Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

A set of Kingdom Hearts Rockerz by Zag Toys have been revealed

UCC Distributing has displayed a new set of Kingdom HeartsRockerz alongside the aforementioned Kingdom Hearts Domez figures by Zag Toys.

The set consists of Sora with his Kingdom Hearts attire, Sora with his Kingdom Hearts II attire, Sora in his AntiForm Drive Form, Riku, Roxas, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Jack Skellington, a Shadow Heartless, and what appears to be a variant of a Shadow Heartless and a variant of Sora with his Kingdom Hearts II attire. They each will come in blind boxes. Their price and release date remains announced. Check out an image of the Kingdom Hearts Rockerz below:

Kingdom Hearts Rocekrz

Click here to view the article

I'm all for Kingdom Hearts merchandise... but this making me suspicious. Call me crazy, but I feel that the 15th Anniversary is going to change this franchise in some unexpectedly major aspect.

Ah, these look quite nice! They look alike to the medals with which the Keyblade Wielders from the different Unions use to draw out their power! Thank you for showing this to us, Master Kenpachi! :D

I'm all for Kingdom Hearts merchandise... but this making me suspicious. Call me crazy, but I feel that the 15th Anniversary is going to change this franchise in some unexpectedly major aspect.

Unexpectedly good, or unexpectedly bad? Because if good, then yes, that would be amazing! I'm sure this year will hold many a surprise for us! :3