Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Roleplay The Keyblade Master Raising Project! (RP)

--Isa (Diviner_of_the_moon) --

The blue-haired man graciously accepted the Mountain Dew that Lea offered, tapping the top of it with the flick of his index finger before snapping it open and drawing a long sip.  He was very much in need of the caffeine.  Lea had begun to dig into the food before them as a long silence lapsed, broken finally when Lea asked about the napkins.  A green eye flickered over to the food before a sigh escaped him.  "No, she didn't manage that either.  But you stay here; I'll get them."

After all, Isa knew Lea's pad like the back of his hand.  It was his second home, often coming to visit his friend even if he thought he was a goofball the majority of the time.  Sometimes he felt it was Lea that kept him sane.

It took him a little while to scour the napkins, of course, their location differing from where he would've assumed the napkins would've been.  He did finally retrieve them, however, sitting back on the couch with a groan and handing a stack over to Lea.

"I hope the chicken isn't too dry," Isa stated flatly, taking up his own box of sweet and sour chicken and unfolding the top.

Thankfully it wasn't.  It was perfectly moist, sweet, crispy, and delicious; just how Isa adored it.  For a moment all that could be heard was the silent munching between friends, before Lea had popped a question, thankfully not the question.  Because Isa probably didn't have the heart for that right now.

"Oh, her," Isa scoffed, mouth full of chicken.  He swallowed and dabbed at his mouth with a sheet of paper towel.  "Well, she's a client, and a ridiculous one, but let's not talk about her right now.  I want to know more about this Reconnect fellow.  Have you seen the guy's Lux points?  How is he managing this?  I suspect he's either found a way to cheat the system, he's got players working for him, or he's stealing from other players, because his kind of growth is incredible.  I don't think I've even met the kid, or at least not in person."

He was probably--no, definitely--taking the game far too seriously, but Isa was Isa; he desired to be the best and whatever he did.

--Terra (Earthbound1014)--

"Okay, boys, this isn't a beauty contest," Terra teased, as the twins now fought over who's outfit reigned superior.  He rose from the table and went back over to the fridge, pulling out the chocolate pudding that he was reserving for dessert.  Finally the brunet returned with four bowls, spoons, and the pudding bowl in hand, setting them on the table before collapsing back in his seat.  He'd hoped that in the short time he was gone some of this Keyblade-wielding business would've settled down, at least slightly.

It brought Terra some relief when Roxas agreed to show Ven the ropes, to which Terra proffered him a fistbump.  "That all sounds great.  Thank you, Roxas," said the brunet.  "Maybe we can all collect Lux together on the streets sometime, just the four of us.  It could be like our own little family outing, so to speak."

He nudged Aqua, hoping to elicit some positive response out of her.  He'd mostly said it for her benefit, after all, partly thinking she'd enjoy that.

~Sora (Reconnect)~

"Maybe... but... I don't know. He's a jerk for sure, but if we don't step in, we won't get this chance again. Do you really think a guy like him would go around helping people out of the good of his heart?" Sora threw his hands around as he talked to his friend Kairi. He turned to Riku.

"What do you think, Riku? Should we go back to our District?"

~Ventus (ShatteredBlade)~

What Roxas uttered, Ventus was sure to keep to himself. He loved Aqua and Terra, but sometimes they could be... too overprotective. Aqua was kind and did the best she could for the people around her, but sometimes he watchful eye was a bit TOO watchful. As for Terra, he was a bit more lenient, but still had a mystery to him that Ven was never able to identify for himself. Maybe if he left the two of them alone for awhile, Aqua would find it herself.

"Sounds fun, Terra! I think I'm ready to star- huh?" Ven's phones vibrated, revealing a new chat that hadn't been there before, with a message from a mystery player. He was quick to understand, however.

"So there's a live chat for Real Wielders, huh?" Ven clinched the phone is his hand, feeling slightly empowered. This is real. This is my life now.

{Riku-DawnPath383}

Riku stopped eating as Sora said what he had in mind. TheMaskedBoy was one of the biggest jerks he had met in the game thus far. Taking out his pets to stop his dirty tricks was very tempting. But if they went after TheMaskedBoy's pets, that could lead to a fight with the player himself. And if that happened, the Foretellers would step in and who knew what would happen then. Still...

"I say we look into these creature sighting." Riku said. "And if TheMaskedBoy pops up and complains, we can tell him to keep a better watch on his summons."

{Invi-Foreteller_Anguis}

Invi watched the skyline as Ava sent a chat message to the new wielder. With more and more Warriors being added, she kept wondering what the point was. This wasn't some bragging rights founder's program like in regular games. This was real power. What did the people behind the game gain for giving people power? She had tried to learn more about the company, but aside from a corporate HQ in Japan, there was very little to find out about them. What were they hiding?

Brought out of her common loop of questioning thoughts by Ava's concern about TheMaskedBoy, Invi had a brief thought wondering if the Moogles recruited questionable wielders to keep people like her busy.

