Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wylde

Hey there!

Welcome! As someone who's been here for seven years now, I can definitely assure you that we have a wonderful community! If you have and questions or would simply like to chat, feel free to let me know!

Well hey there Wylde, you sure look like a sly fox!  Nice to meet ya! I'm the Master Of Masters, an enigma to many, but loved by all! I'm the very first Keyblade Wielder! I'm glad you decided to get yourself immersed in the world of my prophecy! I'm sure you'll have a good time here with the other Keyblade Wielders, so be sure to play nice! Enjoy yourself, buddy boy!

So, I got introduced into the KH world few years back through BBS on PSP. Anyways though recently I decided that I wanted try getting more into the series and get involved in the community around it.

And here I am.

Nice too meetcha!

I take it you are a Zootopia fan? (your username and display pic is a big clue xD)

Nice too meetcha!

I take it you are a Zootopia fan? (your username and display pic is a big clue xD)

Heheh... I just hope Zootopia is added in KH 3... And thanks everyone for your replies I knew this was going to be a great place to start.