•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Nintendo Switch UI Footage

Nintendo Switch UI Leaks

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,714 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:11 AM

Someone was lucky enough to get a Nintendo Switch console super early before launch and was able to amke an unboxing video and show off the UI.

Here's footage of the Nintendo Switch's UI:

#2 Dio Brando

Dio Brando

ZA WARUDO

• 8,867 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:14 AM

Muuuuch better than the Wii U's interface,heck it loads faster too

#3 Shulk

Shulk

Heir to the Monado

• 8,954 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:17 AM

This is going to be tempting, but I'm holding off until I can see it for myself. Just two weeks to go!

#4 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,714 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:41 AM

Muuuuch better than the Wii U's interface,heck it loads faster too

Yeah I completely agree on that. It looks a lot more simpler too.

This is going to be tempting, but I'm holding off until I can see it for myself. Just two weeks to go!

Come on Shulk. Give in to the darkness! Go spoil yourself on seeing this new footage :P (I'm joking of course xD)

#5 Joker

Joker

We the Phantom thieves will steal your heart!

• 1,719 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

Really tho, a new system is nearly out and were only now really seeing the MAIN SYSTEM HUB UI from a early copy. I  kinda feel like this is something we should of known months ago

#6 Hero of Light XIV

Hero of Light XIV
  • 4,432 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

Interesting, seems like they're going for the more streamlined simple window aps menu approach everyone else is doing, along with an almost instantaneous startup too. It's nice to have a more consistent aesthetic among all three 8th Gen consoles now, makes it a lot more user friendly and accessable to anyone.

#7 Hero of Winds

Hero of Winds

You Ever Eat A Raw ChuChu?

• 4,199 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

As of Feb. 18, 2017, the leaked Switch console has been returned to Nintendo. According to the details, the third party he had obtained it from had stolen it from Nintendo. Uncomfortable with the idea of keeping it, he gave it back to the representatives that came for it. He points okout that these people were also nice and reasonable.

Source: http://nintendoevery...ained-it-early/

Edited by Hero of Winds, 19 February 2017 - 01:05 PM.

#8 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a wee lad who's completed 5 KH titles

• 711 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:51 PM

Uncomfortable with the idea of keeping it,

Yeah, right. If he was supposedly uncomfortable with having it, he wouldn't have uploaded videos about it's UI and tried to garner attention. 

#9 Hero of Winds

Hero of Winds

You Ever Eat A Raw ChuChu?

• 4,199 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, right. If he was supposedly uncomfortable with having it, he wouldn't have uploaded videos about it's UI and tried to garner attention. 

He actually took down his uploads after finding out. Basically, he received it from a third party, leaked the UI, and then found out that some were stolen and he doesn't believe the guy he got it from stole it or even knew for that matter. But once he found out, he gave it back to them and deleted his uploads. It's still on the internet though because thousands of people can literally upload the video at this point.

#10 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Key Of Darkness!"

• 11,280 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

Ah, well, the interface for the Switch seems easy and accessible to interact with! That's good! Not to mention how new and modern it looks! Very impressive! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nintendo, Switch, UI Leaks