"Maybe." She said, pulling up a map of the districts on her phone. "Some of his neighbors are quite territorial, but maybe not above his type of tactics. There is a shared district between three wielders near there, but they've been no problem, so should keep out of trouble."

Both Foretellers had worked hard to keep wielders from fighting each other, hence the districts. But if TheMaskedBoy broke the boarders, fighting might be inevitable. It was times like this when Invi wished she could see the future.

"We could head in his direction while we wait for ShatteredBlade to respond." The older Foreteller suggested.

{Lea-AxelFury}

Lea chewed thoughtfully, trying to remember if he had met a user named Reconnect. He tended to be very social, so met many other wielders.

"Don't think we've crossed paths before." He finally admitted. "Though if he's working together with people, that might account for his Lux score."

Taking another snip of his Dew, something that Isa said hit Lea, causing him to wrinkle his brow.

"How do you hack this game?" He asked. "We've got some weird hi-tech/magic-y stuff going on. That's gotta be out of just about anyone's league. Unless he knows someone behind it."

-Eclaire: Lightning.Savior-

She almost was in the leaderboards. She had hit 13 mere days ago, already that close since she started playing during her breaks. It was as if the game was an extension of her mind, and she only excelled. Of course...the notification changel everything.

Now, donned in her avatar's armor and crouching on top of the Luxerion Baptist Church, she surveyed the area. She mostly kept close to home, not venturing further into town. She could see Namine and Xion from here the two jumping across rooftops as they hunted for Lux. She stood and swan-dived, twisting and landing on the church steps. She had come here with Sera every since her parents died. It was a special place. Vanille, the Deaconness, had been very kind. She had, once becoming a weilder, decided to ensure nothing harmed the Church.

At least it was quiet. Heading off, she saw Xion heading homewards, while Namine chose to focus on a few more Shadows. Small game.

Lightning was close to the top.

She wasn't stopping now.

-Xion: Fourteenth.Vector-

Xion came to a rest outide their small home. Turning the game off and stepping inside, she headed for the kitchen, withdrawing a can of coke. Popping it open, she took a good drink before heading towards her room. NieR: Automata had come out, and she really wanted took play it. She had saved up for weeks, every penny she could, and had gotten it. She really wanted took change her avatar to look like 2B; she loved the design, the blindfold was mysterious and did her dress...she was saving up for the material.

Then she stopped. On her bed.

"NAMI!"

That. Damn. Sweater. "The only virgin dying tonight is you, Nami!" She growled. Tossing it away, noticing it was handmade as it flew towards the door, she grew quiet.

"...Idiot." she sighed and ripped the plastic off of NieR.

Her sister could feel her wrath later.

For now...gothic automaton slaughtering robots.

The PS4 booted. She looked at her avatar of Ellie from The Last of Us, then entered. The familiar sounds of her Ateliet Firis theme played, soothing her. She needed time to relax before bed.

More school tomorrow...

-Vanitas/TheMaskedBoy27-

Vanitas couldn't help but grin as he read Freeshooter's reply. This was going to be fun, very fun. He didn't like the idea of 'sharing' but if that she what it took for the Foretellers I stay off his ass then whatever. The last time he challenged them he got knocked down, something he is highly aggravated of. He'll get revenge yet.

Not even ten minutes later and Vanitas was already over in Xigbar's district, dropping down between the two.

"How nice of you guys to wait for me." He said with a chuckle, a small flood Unversed resting on his shoulder. "Too bad the Foretellers bitch about my little pets~ I have bigger ones I'd absolutely /love/ to play with." He sighed, crossing his arms idly. "You two got any ideas of where to go to have some fun? You should know of any hotspots, Freeshooter."

-Aqua/Master Aqua-

Aqua had no clue how to react to any of this. It was so hard to take in, she just wanted the day to be over so she could have some time to think. What about school? What about Eraqus? Knowing the boys, they'd get into all kinds of trouble.

When Terra returned with pudding, Aqua couldn't help but give a blank stare at him as if to say 'Really?' But refrained from doing so. Instead she only served herself some pudding and began to munch on it in order to ward off an incoming headache.

"A family outing." Aqua deadpanned, sighing a small she once again looked over to Ventus' excited face. She took a spoonful of pudding into her mouth. "I had getting ice cream together more in mind." With a small sigh, she went on her phone. She sent her dear friend Lightning a message, hoping for some sanity.

'My boys are driving me crazy...'

-Roxas/NumberXIII-

Roxas chuckled when Terra began to tease him. Yeah oufits were silly, but Roxas was more than proud of his sick outfit. It was his trademark. The original XIII.

"Don't worry, this newbie will be a pro in no time!" Roxas cheered, fistbumping Terra back. When Ventus' phone rang the familiar notification sound, Roxas glanced over like the nosy twin he was.

