Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Shinji Hashimoto Promises More FF Reveals and Projects in 2017

To silence the people who were complaining about the quality of last night's event, the Final Fantasy series producer has said that this is only the 'opening' ceremony and there are new FF games coming. This was only to start the year off and Kitase might reveal something for the 20th FF7 anniversary (The North American one clearly). The announcements aren't limited to games-hence there will probably be more events. Nomura also wants to share more on FF7R.

Now everyone can stop moaning about how bad it was since it was called the 'opening' ceremony from the beginning anyway.

Read it in full here

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-opening-ceremony-just-start-says-shinji-hashimoto/

I forgot to add the "VII" in my comment, sorry. Or--wait what?

Now I'm somewhat confused. Well, this is the opening of it's celebration right? And FF is like 29 right now?

Yeah it's the opening, FF7 turned 20 in Japan on the 31st of January (Japan time). The franchise is still 29 years old