Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mason Goolsby

Prediction on the thirteen seekers of darkness

I have a pirdection on who who 13 seekers of darkness if I, which I hope I'm not wrong say comment below. The confirmed that were identified so far are Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem seeker of darkness ,Xigbar, and Saix. Here's my prediction on who the last seven could. be Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Terra-Xehanort, Vanitas, and Xion.

Just think about if braig was able to turn back into xigbar and brought isa with him and young xehanort to turn him back into saix if they came across the humans forms of the original organization xiii that xBoti- brought up they could have been turn back into nobodies after xigbar and young xehanort to further Master Xehanort's plan to recreate the X-blade

Edited by Mason Goolsby

If you let explain I picked xion as a predicted seeker of darkness of because of this if sora's power was discarded by Xehanort during the events that took place in dream drop distance Xehanort would have somehow discovered Xion with sora's power that he stole then their is what I believe Xion could be controlled by Master Xehanort the same way he did to Terra, leaving sora to free Terra and Xion from Xehanort's clutches

I think there's a good chance Luxord might be a seeker of darkness since a symbol that looked very similar to his own (the two dice) appeared on top of one of the chess pieces in the game between Xenahort and Erakweeze in the 2015 trailer, and he's also all about fate and gambling on destiny so he fits right in with the new Org's timelord shenanigan bull.

With Marluxia, there are definitely hints that he or his somebody might appear in KH3, like the Scythe/petal nobodies in Rapunzel's world from the trailer, but I would be genuinely surprised if he ends up being a seeker of Darkness. I mean, he was after all the guy who plotted with Larxene and co. to betray the Organisation and Xemnas in the first place, and he showed no signs of being another X (no yellow eyes, no elf ears, no strong tan, etc.), so if he does return in that fashion I hope there is an explanation as to how and why.

As for the other unknowns, maybe I'm wrong but I assume that some of the remaining Xehaclones in the Org. are going to be completely new characters that we've never seen before.

Edited by 69ComplexNumba-420i^2

Let me quote Xemnas real quick.

"Through weakness of body, weakness of will or weakness of trust, most of the original members of the organisations were inadequate"

I think especially with weakness of trust he means Marluxia and Laxerne, cause those two did want to betray the organisation in KH COM. I kinda doubt that Demyx is going to be part of the organisation again as well... as for Luxord I'm not sure. If you look at the chess game of Eraqus and Xehanort again from the KH 3 Trailer, it might look like he could be one of them xD

This is my prediction:

Master Xehanort

Braig

Isa

Young Xehanort

Ansem

Terranort

Xemnas

Luxord

Demyx

Marluxia/Larxene

Vexen

Vanitas

Xion

Marluxia could turn to the lights I would switch him then with the traitor.

Edited by KH4Real

This is my prediction:

Master Xehanort

Braig

Isa

Young Xehanort

Ansem

Terranort

Xemnas

Luxord

Demyx

Marluxia

Noctis

Vanitas

Xion

Marluxia could turn to the lights I would switch him then with the traitor.

Noctis?

I'd like to see at least one or two new characters in the Seekers of Darkness.

Noctis?

I'd like to see at least one or two new characters in the Seekers of Darkness.

I think Nomura have said once that we won't really see new characters in KH3.

I also think that Marluxia will be in it since he must fight with Kairi/Naminé.

I like your prediction you came up with KH4rReal, except Noctis is highly unlikely to be a seeker of darkness. And Marluxia might not betray the new organization this time like he did in COM, Xion could betray the new organization after she finds a come to her senses but it would to keep the betrayal a secret she so that will cannot be restrained by Master Xehanort. Thank you for bring Noctis up but I see appearing as more of a character appearing in Twilight Town than a seeker of darkness, Larxene could reappear in Kingdom Hearts III we saw Marluxia's nobody's in the gameplay trailer for KHIII so Larxenes Nobodies could make an appearance.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with some of you.

Larxene, Demyx and Xion...the odds of them being seekers of darkness are so very slim. Larxene wouldn't really work as a seeker of darkness. Demyx wouldn't work either, because anyone with common sense wouldn't want someone lazy among their ranks, especially for a second Keyblade War. I could see Larxene and Demyx's somebodies making an appearance in KH3, though.

Also, while Xion would be interesting as a seeker of darkness, she has no body. We can all expect Xion to likely be revived/saved, considering it's a plotpoint now.

Luxord on the other hand...he's a very interesting case. He was one of the Organization members we fought in the Castle That Never Was and all those members have been confirmed as seekers. Not to mention the dice chess piece from the young Xehanort and Eraqus trailer. I think Luxord is very plausible. 