"Oh yeah, the Foretellers. Theyre pretty nice. They've been around since the game first came out and always message every new Wielder. The Wielder Chatroom is pretty cool. It's where all of us can meet and hang out. The moogle also gives announcements there. Later we can hang in the chatroom if you want."

Aqua couldn't help but smile. "Yes, Vulpes and Anguis are very kind. You can trust them."

Roxas sighed. "I know Aqua. Don't worry, we'll be okay."

-Kairi/PrincessofHeartHikari-

Kairi frowned as she listened to the conversation. She loved helping those in need, but she didn't want to see Sora and Riku at the hands of some jerk who didn't know how to play fair. Then again, Kairi had faith that Sora and Riku could beat people like him..

"Okay. With all of us, the bad guys wont stand a chance!" With that, Kairi cheered and wrapped her arms playfully around Sora's and Riku's. she stepped forward, excited for their adventure.

"Let's get going then!"

-Ava/Foreteller_Vulpes-

Ava nodded with a soft sigh, wishing that there could be peace among all the weilders. The purpose of Keyblade weidlers was to protect others and do good deeds. How could a guy like Vanitas even Keyblade Wielder?

"Alright, we should try to avoid a fight as much as we can. Knowing the Masked Boy, he'd probably make a mess. Hopefully we can just shut him down again like last time." Ava said idly as she checked her phone for messages. She summoned the moogle.

"Hello, moogle." Ava said with a smile. "Could you perhaps send ShatteredBlade a gift of an avatar part from my inventory? The caramel candy should do fine."

The moogle nodded. "Done Kupo! Actually, I'm quite happy you invited him to the chatroom tonight Kupo. I have an announcement to make tonight to everyone Kupo."

Ava raised an eyebrow. "Really? Like what?"

"I cannot disclose it until tonight Kupo. It's a small change Kupo."

-Fujin/Fuu-

Suddenly, a text was recieved on Xion's phone. It was a private message from the Keyblade Chatroom.

"Vector. Activity?" Was all it read. Translates to: is there anything going on. Fuu probably couldn't make some time for a patrol that night.

-Eclaire: Lightning.Savior-

She landed. Hearing her phone, she checked her texts. Slight smile. She took a moment to message back.

'The girls are behaving for me, thankfully. Xion got her game, and Nami is out for a walk.'

-Xion: Fourteenth.Vector-

She paused NieR and checked. Fuu.

'Minor. Already finished.- she replied, before returning to NieR.

Xigbar looked over to Xehanort hoping for him to chime in. Nort just stared him back in the face. Christ, i really hate that guy. He sighed and pulled out his phone and opened his notes. Flicking through them, he said with a sigh "Well, I guess, around this time there is usually a pretty large group up on the rooftops like three blocks south of here. There's a stairwell in that building there. If you wanted to start some stuff in another district, i think either Earthbound or DawnPath's district are probably your best bets." He shoved his phone back in his pocket.  

~Sora (Reconnect)~

"Alright!" Sora pumped his fist in the air, grinning like an idiot. "I don't see any monsters yet, so lets keep an eye out from that street up there!" Sora pointed towards the entrance of the beach, which a road led into. The boardwalk was full of people usually, so if anything, at least they could protect the people up there while they keep an eye on the shoreline.

Sora initiated his Flowmotion, allowing himself to travel quickly to the street he pointed to. He knew the people wouldn't remember seeing him use this ability, so it didn't hurt all that much to use it in front of them.

~Ventus (ShatteredBlade)~

"Should we start now?" Ven asked, very anxious to try out his new Keyblade. This was all so exciting and scary all at once- but he knew with Roxas, Aqua, and Terra by his side, nothing could go wrong. He looked at his phone again, ready to reply to the Foretellers.

Thank you for the greeting! He wrote, I'm sure I have plenty of questions. Right now, a few of my fellow wielders are with me, willing to show me the ropes. I'll message you guys back tomorrow morning!

--Terra (Earthbound1014)--

The brunet watched Aqua's carefully.  Given the tone of her voice, it didn't sound like she wholeheartedly approved of his suggestion for a family outing of warding off evil and risking their lives by the moonlight.

While he was certainly worried about something happening to their "family unit," he couldn't embrace it for long.  Seeing the joy on Ventus' face erased any amount of regret that Terra could have upon his decision.  This was something that Ventus wanted to do, and Terra was going to support him all the way.  It did relieve him that Aqua seemed more open to the idea, though her concern hadn't fully ebbed away.  Noticing the state of his friend, he reached over to the other side of the table and offered her hand a tight squeeze.  His hand was soft and warm, with the exception of the callouses on his fingertips and palm.

"Hey, we've got this," he reassured her, offering her a slight smile.  "Since when have we failed before?  Sure, things got a little more complicated now that we have the boys to watch out for, but it'll be okay.  I promise that I won't let anything bad happen to any of you.  Not as long as I draw breath."

