Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua Reefer

Join Aqua's Brigade in Vulpes~

Hello everyone! Looking for active members to join "Aqua's Brigade" in Vulpes. Players play daily and most speak more than one language so don't be afraid to talk. Raid Boss help is always fun when in a large team, so be ready to summon them as fast as helping others take their's down. Ton's of guilted medals and I personally offer a maxed out HD Aqua with ATK B III & AP+ & Lux+. Aevi, the other co-Master, offers a Guilted Illustrated KH2 Kairi as well. Ask and Ye shall be answered and more. We are SUPER friendly and accepting no matter what, just be actively playing with us! Chillin with us on discord while we play together on Union Cross is always fun. Must be 420 friendly. Members from around the world will always be around to talk to you on the game chat and help when available. PM Me and we can talk about this more, or just go to the link https://discord.gg/AxdFm We need to rank high people, and top 50 is our goal. Minimum Lux Requirement is about 5 Million per player during times which allow raid events. I'll sum it up: 

Union: Vulpes

Party: Aqua's Brigade

Communication: Discord

Requirements:
-Be active! Don't just login in everyday for your daily jewels.
-Be available around appropriate raid times and always help others
-5 million lux during weekend only raid bosses and 15 million lux during raid weeks. These numbers will slowly increase as I see fit. 
-Check Discord EACH DAY

Medals Offered: Ask and we will more than likely have it

Lux Boost: 7 pm Pacific Time on normal days, and then we coordinate to the raid schedules on weekends and events.

Edited by Aqua Reefer