Marluxia is also highly plausible, especially with his nobodies showing up in that one trailer.

These are good predictions!  Mine would be:

• Terranort
  • Vanitas
  • Luxord
  • Demyx
  • Repliku
  • Middle Aged Xehanort

As for the remaining 13th one, I'm not sure! But lately, I've been thinking that maybe corrupt versions of the Foretellers could be Seekers, but how they'd be any relation to Xehanort, I don't know, which kind of disproves that thought of mine. :O

I have checked hte chesspieces again and I didn't really got a clue for that star symbol.
But it was a ice symbol  that is probably Vexen.

Number 11 could be MoM? He mayby holds the book of prophecies. I'll update my list.

Edited by KH4Real

My problem with Xion and Vanitas being on these lists is that they're kind of stuck inside Sora at the moment. If Xehanort wants to complete his Seekers, he'd have to more or less kill Sora which would then deprive him of one of the Seven Guardians and he kind of needs those for the big plan. If they were made into Seekers before they were "killed" and merged with/returned to Sora, wouldn't they have consumed Sora's Heart and made him into a Seeker anyway? And no one bring up time travel, you all know my stance on that subject and I will defend my opinion of how stupid a plot point it is till the very end.

My problem with Xion and Vanitas being on these lists is that they're kind of stuck inside Sora at the moment. If Xehanort wants to complete his Seekers, he'd have to more or less kill Sora which would then deprive him of one of the Seven Guardians and he kind of needs those for the big plan. If they were made into Seekers before they were "killed" and merged with/returned to Sora, wouldn't they have consumed Sora's Heart and made him into a Seeker anyway? And no one bring up time travel, you all know my stance on that subject and I will defend my opinion of how stupid a plot point it is till the very end.

There is no evidence that Vanitas is in Sora, actually. Ven destroyed Vanitas and then his broken heart went to Sora, but we don't actually know if Vanitas' remains went with (especially since Vanitas Remnant is a boss that exists, and that wasn't inside Sora). So it's possible that he's still around, but not strong enough to create a body for himself like he used to have (which... Never had any explanation. His body perished when he was to join Ven, but how did it exist in the first place).

If Xehanort makes him stronger, he could probably manifest physically again, and since he has yellow eyes, he's probably already half-Xehanort.

There is no evidence that Vanitas is in Sora, actually. Ven destroyed Vanitas and then his broken heart went to Sora, but we don't actually know if Vanitas' remains went with (especially since Vanitas Remnant is a boss that exists, and that wasn't inside Sora). So it's possible that he's still around, but not strong enough to create a body for himself like he used to have (which... Never had any explanation. His body perished when he was to join Ven, but how did it exist in the first place).

If Xehanort makes him stronger, he could probably manifest physically again, and since he has yellow eyes, he's probably already half-Xehanort.

Just because something has yellow eyes doesn't necessarily make it a Xehanort, otherwise every Heartless we kill is secretly a Xehanort. If Vanitas does come back but with graying hair, pointed ears, and tanner skin just like all of the other Seekers, then we'll know he's a Xehanort.

As for how Vanitas had a physical body, it's the same as how all Heartless have a physical form: it's made of pure Darkness, helped along by Ventus's Heart connecting with Sora's.

I agree that he might not be inside Sora, but we do know that Ventus shattered their shared Heart after they had fused which then merged itself with Sora's Heart. So if Ventus is in their somewhere, there is a chance that Vanitas could be as well.

There's a chance, sure, but it's not confirmed the way Xion is. The two can't really be compared there.

True but I can't see any other way he could come back like everyone seems to think he will. I refuse to believe time travel will be involved due to how convoluted and stupid it would be.

Why Xehanort to take back the old "vessels" when in his own words "they" were not suitable because of its independence?

And Marluxia and Larxene opposed Xemnas.

I think the new organization will consist of such members:

1.Xehanort

2.Ansem-Seeker of Darkness

3.Xemnas

4.Young Xehanort

5.Braig

6.Isa

7.Vanitas

8.Riku Replica

9.Terranort

10.Terranort during training at Ansema Wise

11. Even younger version of Xehanort (In the days that have been shown in KH3 Eragus when he played chess in the trailer)

You're only two places and everything is difficult most likely it will be one of the incarnations of Xehanort.

I therefore purely in jest put on these places these characters.

12.Lux

13.Masters of Masters

A sort of "dark horse" among the other members. xD

And this list is purely my vision, things may be different in the most KH3.