--Isa (Diviner_of_the_moon)--

Isa shrugged upon Lea's question, shaking his head as he swallowed a rather large bite of chicken.   "I don't know.  Heck, I don't know if it's even possible to hack.  Even if I did, though, I wouldn't do it, and I wouldn't expect you to either.  You have a good sense of morality . . . don't you?"  He nudged Lea playfully with his elbow, unable to contain his grin as he teased his friend.

It was only a matter of time before the delightful Chinese meal was hastily devoured by the two hungry young men, leaving Isa to feel satiated.  At least, much more so than he had upon arrival with the stress of work.  He propped an arm along the back of Lea's couch, shifting his knee onto the cushion so that he could face his red-headed friend.  "So, want to head out for a bit?  We could try to collect some Lux tonight, or at least see if we can meet some other players.  Maybe we can learn a few pointers on where they're getting their high scores or something.  I'd be game for that."

{Riku-DawnPath383}

Riku smiled at his friends as they headed out on a monster hunt. This might come back to bite them, but they were doing the right thing, and that's what matters. He started to jog when Sora activated his Flowmotion and shot ahead.

"Hey, wait up!" Riku called, turning his jog into a run. "Not all of us have magic parkour, ya know?"

{Invi-Foreteller_Anguis}

Invi turned and gave the Moogle a suspicious look. Part of her didn't trust the little guys. What were they doing that she couldn't see?

"How big an announcement?" She asked, trying not to assume too much.

This could be a simple update, or retooling of some abilities. Or maybe it was the second stage for this crazy game.

"And why on such short notice?"

{Lea-AxelFury}

Lea gave Isa a "eh" shrug in response to the question of morality. Of course he wouldn't try a hack, but there was no reason to let that brighten his reputation. He ate his share of the food, resolving yet again to buy the next meal he and Isa shared.

"Yeah, I'm game." Lea replied, standing up to stretch. "We can try to meet up with that kid XIII. He might could use some high score pointers too."

As he spoke, Lea dug in his pocket for his phone. Upon not finding it, he moved around the debris of the meal till he did find his phone.

-Aqua/MasterAqua-

Aqua sighed softly as she looked over to her dear friend. Terra seemed to know exactly how to make her feel better. He said the perfect words.

"I guess so..." Aqua uttered softly, clutching her phone tight. At the end of the day... this was done. There was no turning back. The best Aqua could do was to fight to protect Ventus as always. Slowly a smile formed on her face.

"Thanks Terra. I promise I'll protect you too. My boys..." she looked over to Roxas and Ventus, somewhat confident now. "You both are growing up." Looking down at her phone, she replied back to Lightning.

'Roxas and Ven... they're both Keyblade wielders now. I just found out. If you happen to see them, please keep a lookout okay? And I'll always keep an eye out for your girls too.'

-Roxas/XIII-

Roxas couldn't help but fistbump the air. Things were finally taking a turn for the better. He just hoped that Aqua wouldn't spy on them. He expected she would, so it was a good idea to spend more time in Axel's district. Roxas didn't think Aqua would rant to risk starting a fight with other wielders.

"Yeah, let's go take Ven for a spin! I'm sure he wants to try out his new powers." With a smile, Roxas held out his hand to summon his keyblade; Two Become One.

"We each have our own special abilitiy. Mine is this-" Suddenly, he pulled the Keyblade apart. It turned into Oblivion and Oathkeeper. "I can dual wield."

Aqua rolled her eyes. She could foresee this turning into a competition on who was cooler.

Kairi cheered as her friends were off. The best thing about being a Keyblade Wielder was going off on insane adventures with the people she cared about the most. It truly put joy into her life.

"Oh come on, Sora!" Kairi said with a sigh, trying to climb a building as fast as she could so she could follow her friend on the rooftops. "Stop being such a showoff! Let's catch him on the rooftops Riku!"

-Ava/Foreteller_Vulpes-

The moogle hummed, looking over to his snake masked friend.

"It's nothing to worry about, Kupo." Gen said reassuringly. "You will find out tonight when I make the announcement Kupo."

Ava looked down at her fluffy friend with a frown. She wished he never brought it up if he wasn't going to tell them. With a sigh she looked up to her sister. "What are when going to do now? It appears ShatteredBlade has wielders helping him... we can contact them tonight at the announcement."

The moogle cheered. "In speaking of announcement Kupo, let me send the message to everyone!"

ATTENTION

Please enter the chatroom at 9pm PT tonight for a very important announcement!

Ava rolled her eyes. "You know we all live in Eastern time." The moogle giggled.

"Companies often announce times in Pacific time, so I decided I do the same, Kupo!"

-Vanitas/TheMaskedBoy27-

Vanitas crossed his arms at Xigbar's suggestions. They all seemed good, but it didn't quite give a small much fun as he wanted. The last thing he needed wasn't the Foretellers getting into his business over a few stupid rules.

