Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you most want to see adapted into a manga?

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you most want to be adapted into a manga? (Shiro Amano)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts game do you most want to see adapted into a manga? (Shiro Amano)

• Birth By Sleep
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Re:Coded
    • The Chi series
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 (after release of course!)
    • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep A Fragmentary Passage
    • None of them

Re:coded... there's no reason this game even exists. It doesn't deserve a manga xD

I'd say DDD and BbS. Still need to read the other manga...

Stop roasting the GOAT game boy. You need to read My hero academia before you read KH manga....

All of the choices! I'd buy the heck outta them! xD

KH1, RE:COM, Days and 2 are already mangas in case you don't know xDD

Adapting, Chi/Unchained X in manga could be interesting, mostly for people who can't get into the Chi games. (Seriously, I can't.) Although there is quite an heavy backstory, in the game it feels BURIED under thousands of bullshit missions. (And bullshit gameplay in my opinion) I want to know about the Chi story and, unfortunately, X Back Cover didn't explained enough. So yeah. Chi mangas. It could be nice.

Usually, I don't like Kingdom Hearts mangas that much. I own a few Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts II mangas, Chain of Memories and my favourite 358/2 Days.(These are the best)

I really have to get the full Kingdom Hearts II series tho. (Demyx's end in the manga is really interesting and makes me want to see more about the character)

None of them. Tbh, the games that aren't worth PLAYING (Re:CoM, 358, Coded) are much better handled in a novel format. Chain of Memories is way better handled in the novel than it is in the manga. Most of the time, the manga plays up the comedy aspect in spite of the story. 358 might be the only exception since its manga is pretty good. Otherwise, the manga format doesn't really do anything for me with this series. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Well, I would have picked all of them, but since the option wasn't there, I went for Birth By Sleep, as it is one of my absolute favorite entries in the Kingdom Hearts series! Seeing it get adapted into manga would definitely be amazing! I'd also be curious in seeing a manga adaption of the Chi series, since this way, the story could be told in a way that can be accessible to those who can't or don't want to play the mobile game! Plus, there's more liberties there in terms of characters, so a story can revolve around five original characters from the five Unions set in the story of X/Unchained X, and make the focus on them, while also providing the heavy lore that the X games reveal! :)

That'd be neat! :3

I voted for Chi. Mainly because I felt like we need more development from the characters. Learning about their backstories. ESPECIALLY Ephemer, who I still a lot to learn of this character. The movie sadly did not justify. Plus, having a manga series for it would be a better substitute for those who don't want to play the mobile game. 

I would also love Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.....mostly because I love Aqua in BBS and Lea in DDD LOL

Didn't the mangaka say that they would not draw any additional KH manga or was that issue resolved? (Or did I misinterpet that post?) I think there was a statement like this sometime around the release of the last KH2 volume.

Either way, I did like the comedy aspect of the manga and since none of that is strictly canon anyway, it doesn't bother me and I would like to see all of them somehow, if only for the laughs.

I mean it's not like any of them can top Days (which I still need to finish officially but I remember some stuff from the scans)

the games that aren't worth PLAYING (Re:CoM, 358, Coded)

Everyone knows you play CoM exclusively for the card system tho