Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Light XIV

Any links to actually GOOD SonAmy fan fiction?

So with Valentines Day here, I'm kind of in the mood for some good Sonic/Amy fan fiction stuff (kind of got this random craving out of nowhere a few days ago, lol). But I'd prefer it to be actually competently written stuff. Like a good understanding of the characters (Amy isn't a creepy stalker and Sonic isn't either a jerk to Amy or was "in love the whole time and could never admit it"), solid character development (like believably from friends to close friends to lovers, in a natural pace mind you), believable dialogue, not "too much" of anything (not "too" romantic, not "too" dramatic, not "too" humorous, etc.), maybe a fair amount of action (I mean it's still a Sonic story after all, some excitement is always welcome), and of course great believable chemistry.

So does anybody have any good suggestions? It doesn't necessarily have to be a lemon or anything, but those are welcome too. I'm just trying to look for something to satisfy the craving for legitimately good SonAmy chemistry. I do have some anti-preferences, no one-shots, no poetry/song fics, no heavy angst (like "oh no, Amy just died and Sonic just realized how much she means to him, OH THE HEDGE-MANITY!!!", or "Sonic/Amy has always felt like they were nothing, no, LESS than nothing, EVEN LESSER THAN LESS THAN NOTHING! And only by being together can they discover how much MORE than MORE THAN SOMETHING they actually are", etc, that stuff is just ridiculous xP), no love triangles (especially not Sonic-Amy-Sally or Sonic-Amy-Shadow, if those characters happen to be in the story, that's fine, I'm just not looking for stories where the whole point of it is a Twilight-esque triangle of frustration), and definitely nothing on the horror/suspense/parody/satire side (I'm looking for romance as an underlying theme, not as an afterthought). Hurt/comfort...eh, that's a little tricky, if a story happens to have a touch amount of that in there but it's not the main or only force of the story, that's fine, but I'm not looking for something where, say, "Sonic has something god-awful happen to himself, Amy comforts him, he instantly falls in love, THE END". It can factor in if it's handled properly without it being the main point of the story. KittyNakajimaX's Secret Affair is actually a pretty good example of this handled well as a component without it being the main point of the narrative. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2716457/1/Secret-Affair

I'm not really asking about your opinions on the pairing or anything (though odds are if you clicked this, you at least somewhat like the pairing, otherwise why bother?), I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction of some really exceptional tasteful stuff. So if any of you have any good leads that meet most of this criteria, please let me know and offer a link. Maybe anyone else who is interested in this pairing might benefit from it as well. I already provided a link to Secret Affair, and I have to say it's probably the most exceptional SonAmy story I've ever read (maybe even one of my top Sonic fan fics in general). It's actually most of the reason why I'm looking for more right now, but if you haven't read it yet and are curious, go check it out. Keep in mind that it is made with the more "matureminded" in mind, not like it's excessively gritty or overly sexy or anything like that (I mean there are a few small gruesome moments and lemony bits here and there, but pretty moderate if you ask me), it's just been made with a lot of thought, research, and the characters are all a few years older so they express more complex adult thoughts. If you don't mind a bit of drama and are up for seeing a believable relationship that actually takes its time to develop in an engaging manner, then I'd say give it a look.

So, any suggestions? Be sure to link! I tried asking this in a Sonic forum days ago and no one has even replied...go figure. So any fellow KH/Sonic fans around here who can link a lonely fan up? Much appreciated! <3

So with Valentines Day here, I'm kind of in the mood for some good Sonic/Amy fan fiction stuff (kind of got this random craving out of nowhere a few days ago, lol). But I'd prefer it to be actually competently written stuff. Like a good understanding of the characters (Amy isn't a creepy stalker and Sonic isn't either a jerk to Amy or was "in love the whole time and could never admit it"), solid character development (like believably from friends to close friends to lovers, in a natural pace mind you), believable dialogue, not "too much" of anything (not "too" romantic, not "too" dramatic, not "too" humorous, etc.), maybe a fair amount of action (I mean it's still a Sonic story after all, some excitement is always welcome), and of course great believable chemistry.

So does anybody have any good suggestions? It doesn't necessarily have to be a lemon or anything, but those are welcome too. I'm just trying to look for something to satisfy the craving for legitimately good SonAmy chemistry. I do have some anti-preferences, no one-shots, no poetry/song fics, no heavy angst (like "oh no, Amy just died and Sonic just realized how much she means to him, OH THE HEDGE-MANITY!!!", or "Sonic/Amy has always felt like they were nothing, no, LESS than nothing, EVEN LESSER THAN LESS THAN NOTHING! And only by being together can they discover how much MORE than MORE THAN SOMETHING they actually are", etc, that stuff is just ridiculous xP), no love triangles (especially not Sonic-Amy-Sally or Sonic-Amy-Shadow, if those characters happen to be in the story, that's fine, I'm just not looking for stories where the whole point of it is a Twilight-esque triangle of frustration), and definitely nothing on the horror/suspense/parody/satire side (I'm looking for romance as an underlying theme, not as an afterthought). Hurt/comfort...eh, that's a little tricky, if a story happens to have a touch amount of that in there but it's not the main or only force of the story, that's fine, but I'm not looking for something where, say, "Sonic has something god-awful happen to himself, Amy comforts him, he instantly falls in love, THE END". It can factor in if it's handled properly without it being the main point of the story. KittyNakajimaX's Secret Affair is actually a pretty good example of this handled well as a component without it being the main point of the narrative. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2716457/1/Secret-Affair

I'm not really asking about your opinions on the pairing or anything (though odds are if you clicked this, you at least somewhat like the pairing, otherwise why bother?), I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction of some really exceptional tasteful stuff. So if any of you have any good leads that meet most of this criteria, please let me know and offer a link. Maybe anyone else who is interested in this pairing might benefit from it as well. I already provided a link to Secret Affair, and I have to say it's probably the most exceptional SonAmy story I've ever read (maybe even one of my top Sonic fan fics in general). It's actually most of the reason why I'm looking for more right now, but if you haven't read it yet and are curious, go check it out. Keep in mind that it is made with the more "matureminded" in mind, not like it's excessively gritty or overly sexy or anything like that (I mean there are a few small gruesome moments and lemony bits here and there, but pretty moderate if you ask me), it's just been made with a lot of thought, research, and the characters are all a few years older so they express more complex adult thoughts. If you don't mind a bit of drama and are up for seeing a believable relationship that actually takes its time to develop in an engaging manner, then I'd say give it a look.

So, any suggestions? Be sure to link! I tried asking this in a Sonic forum days ago and no one has even replied...go figure. So any fellow KH/Sonic fans around here who can link a lonely fan up? Much appreciated! <3

Yo! I never wrote a SonAmy fic, but I wrote a Silvaze fic not too long ago! I love Silver and Blaze, so are you interested in that?

I love that couple too, though I'm currently craving SonAmy at the moment. Still, good fics are good fics I suppose. :3

Here you go. Just a warning though, I wrote this a while ago so it's not a sign good as my current works. Feel free to check my other stuff out too. If you like Miraculous Ladybug I have a bunch of stories for that.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10556420/1/Tales-from-Crisis-City

This fanfic is basically about Silver and Blaze, surviving together in Crisis City. They basically find love and comfort in one another