Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

THEY FIXED THE DRIVE FORMS LOAD TIMES

I will be a happy camper if there's confirmation of the Xemnas fight in limit form scenario being fixed too!

Actually, I liked the extra time for loading. There were a few times where because of the extra load time, the boss' attack finished right before I switched forms which otherwise I would get creamed. 

Now I want to know if the crashes and lag pauses and such are fixed.

They should be fixed as well judging by the improvements they displayed with KH 1.5/2.5 HD Remix on the PS4.

I will be a happy camper if there's confirmation of the Xemnas fight in limit form scenario being fixed too!

Same here. Though now I'm a lot more confident that they fixed that as well after seeing the gameplay improvements on the PS4 version.

Actually, I liked the extra time for loading. There were a few times where because of the extra load time, the boss' attack finished right before I switched forms which otherwise I would get creamed. 

Well I can see what you mean but it's still unnacceptable for most fans of the series since the original PS2 release of KH2 and KH2FM had no problems with loading the drive forms at all. So this is a good sign that shows that SE has been listening to fan feedback for KH 1.5 & KH 2.5 Remix.

They should be fixed as well judging by the improvements they displayed with KH 1.5/2.5 HD Remix on the PS4.

I'll believe it when I see it.

It still shouldn't have taken the extra time, considering the console one generation prior was able to load them instantly.

Taking advantage of such a problem doesn't make that problem not a problem.

Edited by dabestgamer

Yes yes, BUT DID THEY FIX THE VEN STATION OF AWAKENING IN THE PROLOGUE YET? That's honestly the only thing that's still bugging me right now, lol. I could always tolerate those load times. But it's still nice to see the games running the most smooth and efficient they've ever been.