•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Transcendence: Black Horizons Book II

Transcendence Sarrin Book 2 Black Horizons Original work Creative Media kh13.com story

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

DANG, THAT CLIFFHANGER!!!

This is awesome, I was wondering when you'd post chapters again! These two were awesome, and I particularly liked Emily! The way she was talking about everything, and how the world is messed up and how the very powers that be have destroyed the world more than the Voidkin and other beings themselves is quite similar to the reality we live in! Humanity is its own worst enemy, after all! And I just love the dense and lush world building you keep developing for this story, the world around these characters feels so alive and full of depth! Very impressive work, man! I can't wait for what happens next! :D

#62 Sarrin

Sarrin

Enigmatic Dreamur, Creator of Worlds

• 264 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

Chapter Twenty Six: Lost Paths

Spoiler

#63 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

Gahhh, so much going on, so much tension, so much chaos!!! Gahh, I love it!

Good God, and Curtis being a fractured...no doubt he's going to try to delve into the truth behind everything, but a lot of chaos is about to go down! And I can't believe Stephanie! She's grown so cold, almost robotic! It's scary, really! I can see why even Skuld was alarmed back when she decided to go this route!  And that bit at the beginning about All was very interesting! I wonder how he ties into all this! :O

Great chapter, man! This feels like an amazing anime! You truly have extraordinary storytelling skills! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 25 June 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#64 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Chapter Twenty Seven: Lands of Hurt

Spoiler

#65 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Gahhh, Sarrin! I always love when he shows up! His presence is powerful and eerie! I wonder what awaits everyone should they come upon him! That is, if they survive their journey!

And I wonder who Her is...?

#66 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

Chapter Twenty Eight: Sea of Stone

Spoiler

Chapter Twenty Nine: Eternal Desert

Spoiler

#67 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

FJASLDKFJASLKDJFALKSDFJAKLJF 

Good God!!!! Good God!!! These chapters are filled with so much suspense, I'm about to lose my mind like these poor characters!  Dang...Sarrin surely is enjoying playing mind tricks on everyone! Everything's a confusion, and Sophie even had malicious thoughts enter her mind about killing Maggie! That's messed up! But well, they are in Sarrin's domain now, so it's only a matter of time before they snap!

Great job on these chapters, man, as always! :D

#68 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Little inside scoop you should see the things the eternal desert and sea of stone have done to sarrin and asix xD

#69 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Little inside scoop you should see the things the eternal desert and sea of stone have done to sarrin and asix xD

GAHHHH, I NEED MORE!!!

#70 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

Chapter Thirty: Circles

Spoiler

#71 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

GAHHHH THAT PART AT THE END!!!!! CALEB'S CONSCIOUSNESS IS MELDED WITH THAT OF SARRIN'S!!! 

God, but is he too far gone? Is there a chance he'll never show up again? Wow, what intensity! :O

I also loved that conversation between Calus and Collin, I thought it was a well developed conversation, how the two of them were exchanging notes on how they'd handle things in the current situation! I especially loved how Calus began analyzing bit by bit of his theory, it was just awesome! Great work with this chapter, man! :D

#72 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

Spoiler

#73 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:59 PM

Spoiler

Ooh, Chapter Titles, sweet! Thirty One's title in particular intrigues me! Rewrite, huh...? Hmm, I wonder what it could mean...?

#74 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Chapter Thirty One: Rewrite

Spoiler

Chapter Thirty Two: Accelerando

Spoiler

"And with this we have only just begun"  -A

#75 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:06 PM

Gahhhh this was just way too awesome! What is all this madness about the version of Sarrin being a fake? And a divine confrontation eons in preparation? AND GOOD LORD, ISSAC! HIS RETURN SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE! What a twist!

Dang, all of this is leading to insanely crazy things, and I can safely say I enjoyed this book very much! I can't wait for Etio Fall! :D

#76 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:37 PM

#77 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

So yeah, apparently, this video is blocked in my country, so I can't see it. What's it supposed to be about? :O

#78 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 264 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

A sneak peek into Transcendence Book III ETIO FALL

Enjoy.

Spoiler

Edited by Sarrin, 24 August 2017 - 01:41 PM.

#79 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

Oooh, what a thrilling sneak peek! It looks like Etio Fall will be delving a bit more into Gil's complicated past, and it looks like Caleb will be getting some more screentime! This was an awesome preview, I can't wait to see what comes next! Book III is gonna be amazing! X_X