Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
smellslikejavier

1.5+2.5 load times comparison: PS3 vs PS4

Video provided by Tealgamemaster.

I never played the PS3 collections (or any KH game for that matter), did it really used to take THAT long for the game to load the next scenes? :O excited for the PS4 collections!

On Ps2 it wasn't that long but on Ps3 it was pretty bad especially when using Drive Forms in battle

Damn that's pretty crazy. Imagine a KH reboot on next consoles?

Totally impractical especially right now, but imagine ten years after KH3 comes out? That'd be something. Obviously we have whatever comes out after the Xehanort saga, but still.

You mean the PS2 one? are the load times as short as the PS4 version here or are they some seconds longer?

Yeah that's what I mean. I don't know. I haven't picked up any of them in a loooong time. PS2's been catching dust.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

that's great. i came in bracing for the worst but this is awesome news. now we just need to know if the Xemnas final fight glitch has been fixed. 

and then of course there are the other miscellaneous bugs to stamp out. 

fingers crossed this collection becomes a huge improvement over the previous versions on PS3. 

We'll, this is fast. Makes me even more excited.

You mean the PS2 one? are the load times as short as the PS4 version here or are they some seconds longer?

PS2 version loaded faster than the PS3 versions but slower than the PS4 versions. Not too much slower though.

Amazing, seems like they fixed all the major gameplay issues. The load screens are just...wow! They went from slow to practically instant. The Drive Form and D-Link lag is also fixed. I actually can't wait to get my hands on this.