Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Let me guess your favourite KH character

you are difficult.

young xehanort

I like to consider myself a challenge ;)

Young Xehanort is a character I forget exists occasionally but he's pretty neat. A small hint if you want

YMX shares a trait with Saix and my favorite

Edited by Shimmy

Nope. Nothing against Xion but that's not the answer.

Aqua

I like to consider myself a challenge ;)

Young Xehanort is a character I forget exists occasionally but he's pretty neat. A small hint if you want <spoiler>YMX shares a trait with Saix and my favorite</spoiler> 

Xigbar/braig

Xigbar/braig

Also no. Love Braig though. (The hint is admittedly an extremely small one if that helps)

Edited by Shimmy

Xehanort.

Nahhhhh. Again not a seeker of darkness, shares a trait thats exclusive to YMX and Saix, but is mainly a visual one. Another hint is that if I recall correctly you don't particularly like this character yourself.

Nahhhhh. Again not a seeker of darkness, shares a trait thats exclusive to YMX and Saix, but is mainly a visual one. Another hint is that if I recall correctly you don't particularly like this character yourself.

ventus

Correct!  But I'm still curious if you can guess my least favorite?

zexion

Sora

Interesting.

I consider Sora to be the generic naïve boy who we'll project our personalities to, and he's not even my top 5 KH characters.

(I was pretty sure you'll use my favourite food and color's water motif to figure out my favourite character)

ventus

Correct! I enjoy his positivity and approach to life in combination with his reaction to tension between his loved ones. A role model of sorts.