•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
Photo

Transcendence: Black Horizons Book II

Transcendence Sarrin Book 2 Black Horizons Original work Creative Media kh13.com story

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"No-Heart"

• 10,460 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Now aside from the countless lives lost so far and in this stories background, three people have been lost first was the mastermind Ludious Alcross, Grantz the man who knew to much, and now Jeremiah Roads has been added to that list father of two of the greatest forces this world will know. You will be missed.

Not every story is happy and not all endings are wanted, but there are somethings in this world that you cannot deny or reject.

Thanks for reading.
-Sarrin

Oh ho ho, definitely undeniable truth! Truer words have never been spoken! I cannot wait to see what comes next! :D

#42 Sarrin

Sarrin

Enigmatic Dreamur, Creator of Worlds

• 241 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

This is one of this books most inspirational pieces of music enjoy
May you feel what I feel

Edited by Sarrin, 17 March 2017 - 01:58 PM.

#43 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"No-Heart"

• 10,460 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

Ooh, it's definitely a rousing, riveting and epic composition! It feels dramatic, as if we're witnessing end world events, which, in the case of your story, is the case! It also feels like music that plays when a character overcomes hardship and rises like a phoenix! Very inspiring music indeed! :D

#44 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 241 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Pheonix huh? Its very interesting that you say that and if you notice I don't say very at all

#45 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"No-Heart"

• 10,460 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Pheonix huh? Its very interesting that you say that and if you notice I don't say very at all

Huh, then I'm onto something? Sweet! I'm not gonna ask any more, cuz I don't wanna get spoiled! :D

#46 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 241 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

Here are the first two chapters of the next ark enjoy~

Perfect World Part – Start

Chapter Twelve: The Loving Dark

Spoiler

Chapter Thirteen: Anima, Treasures and Stars

Spoiler

Let me know what you think!

#47 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"No-Heart"

• 10,460 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

Oh snap, Gilgamesh's Mom is loose! This can't be good, it just can't, if Gil's reactions are to be taken as evidence of her evil! Daaang, that battle between him and Sophie was just insane! I really loved how action packed it was!  And it seems everyone else is going their ways! I wonder how these paths will connect to each other again? It was awesome seeing Sarrin again, his power is just mind blowing! I wonder what's next for Gil and Sophie?

I'm also very concerned with Steph's little project! It could prove to have disastrous results! And Skuld, as usual, is a badass! Great work man, keep up the awesomeness! :D

#48 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 241 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

For the first time ever here is THREE Chapters/ 34 pages

Enjoy~

Chapter Fourteen: Time and Memory

Spoiler

Chapter Fifteen: We Who Hold The Future

Spoiler

Chapter Sixteen: Perfect World

Spoiler

I hope you've all been enjoying this and I'm sure there are questions, especially since i just posted 5 chapters in two days. xD

#49 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"No-Heart"

• 10,460 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:31 PM

Gahhh, so much is happening, it's all so insanely badass and awesome and amazing! OMG, the origin of Caleb Harris, I can't even believe my eyes! That story of Nell and Aeolus was intriguing, and it definitely provided some essential backstory to the mythology of your work! Amazing presentation there! :D

Omg, and everyone is gathering to take a stand against Sarrin and the void! I cannot wait to see how this will turn out! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transcendence, Sarrin, Book 2, Black Horizons, Original work, Creative Media, kh13.com, story