Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

This War of Mine: Fading Lights (1x1x1 With Mystics and Sora)

The thick heavy smoke blew through the air from what seemed to be the endless rain of bombshells. The vicious shelling tore through the once beautiful city of Radiant Garden, tearing down all it's beauty into ruins. Snipers covered the streets during the day, shooting anyone that crossed their line of sight. Civilians were pushed back, forced to hide in any shelter they can. Unfortunately many who hid died of hunger or illness.

A soft sigh was heard as a young woman in her twenties sat infront if a young boy, damaging a small wound he had gotten in his knee.

"Roxas..." The young woman, Aqua began. "How mant times do I have to tell you? You can't sneak outside. You're going to get hurt."

Roxas huffed, looking to the side as the woman bandaged his knee. "I can't stand sitting here." The boy uttered. The house they took refuge in was very much in ruins as the other houses. Windows were broken, roofs were missing, there were even breaches in the ceilings and walls.

Aqua couldn't help but soften her face. Roxas was only a child. If wasn't fair.

Meanwhile soft grunts could be heard as a man with spiky black hair lifted up some rubble barricading the door to a small abandoned house on the outskirts of the city. Slowly he inched in, rifle in hand. He looked around, knowing that the owners were recently killed. He needed too see if anyone survived.

He paused as he looked around, eyes settling on a family picture hanging on the wall. "A kid...."