"I'm craving a good beat up... I don't want to get behind on Lux either... know of any good place where criminals hang out? I'd love to beat the hell out of someone." He placed a hand on his hip, swatting his Unversed away when it tried to nuzzle its head into Vanitas' cheek lovingly. "Get off, roach."

Xigbar crossed his arms. He really didn't know of much organized criminal activity in his district. The were of course criminals, those were everywhere, but not anything with a pattern. He didn't really seek them out either, it was way more efficient on lux to grind hos route. 

As xigbar stood looking quizzical, Nort cleared his throat. "If you're looking for criminals," he began "we should head back near our district. The area around my school has petty criminals and "gang" members at most hours of the night. The university is not exactly in the heartless-active areas of our district, but I'm sure there will be criminals."

Xibgar looked up visibly intrigued. Getting a read on the heartless/ lux numbers in their district sounded like a good idea. If he could manage to come out ahead in lux, this night would be quite successful. "Yeah, if you lead out that way I'll come with." he said to Nort. 

Nort simply shifted his weight off the light pole he had been leaning one and started walking off, keeping his arms cross the whole time "Let's be off then."

~Sora(ReConnect)~

"I can finally win a race against Riku!" Sora wanted to scream that out for everyone to hear, but he instead muttered it to himself. No one would understand what he was trying to say anyway. Ever since they were kids, Riku had always been the victor in competitions between the two. Races mostly. Sora did manage to win a few sparring sessions, but never a race. This year, however, it changed. Sora was finally faster than Riku, and he was going to relish in it.

"Come on, you slowpokes!"

~Ventus(ShatteredBlade)~

"An ability? Hmm..." Ventus tried to imagine what his ability would be? He began to think about his own personality and how an ability might reflect that. What did he like? Well, he was a fan of Storm from X-Men. What could she do? Control the rain, the lightning, the wind... The wind? That thought made Ventus have a strange sense of familiarity. His ability would probably be wind related. And seeing how he was Roxas- twin, it was probably somewhat similar to his. He opened his eyes again to look at Roxas and respond.

"I think mine would be something about the wind..." As soon as he said that, however, blades of wind materialized behind him, the sound emitting from them emulating that of a blustery Wednesday.

"Hahah!" Rather than surprise, Ven felt himself fill with joy at the sight of these blades. "I wanna try this out right now!" Ven thrust his hand forward, towards an open window, and watched as he witnessed a blade of wind rush past him, out the window, and circle back around. "Awesome! Let's get started! I'm so ready!"

{Riku-DawnPath383}

Riku chuckled to himself. He and Sora had been racing since they were younger. It seemed that Sora had finally got the edge.

"But I have a partner." Riku thought as he caught up with Kairi.

With some of the enhanced physical attributes the avatar gave and some personal experience climbing, Riku managed to jump ahead of Kairi. He quickly got a solid hand hold from a window sill, then reached down for Kairi.

"Grab my hand, i'll toss you up!" He called, tensing up to complete the throw as soon as Kairi grabbed his hand.

{Invi-Foreteller_Anguis}

"Not entirely reassuring." Invi thought.

She still didn't have a good read on the moogle, so didn't really know what he considered worrisome or not. Still, that was no reason to be entirely paranoid about the announcement. Just ready.

"That works." The older Foreteller replied to Ava's suggestion. "Do we have time to see the Maskedboy in the meantime?"

As she spoke, she tried to check the time with her phone.

--Isa -- Diviner_of_the_Moon--

Another kid joining them, and a competitor, of all things?  Isa narrowed his eyes at the thought, though inwardly knew that he was being childish, along with incredibly selfish.  He laced his fingers together and slid his palms behind his head, closing his eyes.  "Sure, we can meet this friend of yours.  Assuming he is a friend of yours."  He touched his briefcase lightly at the side of Lea's sofa.  "I'm going to go ahead and leave this here for the time being; I hope that you don't mind."

The tall blue-haired man rose from his seat, taking his empty can of Mountain Dew with him and throwing it in the nearest trash can which, much to Isa's relief, was not overflowing as it could've been.  He inched closer toward the door, peering through the peephole.  It was growing increasingly dark, not allowing Isa to see much of anything at all.

"Ready to break a leg?" he asked his friend, getting ready to open the front door of the apartment.

--Terra -- Earthbound1014--

A smile managed to tug at the corners of Terra's mouth before taking a bite of chocolate pudding.  Perhaps he didn't manage to dissolve Aqua's fears, but he was satisfied knowing that he at least managed to provide her some small amount of comfort.

The boys were getting rather psyched to get out there and start training.  He glanced over to gauge Aqua's reaction, though she was busily typing something up on her phone.  The brunet let out a light sigh, shoving his chair away from the table.  Sometimes he felt like the one out of the loop.

"Yeah, sure, don't mind your friends who invited you over and fed you," Terra said sardonically.  "Go on and try out your stuff.  I guess we'll see you boys when you're all bruised up and need a hand, eh?"

