Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DoDo4869

[Mini Spoilers] Living on through Memories

All of you, who played 0.2 and watched X Back Cover probably heard the sentence "May your/my heart be your/my guiding key.".

It is a sentence that the master of masters says all the time as we know, and in 0.2 Mickey, Goofy and Sora also use the same sentence.

Now i got a small (and probably meaningless^^) theory about that sentence.

This sentence seems to be very very veeery important right? I mean why would they say that all the time (they say it like 7-10 times in 2.8 right?)? Well I remembered a scene from Birth by Sleep, the one where Lea and Isa meet Ven (pretty cute scene :3). In that particular cutscene Lea says:

Soooo... do you think that through the sentence "May your heart be your guiding key." that the Master of Masters is able to live on through the memories of others?

One thing i want to mention as well, do you remember the scene where Maleficent returns in the beginning of KH II in Yen Sids tower? It was after Sora began his journey. In the cutscene you see the three good fairys and they saw the cloak which belongs to Maleficent. They said that they mustn't remember her name... however they do and Maleficent returns shortly after that.

(That's the cutscene)

Maaaaybe I'm just overthinking it xD but there is just one last small thing I'd like to add to this. I kinda thought that this was weird. In the end of 0.2 when Goofy told Sora about the sentence Yen Sid used to say: "May my heart be my guiding key", Sora ask Donald whether it "Rings any bells". Donald denies and Goofy says the following:

Why would he just imagine it? :/

Anyway what do you think? Do you like my theory, or do you think it is completly unnecessary and stupid? xD

I'd like to hear what you think about this sentence, and always remember: "May your heart be your guiding key!" :3

Edited by DoDo4869