•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Visual novel recommendations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zeldablade7

Zeldablade7

Takepeon

• 3,952 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

I recently just finished playing Edgeworth Investigations 2 and I really want to play more. Besides, Fate/stay night , what other visual novels I should play? Keep in mind I've played all of the phoenix wright games and all the zero escape games excepct for the second one 

#2 Alpha Baymax

Alpha Baymax

The Mayor of Mechonis

• 2,972 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

Go play Sakura Wars: So Long My Love. It's available on the Nintendo Wii (The Wii U is backwards compatible with the Nintendo Wii).

Sakura_Wars-_So_Long%2C_My_Love_-_Cover.

Edited by Alpha Baymax, 05 March 2017 - 03:57 PM.

#3 Dio Brando

Dio Brando

ZA WARUDO

• 8,873 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

I recently just finished playing Edgeworth Investigations 2 and I really want to play more. Besides, Fate/stay night , what other visual novels I should play? Keep in mind I've played all of the phoenix wright games and all the zero escape games excepct for the second one 

Steins Gate

Higurashi(play it with the fan mod cuz the original models looks awful)

Corpse Party(3DS and Steam versions)

#4 neil98

neil98

Greatness from small beginnings.

• News Team
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

hotel dusk. its a ds game. beautiful. dont want to say anything about it. just enjoy. you're welcome.

#5 Setrex

Setrex

~Setrex of the Nightfall~

• 2,625 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

Definitely give Steins;Gate a shot.

#6 Team Mike

Team Mike

Put your faith in the light!

• 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

I watched the anime, steins;gate is great. I've got steins;gate 0 (a sequel to steins;gate) sitting on my dresser next to my PS4, I need to start that one lol. 

If you like the Phoenix Wright games, I'd totally recommend Danganronpa. I'm arguably more into that fandom than Kingdom Hearts :P