Of course he was joking.  He wasn't offended in the slightest, nor did he think the two of them would encounter any danger.  Terra hadn't particularly found it dangerous being a true blue Keyblade wielder . . . yet.

-Vanitas/MaskedBoy-

Vanitas signed, thoroughly aggravated at the change of plans. Had he known he would end up back in his district, he would've never invited anyone else along.

"Wait, let's cut through that old hag's district- Master Aqua. Her and her little boyfriend are probably out doing God knows what."

Kairi couldn't help but huff as Sora seemed to get farther and farther away. She wished the lazy bum was this enthusiastic and hardworking when it came to his homework.

"Show off!" Kairi called, reaching out to grab Riku's hand immediatly. Almost instantly she was launched into the air, landing right on the rooftop.

"Thanks Riku!"

-Roxas/XIII-

Roxas couldn't help but chuckle at how excited Ventus was at his newfound power. His brother was a huge nerd, but at the same time it reminded Roxas of how he first felt when he became a Wielder. He was so excited, so alive and full of energy.

"Come on then, dweeb. Let's see what you can do!" Before Aqua could even open her mouth to protest, Roxas was already pushing Ventus out of the window. "Bye Aqua!"

-Aqua/MasterAqua-

Aqua did have to admit, it did make her happy seeing Ventus' reaction at becoming a Keyblade Wielder. She never saw Ventus so happy in her entire life. He was growing up, whenever Aqua liked it or not.

"Yes, your ability is very important. Mine is-" she was cut off by the blades appearing. She couldn't help but look in awe. When she saw Roxas almost drag Ventus out, she reached out for him.

"W-Wait, Roxas!" Aqua called. After being defeated once again by the rebellious teen, Aqua was left there once again.

"Ugh come on..." with a small worried sigh, Aqua decided to message her dear friend Lightning yet again.

'The boys are going outside already... if you see them, please keep an eye out for them?'

-Ava/Foreteller_Anguis-

Ava sighed softly as she looked down to her moogle friend. As much as she did love adorable things, the moogle was a bit too carefree sometimes.

"Hopefully it won't be something that'll aggravate the other players." Ava said with a shrug. Upon Invi's suggestion of seeing TheMaskedBoy, Ava looked down in thought.

"We can do that... I just hope he won't be hostile with us."

(Sore today it's been so long guys, I've been away and I'm literally typing this as I'm falling asleep.)

{Lea-AxelFury}

"Hey, I'm friends with everybody." Lea said casually with a smile.

The smile left as he actually thought about his claim.

"Except that masked kid." He admitted. "He's kind of an a-hole."

Getting up, Lea pulled out his phone and opened the app. The announcement of the upcoming announcement popped up.

"Wonder what the Moogles got in store this time?" He said conversationally as he opened the chat and sent XIII this message.

<Hey, me and my buddy Diviner_of_the_Moon are going out on patrol. You still up for some adventuring?>

"Anyway, yeah, your case is good where it is." Lea replied. "Okay, ready to go."

{Riku-DawnPath383}

"You're welcome!" Riku called up to Kairi as he repositioned himself to get climbing again. Using some of his avatar's increased physical attributes, he jumped from handhold to handhold till he made it to the top, hoping Sora and Kairi weren't too far ahead.

{Invi-Foreteller_Anguis}

Invi looked out at the city, worrying about the same thing Ava was. There was a balance in the Union at the moment. So many things could distrust that balance. She just had to trust that the Moogles knew that they were doing. And that also worried her.

"He should know better." Invi replied firmly. "We didn't get this high in the rankings for nothing."

Taking a deep breath, the older Foreteller plotted out a course to the MaskedBoy's territory over roof tops. Not that she would admit it, but traveling by roof top was one of the best things about getting her avatar. It made her feel like a super hero. Testing her legs, Invi leapt off of her building and landed on a neighboring building, breaking into a run the instant her feet hit something solid.

~Sora (Reconnect)~

Already at his destination, Sora looked over the city he loved- and yes, he did love it, regardless of how he wanted to see the rest of the Universe. He could spot Riku and Kairi already climbing up to his point. Stumbling around a bit, he looked over at them from his eagle-eye, and shouted towards them.

"So, how you guys liking the view from down there?" Sora pulled a few poses, teasing his friends for as long as he could until the reached him. He loved them so much.

"Alright. Time to look for people to help!" Although that was his goal, the first he saw were two figures he couldn't quite make out dashing across buildings.

"Guys, look! More weilders!"

~Ventus(ShatteredBlade)~

Already out the window his brother so furviously pushed him out of, Ventus, now in his chosen attire, looked back through the window, half expecting Aqua and Terra to follow them through the aperture.

"Okay, Rox- er, XIII. What can you show me first? I think I know the special move now, but I wonder what I can really do? Time to learn from the best... too bad they aren't here. I'll settle for you, though." Ventus teased, not usually one to poke at his older brother.

