Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraKH

Its just really sad

I was thinking of how over the course of the KH franchise we have seen three trios (Terra/Aqua/Ven,Sora/Riku/Kairi and former Axel/Xion/Roxas)

It just makes me really sad how the actual days trio wont ever be reunited again unlile the others (sure Terra is possesed,Ven's in a comma and Aqua is lost but we all know it will turn out just fine ;) )And I'm just thinking of how Roxas and Xion were Lea's only true friends and there won't even be a chance for them to reunite,sure they're back into Sora but as nobodies they did posses a certain personality and anyway its not the same. Not even sure why I made this topic its more of a rant about how the 358/2 trio is completely lost ?

Edit: Nevermind problem solved :P

Edited by SoraKH

Sorry but if you played DDD it has been more than inferred they can all by saved by Sora and will return. It's especially explained in the end. :P

​Hint #1: If you grew your own heart you are your own person and thus can be saved by Sora lol

​Hint #2: Roxas and Xion grew their own hearts and thus were their own person.

Hint #3: Watch DDD ending please.

Sorry but I can't seem to find anywhere in the ending where this specifically is explained :P Could you please point me out to it?

I may have missed this but it kind of makes sense. So Xion and Roxas live inside Sora just like Ventus waiting to be awakened? So that means they have become somebodies and have lost their Nobody state.

If you're taking about how its been said that Sora's heart is tied to many people who must come out of their suffering then no I haven't missed that just didn't realise that it would be possible for these two to come back, but i'm glad now xD

Sorry but if you played DDD it has been more than inferred they can all by saved by Sora and will return. It's especially explained in the end. :P

​Hint #1: If you grew your own heart you are your own person and thus can be saved by Sora lol

​Hint #2: Roxas and Xion grew their own hearts and thus were their own person.

Hint #3: Watch DDD ending please.

But Roxas still has Sora's body despite having grown his own heart.

Edited by JTD95

Sorry but I can't seem to find anywhere in the ending where this specifically is explained :P Could you please point me out to it?

I may have missed this but it kind of makes sense. So Xion and Roxas live inside Sora just like Ventus waiting to be awakened? So that means they have become somebodies and have lost their Nobody state.

If you're taking about how its been said that Sora's heart is tied to many people who must come out of their suffering then no I haven't missed that just didn't realise that it would be possible for these two to come back, but i'm glad now xD

Watch the ending, Xemnas explaining how they grew hearts, Roxas and Sora talking, and especially the ending with Ansem The Wise explaining the hidden data and how all his "friends"and those connected to his heart can be saved. A scene especially showcasing Xion and Roxas as well.

But Roxas still has Sora's body despite having grown his own heart.

That means nothing in a game where they literally built bodies ( replicas) and where a walking heart existed just fine without his body. ( Sora after being purified)

Watch the ending, Xemnas explaining how they grew hearts, Roxas and Sora talking, and especially the ending with Ansem The Wise explaining the hidden data and how all his "friends"and those connected to his heart can be saved . A scene especially showcasing Xion and Roxas as well.

That means nothing in a game where they literally built bodies ( replicas) and where a walking heart existed just fine without his body. ( Sora after being purified)

Oh okay I thought the actual ending scene after Riku saves Sora. Anyway thanks for pointing it out.

It will be weird seeing how Roxas and Ven can coexist looking forward to it :D

Well, they will actually return, since it's implied that good old Sora is the key to returning the hearts of those that have been lost! As Lea explained, the ending of Dream Drop Distance puts all of this into our plate, so we can get the general consensus of where Sora's next step in his journey is! After he gets strong enough and obtains the Key To Return Hearts, it's only a matter of time until Roxas, Namine and Xion are finally brought back! :)

It will be something of emotional scale, I can tell! :)

This kinda makes me think. If Roxas, Ventus and Sora will return and they all become real ''Somebodies''. How will Roxas look? You would think without Ventus Heart he wouldn't look like him

Questionsss.... 

This kinda makes me think. If Roxas, Ventus and Sora will return and they all become real ''Somebodies''. How will Roxas look? You would think without Ventus Heart he wouldn't look like him

Questionsss....

He will look as people and himself remember him, so he'll keep the same appearance. Naminé and Roxas talk about it in the end of KH2 "you see yourself like I remember you, and I see myself the way you remember me". Appearance is directly tied to the heart (why Roxas looks like Ven is exactly that, after all), so Roxas' heart, because it was grown after Roxas already had a fixed appearance, remembers himself looking like Ven.

So what counts is what your own heart, and other people's hearts, see you as. Xion is actually harder to say. She sees herself the same way her best friends see her. But Roxas HAS seen her as Sora, and no one else (well, besides Riku and Naminé) saw black-haired Kairi. That will probably take precedence because the people who truly knew her saw her as that tho, which is why she looks like usual when Riku sees her in Sora's heart.