Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DoDo4869

[Back Cover Spoilers] The book of prophecies has an end?

Again careful, spoilers^^

So we know that the master of masters was the one who wrote the book of prophecies. He knew whats going to happen because he had "the gazing eye" or well no name whatever. So he wanted Luxu to pass down Xehaborts Keyblade... or well the masters keyblade, which has the eye in it. It seems that Luxu succeded, cause the master was indeed able to see into the future. But then here is my question. If the Xehanorts keyblade is passed down time and time again to a new apprentice who gives it his apprentice, then why does the book of Prophecies has an end? Shouldn't it technically never end? Does that mean we will defeat xehanort and destroy the keyblade or something?

Did i misunderstand something or is the master of masters just too lazy to keep on writing this book? xD

I'm pretty sure that the book ends with the keyblade war, so the master probably simply decided not to write what would happen after that, but he probably knows.

Of course, the Master of Masters is dead now (I think), so no one else knows what would happen.

I always felt that there would be multiple occurances of the so called 'Keyblade War'. The one in KHUx is one, the battle between TAV and Master Xehanort and Vanitas during the conclusion of BBS would also be considered another. And I think its pretty obvious that KH3 will also end in another 'Keyblade War'. Recall that the purpose of the Keyblade War was for bring to fruition the X-blade.

Maybe the book of Prophecies is unable to see past the Keyblade war of KH3 because as you mentioned, the Master of Master's Keyblade and Gazing Eye would be destroyed and thus nothing can be seen by the master post KH3.

Edited by catmaster0116

Well, seeing as how my eye doesn't record farther than the Keyblade War of the seven and thirteen, odds are that yes, my book has an end! If my eye hasn't gone beyond the point of the clash between the Guardians Of Light and the Seekers Of Darkness, then it's because my Keyblade probably either got destroyed along with Xehanort, or something else happened to it! I'm not really sure!