--Terra (Earthbound1014) --

And just like that they'd lost their dinner company.  How tragic.  Terra had hoped that he'd get the chance to corner them at a board game and cream their behinds.  He let out a sigh as he gathered the dinner plates, gaze meeting the twins at the nearby window.

"You boys have fun and try not breaking any legs, hmm?"

Aqua seemed rather preoccupied in texting her friend, so he decided not to bother the young woman.  Instead he ventured into the kitchen to begin washing the dishes.  Ofttimes he'd leave all the chores on Aqua because he was so preoccupied with his workload and schoolwork, which wasn't preferred but ofttimes he'd feel too tired to do much.  He was immortally grateful for everything that she did, but he certainly wished that he could help out more.  Heck, she'd probably die of shock if she saw him doing the dishes even then.

Once Terra finished he seized a towel dangling on the stove's handlebar and massaged his hands, drying them absentmindedly as he stared at the calendar on the wall.  He'd penciled in all of his classes and exams for the month, which is what he was eyeing right then.  He did have a math exam the following morning, though he did feel relatively prepared for it.  Perhaps he'd be able to salvage some time for relaxation, whether it be alone or with his best friend in the world.

--Isa (Diviner_of_the_Moon) --

Isa raised a brow and glanced over at his redheaded friend as they left Lea's apartment.  "Oh, that Masked Boy whatever-his-face is? He has quite the attitude, that one.  Why, I simply went to write him a simple level-headed question and he practically spat at me text-style!"  It was rare for Isa to get quite so heated about anyone, as normally he was quite the calm and collected individual.  Fury and frustration was clear in his tone and hand gestures, however, indicating that he was quite passionate about his disagreement with Vanitas.  "Well, suffice it to say that I'll never be asking him a question again, and he'd better be ready to go lick a lamppost in winter if he should want my help ever."

They had begun wandering the street without any real goal in mind.  Isa changed his apparel to his Keyblade Avatar: a black coat with matching gloves and boots.  An x-shaped scar was visible on his forehead, something that he didn't sport in real life, thankfully.  He thought it was a bit ugly, but liked the fact that it was signature.

"So, where to from here?" he asked Lea, hoping he'd have a better idea of their objective than himself.

(Kay guys I decided to skip to the announcement just to get the story moving along)

ATTENTION KEYBLADE WIELDERS: Announcement will be taking place right now!

-Ava/Foreteller_Vulpes-

Ava sighed nervously as she sat in her apartment, curled up on the couch. It was a long evening, which unfortunately wouldn't be ending anytime soon due to the announcement at hand. It wasn't that she was worried about it- she was more so worried about the fact that everyone would be in the room at the same time. That really didn't help. TheMaskedBoy loved picking fights, which didn't help because users like XIII always responded to them. The last thing they needed was more tension.

Her avatar logged onto the screen of her phone, appearing in the Daybreak Town chat room for the other wielders. She went over to the fountain and sat down on it, greeting the moguls that was floating around.

"Early as always kupo!" The moogle chimed.

"Yes, the early bird catches the worm I suppose." Ava said with a smile.

-Roxas/XIII-

Roxas yawned as he laid down in his room. His old caretaker was out for the night so he figured he could tune into the announcement see what was going on. He didn't expect anything crazy, just some dumb update that fixed bugs or something. He was a bit nervous about Ventus meeting the others for the first time, especially since he didn't want anyone messing him. He already sent a message to Axel asking for some help.

"Yo, this is gonna sound crazy but my brother ended up becoming a wielder today. We're going in the chat room right now, so can you back me up if some asshole decides to mess with him?" He glanced over to Ventus, chuckling at him.

"So, how do you enjoy your brand new powers? You're going to meet everyone in the chat room so please don't embarrass yourself."

-Aqua/Master_Aqua-

Aqua nibbled on her nail as she sat on the toilet in her house. She kept checking every single minute to make sure Roxas and Ventus were okay. At least in the chat room she'd be able to keep an eye on them.

Her avatar appeared in the plaza, where she waved happily over to Ava. She started to look around, trying to see who would show up first. Aqua didn't even realize she was sitting in the bathroom for a half an hour now.

-Kairi/PrincessofHeart-

Kairi giggled as she walked around at her usual hangout place where she normally would spend time with Sora and Riku- the beach. She figured if there was an announcement might as well see it with her friends to heck out the exciting news. Her avatar appeared in the plaza, calling out a happy hello to everyone.

-Vanitas/MaskedBoy-

Vanitas rolled his eyes. The night was almost completely pointless, so he just wished the dumb announcement was done already so he can get back to buying some junk food for dinner. As he munched on some chips, his avatar grinned once it appeared in the plaza.

"Sup losers." Vanitas said with a grin, a Flood resting upon his shoulder. "Hope everyone had a nice night hunting for Lux."

Aqua hissed and glared over to Vanitas. "You need to learn to stay to your own district young man. I don't want to see your little monsters in my territory."

