•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Transcendence: Black Horizons Book II

Transcendence Sarrin Book 2 Black Horizons Original work Creative Media kh13.com story

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Now aside from the countless lives lost so far and in this stories background, three people have been lost first was the mastermind Ludious Alcross, Grantz the man who knew to much, and now Jeremiah Roads has been added to that list father of two of the greatest forces this world will know. You will be missed.

Not every story is happy and not all endings are wanted, but there are somethings in this world that you cannot deny or reject.

Thanks for reading.
-Sarrin

Oh ho ho, definitely undeniable truth! Truer words have never been spoken! I cannot wait to see what comes next! :D

#42 Sarrin

Sarrin

Enigmatic Dreamur, Creator of Worlds

• 252 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

This is one of this books most inspirational pieces of music enjoy
May you feel what I feel

Edited by Sarrin, 17 March 2017 - 01:58 PM.

#43 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

Ooh, it's definitely a rousing, riveting and epic composition! It feels dramatic, as if we're witnessing end world events, which, in the case of your story, is the case! It also feels like music that plays when a character overcomes hardship and rises like a phoenix! Very inspiring music indeed! :D

#44 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Pheonix huh? Its very interesting that you say that and if you notice I don't say very at all

#45 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Pheonix huh? Its very interesting that you say that and if you notice I don't say very at all

Huh, then I'm onto something? Sweet! I'm not gonna ask any more, cuz I don't wanna get spoiled! :D

#46 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

Here are the first two chapters of the next ark enjoy~

Perfect World Part – Start

Chapter Twelve: The Loving Dark

Spoiler

Chapter Thirteen: Anima, Treasures and Stars

Spoiler

Let me know what you think!

#47 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

Oh snap, Gilgamesh's Mom is loose! This can't be good, it just can't, if Gil's reactions are to be taken as evidence of her evil! Daaang, that battle between him and Sophie was just insane! I really loved how action packed it was!  And it seems everyone else is going their ways! I wonder how these paths will connect to each other again? It was awesome seeing Sarrin again, his power is just mind blowing! I wonder what's next for Gil and Sophie?

I'm also very concerned with Steph's little project! It could prove to have disastrous results! And Skuld, as usual, is a badass! Great work man, keep up the awesomeness! :D

#48 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

For the first time ever here is THREE Chapters/ 34 pages

Enjoy~

Chapter Fourteen: Time and Memory

Spoiler

Chapter Fifteen: We Who Hold The Future

Spoiler

Chapter Sixteen: Perfect World

Spoiler

I hope you've all been enjoying this and I'm sure there are questions, especially since i just posted 5 chapters in two days. xD

#49 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:31 PM

Gahhh, so much is happening, it's all so insanely badass and awesome and amazing! OMG, the origin of Caleb Harris, I can't even believe my eyes! That story of Nell and Aeolus was intriguing, and it definitely provided some essential backstory to the mythology of your work! Amazing presentation there! :D

Omg, and everyone is gathering to take a stand against Sarrin and the void! I cannot wait to see how this will turn out! :D

#50 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

Soooo what if I posted three more chapters

#51 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

Golden Hours Part – Start

Chapter Seventeen: Proof of Life

Spoiler

Chapter Eighteen: Major Arcana

Spoiler

Chapter Nineteen: Hallowed

Spoiler

I hope you guys enjoy these three chapters/36 pages, irl I'm waaaay busy so haven't had much internet time.

Enjoy these three chapters for me, I'll put two more up soonish, I haven't forgotten about you guys.

#52 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

Duude, I finally caught up, and OMG, it's all so breathtaking! I'm really loving this arc so far! And out of all the Anima candidates, Vweiss is the most badass of them all, hands down! The dude intimidates with his mere presence!

Also, loving the whole dynamic between Sophie and Gil! :D

I can't wait for more! ^_^

(I really hope my internet gets fixed soon, cuz I'm behind on updates for my story! xD)

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 21 April 2017 - 06:51 PM.

#53 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Chapter title time~
Spoiler

Enjoy~

#54 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

Chapter title time~

Spoiler

Enjoy~

Ooh, these are interesting chapter titles! I can't wait to see what's in store! I wonder what "Summer Of Love" will entail? Perhaps a history with one of the story's couples!? Intriguing! :O

#55 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

Chapter Twenty: Namesake

Spoiler

Chapter Twenty One: With Eyes Unclouded

Spoiler

Enjoy, there's only one more chapter left of the Golden Hours ark!

#56 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

Ooh, how riveting and exciting! The end-world vibes are definitely strong, and a particular sense of dread can be felt! Dang, and that match between Sophie and Maggie was literally explosive! And The Last Order...it sounds like such a badass name for a group! The last guardians of the light willing to fight for the world...that's just so badass! 

AND SARRIN, YAY! I HAD WANTED TO SEE HIM AGAIN!

Sarrin is truly an awesome entity! Great work, I can't wait for more! :D

#57 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:35 PM

Chapter Twenty Two: After

Spoiler

Golden Hours Part – End

Eternal Lands Part – Start

Chapter Twenty Three: Last Order

Spoiler

Boom two more chapters just cuz~

Enjoy the next ark!

#58 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

GAHHHH, SOPHIE AND GIL KISSED! FJASLKDJFALSKDJFLASDJFLASKDJFLKASDJFAKSLJDFLASKDFJLK THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

I was sensing some vibes between them, and everything they were going through was just too heart-wrenching and heartwarming to not be something more! But I never expected a kiss! At least, not yet! Gahhh, two of my favorite characters are lovey dovey for each other!!!! X_X

Oh wow, and in essence, Stephanie is now a hologram to everyone else! Dang, that girl is really determined to carry out her goals! And Hunter Vweiss is just way too badass! Great work, man! :D

#59 Sarrin

Sarrin

• 252 posts

Posted 22 minutes ago

Sorry all been real busy with life and the second books release i know ive slacked on posting chapters here but don't worry ill have some up for you guys real soon promise!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transcendence, Sarrin, Book 2, Black Horizons, Original work, Creative Media, kh13.com, story