Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Lord of the Rings enemy would be a cool Secret Boss in Kingdom Hearts?

Which Lord of the Rings enemy would be a cool Secret Boss in Kingdom Hearts?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lord of the Rings enemy would be a cool Secret Boss in Kingdom Hearts?

• Saruman
    • Smaug
    • Gollum
    • Sauron
    • Balrog
    • Sauron's Eye
    • Nazgul
    • The Witch-King
    • King of the Dead
    • Fellbeast
    • Those eagles!!
    • Eh, nothing from LOTR
    • Something else? Share below

Although he predates LOTR, maybe Morgoth, Sauron's former master.

It would be kind of cool, but considering that the best of the best of the elves couldn't do it, I don't know how much of a chance Sora would have.

Fighting the Balrog would be rad, but I would go for the Witch King, as the power of inflicting fear and dread would be interesting to see matched against Sora's courage and determination.

None. It isn't Disney and it's all PG-13 so it would not and should not be in KH.

Since when was PG-13 content not allowed in Kingdom Hearts? Not to say that I want Lord of the Rings in since I'm unfamiliar with the series, but I can think of two worlds off the top of my head that were based off of PG-13 movies, and then most of the FF characters came from T rated games. Same with the TWEWY cast.

Since when was PG-13 content not allowed in Kingdom Hearts? Not to say that I want Lord of the Rings in since I'm unfamiliar with the series, but I can think of two worlds off the top of my head that were based off of PG-13 movies, and then most of the FF characters came from T rated games. Same with the TWEWY cast.

Disney. That's why. They could very well oppose such content in KH unless the producers can adjust and make it PG as they did with Port Royal from PotC. Besides that, I still say none since LotR is not Disney.

I wonder why people want Gollum. He's more likely a final boss that turns into a Heartless because of the evil in his heart. Like, in a twist of fate, when Sora and the party of Sam and Frodo get to Mount Doom, Smeagol shows up and turns into a Heartless or something.

Well, if The Lord Of The Rings was in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, a secret boss I think would be awesome to fight against would be the Dark Lord himself, Sauron! Getting to fight against the Dark Lord in his prime should be an interesting proposition! :D

This was a tough poll for me to decide on, since there were other great options, such as Smaug, Saruman, the Balrog and the Witch-King! All of them would make for ideal secret bosses! :D

Or hey, maybe Nomura could dream up a Heartless or Nobody that has a design that can be a sort of holler to The Lord Of The Rings! Kind of like how the Phantom secret boss in Kingdom Hearts I reminds me of a Dementor from Harry Potter, ya know? :3

None. It isn't Disney and it's all PG-13 so it would not and should not be in KH.

You say this of a series that has depicted, among other things, graphic on-screen depictions of murder and suicide since its beginning! Not that I particularly care about LotR (and it honestly wouldn't get in anyway), but it's utterly foolish to say Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be able to handle PG-13 rated themes and situations.

Edited by Ultima Spark

I'll preface this by saying I don't particularly care for LotR, but this is clearly just meant to be for fun. So saying "It's not Disney" is not only stating the obvious, but just is far out of keeping with the idea of this poll. Yes, no freaking duh it's not Disney and the chances of it showing up is unlikely to laughably impossible, not just because of Disney but because of Tolkien's Estate kind of not being happy with how the franchise has been treated. Everyone knows, so what's the point in ruining other peoples fun?

As for PG-13 content being cut, let's just be clear that the "cuts" and censorship that Port Royal went through was hardly all that bad and didn't change a whole lot. We just didn't see things like Jack getting stabbed or Will pointing a gun at his head. However, we still got undead pirates trying to kill you and things like Axel blowing himself up might have had some things removed, but it still doesn't change the fact that he blew himself up and then died. And even then, this series has had plenty of risque things that have managed to get past the censors and assumes that Disney will always say no to something violent being depicted. If they were against it, I doubt Sora stabbing himself would have flown. Let's not also forget about the Hydra and how many heads you'll be chopping off before it is dead.

And the Witch King, btw.

Edited by NemesisSP

Disney. That's why. They could very well oppose such content in KH unless the producers can adjust and make it PG as they did with Port Royal from PotC. Besides that, I still say none since LotR is not Disney.

When we create these polls we acknowledge that this is never going to happen, it is just a hypothetical 'what if' situation.

Witch-King. Then you'd have to play as Kairi or Aqua to beat him.

When we create these polls we acknowledge that this is never going to happen, it is just a hypothetical 'what if' situation.

What if Meow Wow had his own spin-off game