Vanitas rolled his eyes. "Oh boo hoo you have no proof it was me. Why don't you go cry about it to your boyfriend."

"Please, this is a place of peace." Came Ava sadly.

-Fujin/Fuu-

Fuu sat in the corner of the plaza, watching silently the events that were to unfold. She was never really one to talk to the other wielded, so some forgot she was even there sometimes.

~Sora (Reconnect)~

The unrelenting light that the city and the sky provided was always a pleasure to Sora. He wasn't a big fan of the darkness- which is why he was so glad the boardwalk was always lit, even at night. Typically he avoided waters at night. The dip of the speckled shore was enough for what they were here for; to listen to what the moogle was prepared to announce. However it wasn't long before a bit of bickering arose in the plaza.

"Should I say something?" Sora asked his friends, watching the ongoing discussion going on in the plaza. "I've only ever heard rumours of this kids monsters, I don't think I've ever seen any. They have no reason to lie about it though, right?" He shuffled his bare feet deeper into the sand, causing him to giggle a bit from the sensation rushing his spine. He looked again to Riku and Kairi, not quite sure what to say to them.

"Guys, what do you think the announcement will be?" Sora asked the same thing in the Plaza, but asked again out loud towards his friends.

~Ventus(ShatteredBlade)~

The bleakness of their room on this night stood out more-so now than previously. Returning after what he would call an adventure to a place so dim and seemingly unforgivably bland seemed a bit depressing- let alone doping. His brother began to speak, but Ven was a bit too preoccupied with his own thoughts to hear him at first.

I did so much today... I can glide! I can summon wind weapons! And this keyblade... Ventus summoned his weapon in front of him briefly. This Keyblade... it's mine! Ven reflected back on the sound he hard heard moments before. Did Roxas say something?

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry, I'm logging in right now!" He hurriedly pulled out his phone- a Samsung Galaxy S6- and opened the app. Upon arriving at the plaza, he sent out a message for all to see.

"Hey ever-" he started typing before thinking again, trying not to seem too lame on his first day.

"When's the announcement starting?"

Braig

"What kind of announcement," Braig said loudly. He was laying on his couch, reasonably agitated that his little "Excursion" with Vanitas and not was a big waste of time. After they spent time on a whole lot of nothing, he decided to just call it a night and at least try to get some rest.The notification came up over a youtube video he was watching, but with a defeated sigh, he tapped it. 

As Braig popped into the lobby, he noticed that Vanitas was getting chewed out Aqua, which was bad news. He was sure to say something snarky back, and he didn't trust Vanitas not to let it slip that he was there too, if Aqua really did get it out of him. As he approached, Ava got there to say something, but he decided to butt in anyway.

"Woah, no reason to throw accusations around. We don't know who was where, and we never will. Better to let the hostility fade away, if you ask me." He threw an arm around Vanitas neck playfully, but just tight enough to say keep your mouth shut man.

Nort

Nort got home and lay in his bed. He looked down at his street clothes, wondering what happened to his robes when he wasn't playing. The notification popped up on his phone that there was to be an announcement in Warriors. He swiped it on his lock screen and the game loaded up.

Once in, he posted up against one of the buildings that surrounded the plaza. He noticed braig with his arm around vanitas. That could only mean trouble, but he couldn't be bothered. He sighed an exasperated sigh and waited for this 'announcment'. 

{Lea-AxelFury}

Lea finished formatting his work schedule for next week. He picked up a couple of new students, which would cut into game time, but extra cash would be nice. He leaned back in his seat and rubbed the back of his head. Now what? He and Isa had gone on patrol, he finished work stuff. He had missed hanging with XIII, but he could do that tomorrow. Was there something else happening today?

"The announcement!" Lea exclaimed, eyes widening.

Digging his phone out of his pocket, he pulled up the app to get to the chat room. Before he got to the chat room, he noticed a message from XIII.

"Sweet!" He said aloud, reading about the new player.

Meeting new people was a personal delight for Lea, and XIII was cool enough that may brother of his should be pretty cool too. He quickly shot off a message back of

<Sure thing. BRT>

With that, AxelFury entered the chat room. He mulled around, greeting players he knew, which was must of them, till he spotted XIII. And then another XIII.

"There are two of you?" Lea exclaimed as he walked up to XIII and ShatteredBlade

{Riku-DawnPath383}

Riku entered the chat room just a little after Sora and Kairi. He saw some other familiar faces, both welcome and unwelcome. He reached his friends and gave them a friendly nod.

"Beats me." He answered Sora. "When it comes to this game, I got no idea what crazy direction their gonna take it."

{Invi-Foreteller_Anguis}

"But evidence is piling up." Invi said from behind the MaskedBoy.

She passed him to stand by Ava, fixing the troublesome player with a steely look.

"Your monsters are rather distinctive. I would suggest changing tactics before they become more troublesome for you."