Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Light XIV

Okay seriously where is Sora in World of Final Fantasy!?

I've downloaded the Sora DLC, he's not in my inventory, not in the Tea Room, and no one has posted any threads on how to get him, so how the hell do I get him? Is it something like I have to advance further in the game to get him? Cause I'm still in the early part of the game where I need to take a ship from the docks.

I've downloaded the Sora DLC, he's not in my inventory, not in the Tea Room, and no one has posted any threads on how to get him, so how the hell do I get him? Is it something like I have to advance further in the game to get him? Cause I'm still in the early part of the game where I need to take a ship from the docks.

I believe Sora is usable when you unlock the power of summons.

Edited by -JustLea-

You have to go to the PS store and download him and when you continue your game it should say Sora Champion Medal obtained and it should be in your champion medals part of your menu.  If you did all that and still can't find it then beats me maybe it dose have something to do with where you are in the story but I'm not sure.

You have to go to the PS store and download him and when you continue your game it should say Sora Champion Medal obtained and it should be in your champion medals part of your menu.  If you did all that and still can't find it then beats me maybe it dose have something to do with where you are in the story but I'm not sure.

Oh, my bad. I didn't know that xD I'm so early in the game as well.

Well guess I've got till the end of March to find out... :/

Nowhere I can see. I definitely downloaded it, and the title screen includes the Kingdom Hearts copyright and everything.

The copyright was there from the update they rolled out to support the DLC. Maybe you get him at a certain point in the game?

Odd. Have you tried contacting Square?

No, and I'm not sure if it's necessary yet. Maybe it really is something that just requires playing through more of the game first. I think I'll give it till the end of the month at least before I call them, in the meantime I'll try actually continuing to play this game until then, I've been forced to kind of take a break from it with the first few weeks of school and whatnot.

For me, once I had access to the Champion Medals menu, Sora was already there when I wanted to equip a medal. Confirm that the DLC is part of your add-ons on the PS4 menu. If you haven't already, try re-downloading and installing it from the "Your Add-Ons" menu.

No, and I'm not sure if it's necessary yet. Maybe it really is something that just requires playing through more of the game first. I think I'll give it till the end of the month at least before I call them, in the meantime I'll try actually continuing to play this game until then, I've been forced to kind of take a break from it with the first few weeks of school and whatnot.

Yeah you should a few chapters later be able to switch the medals.

Okay after starting the game up for the third time since downloading the Sora DLC that came out on Jan 28th, I've FINALLY obtained the Sora medal upon continuing the game. I don't know why it took that many times, maybe I had to be better connected to the Internet or something. In any case, this problem is solved.