Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
User17k

Official time travel spoilers thread

Attention kh13 members in the future. If time travel exists in the future, please come back to this day and time and feel free to post spoilers about anything related to KH that hasn't come out at this time and reveal them for us.

(Note: I know this thread shouldn't be taken seriously, but there's still hope that it could happen)

Edited by User17k

I have come oh past ones. I shall reveal some things about KH3. It has a BotW world inside of it which contains the entire of Hyrule in that world and the boss of that world is Xehanort-Ganon

Not only that but Sora journeys together with Samus from Metroid and Pit from Kid Icarus around the universe to stop The Master of Masters and his legion of Final Fantasy and Nintendo villains from reaching Kingdom Hearts xD

And over there you can see Kefka riding Ridley's back with the heart of Adam Malkovich from Other M in his hand 

THE PERFECT FANFICTION xD

I'm from the year 2020, so not that far along, but there is something I must say:

KH3 actually came out last year, but its glitchy as hell; seriously you can't even play it!  So yeah, 0/10 too much water

Its been revealed that Briag is the Master of Masters. He has been plotting behind Xehanort all this time, and Young Xehanort who is disgusted with his older self sides with Briag and helps Sora as a anti hero take down the old self. Thus Young Nort is now trapped here in the future. Briag and Young Xehanort now are the main villains of the new saga. So Xehanort is still around but in a different way with a different personality. Briag creates a new team of foretellers based heavy on the ones from the X era. These are the new org 13 type villains. Also the box that Briag had in Back cover held the soul of the x-blade and Luxu did actually open it eventually once his pupil Xehanort stole No Name. Luxu thought he could use the x-blade to defeat Xehanort as the blade was to handed down to Eraqus but didn't work due to Xehanort. Anyway Brags goals in the new saga is to defeat all darkness and bring about the world of true light and one again as it was in his days. He also wields  No Name now, and Young Xehanort just uses the blue light sabers. But to return the worlds to one he must kill all darkness and light to begin this world anew, this will kill him and every other living thing in the current universe but to him its worth it. Xehanort, is in this as he no longer wishes for this new currpot worlds his future self made. And so Sora and co. not wanting their world to end fight against these powers.