Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NO_HEART_XIII

Trailer basically shows everything....

I loved the experience of 0.2 Birth by Sleep, but I feel like the trailer shows to much, I feel like nothing was a surprise. Sure it's only like a 2 hour game, but really. I'm going to try to avoid further KH3 trailers, cause I'm tired of world's and other things being spoiled.

I loved the experience of 0.2 Birth by Sleep, but I feel like the trailer shows to much, I feel like nothing was a surprise. Sure it's only like a 2 hour game, but really. I'm going to try to avoid further KH3 trailers, cause I'm tired of world's and other things being spoiled.

I don't think that's the route that their going with 3's trailers. Plus, 3 is a bigger game so they can't put everything in a trailer.

I think it's because of our expectations. We wanted more trailers and we wanted to see new stuff. There's only so much you can show from a 2 hour game.

I'm sure KH3 will not have the same problem. We only know 2 new worlds and we've yet to see any story details about Sora&Co's journey.

So I avoided the trailers for KH2.8, including the intro and all that so it could be a brand new experience and i was worried any trailers would spoil pretty much everything in there for 0.2.

I went back now that I've finished and looked at the trailers and gosh im happy i didnt watch any! i feel like they show way too much, so many companies are showing so much in trailers as of late.

What are your opinions?

Did you avoid trailers? And if not (and you dont like spoilers) did it bother you how much they showed?

I know not everyone minds but I'm curious if it bothers many others in this community.

So I avoided the trailers for KH2.8, including the intro and all that so it could be a brand new experience and i was worried any trailers would spoil pretty much everything in there for 0.2.

I went back now that I've finished and looked at the trailers and gosh im happy i didnt watch any! i feel like they show way too much, so many companies are showing so much in trailers as of late.

What are your opinions?

Did you avoid trailers? And if not (and you dont like spoilers) did it bother you how much they showed?

I know not everyone minds but I'm curious if it bothers many others in this community.

I feel you, it's really annoying. I feel like movies are especially bad about this. I feel like I've seen the whole movie, just from watching the trailer. We didn't even get any answers we were hoping for, like if Aqua gets saved, the supposed traitor that was the whole advertisement for back cover and we got trolled about the box, BUT thank god they explained how Mickey lost his shirt in the realm of darkness. Another KH title, giving us more questions than answers. Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

I feel you, it's really annoying. I feel like movies are especially bad about this. I feel like I've seen the whole movie, just from watching the trailer. We didn't even get any answers we were hoping for, like if Aqua gets saved, the supposed traitor that was the whole advertisement for back cover and we got trolled about the box, BUT thank god they explained how Mickey lost his shirt in the realm of darkness. Another KH title, giving us more questions than answers.

I agree. I think i heard somewhere another company takes over doing trailers to get people in seats for the movies, so the director gets mad sometimes when too much is shown but theres nothing they can do because ultimately its what puts butts in seats. I wonder if its similar in this situation? If Nomura can say "uh thats a little much", if its an outside company or if he even really minds.

Are you gonna watch KH3 trailers? I know bits and bobs about it now and maybe ill watch the first ever trailer they release for it with a release date (maybe), but i really don't wanna watch any more of them like how they released so many for 2.8. 

Gonna have to go on social media blackout or something haha.

Yea more questions than answers now haha. 

I dont think aqua was saved, im fairly sure thats gonna be KH3 content, but the traitor thing was surprising that they didnt flat out say it. I do enjoy speculation, but I did expect the movie to cover it and was really surprised it didnt. (That being said i have a theory that there is no traitor anyway but i feel like even if thats true they could have confirmed it in the movie) 

(Also sorry if the last part of that was structured odd, i made my own thread without seeing this post and it was combined to here haha)

I agree. I think i heard somewhere another company takes over doing trailers to get people in seats for the movies, so the director gets mad sometimes when too much is shown but theres nothing they can do because ultimately its what puts butts in seats. I wonder if its similar in this situation? If Nomura can say "uh thats a little much", if its an outside company or if he even really minds.

Are you gonna watch KH3 trailers? I know bits and bobs about it now and maybe ill watch the first ever trailer they release for it with a release date (maybe), but i really don't wanna watch any more of them like how they released so many for 2.8. 

Gonna have to go on social media blackout or something haha.

Yea more questions than answers now haha. 

I dont think aqua was saved, im fairly sure thats gonna be KH3 content, but the traitor thing was surprising that they didnt flat out say it. I do enjoy speculation, but I did expect the movie to cover it and was really surprised it didnt. (That being said i have a theory that there is no traitor anyway but i feel like even if thats true they could have confirmed it in the movie) 

(Also sorry if the last part of that was structured odd, i made my own thread without seeing this post and it was combined to here haha)

You could be right. I'm sure Disney gets to decide a lot of what goes into trailers, but maybe not. I'm going to do my best to avoid kh3 trailers, I'm already kinda bummed I know about 2 brand new worlds. I just want things to be surprising, but news is so scarce that people have nothing better to talk about, so when news is released, it's all over the place. Here, YouTube, Facebook. It's basically unavoidable. You could be right, but I suspect Luxu. I love how the other Foretellers dont even bring him up as a suspect, as if he's some kind of saint. He may not have a tome of prophecies or whatever, but he could still betray them.