Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

(Minor Spoilers) Which boss fight did you enjoy the most in 0.2?

Which boss fight did you enjoy the most in 0.2?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which boss fight did you enjoy the most in 0.2?

• Demon Tower
    • Phantom Aqua
    • Phantom Aqua Round Two
    • Phantom Aqua Final Round
    • Darkside
    • The Darkside Army
    • Demon Tower Round Two
    • Demon Tide
    • The secret boss
    • None of them!

Tbh i actually enjoy demon tower after patch, Now that his moveset can be telegraphed its a much more fun fight. Also i found the Demon tide boss pretty cool although it took me a solid  hour to beat it( on critical), the satisfying feeling i got at the end, its nothing less of enjoyable

All of the bosses in 0.2 were amazing, but if I had to pick one in particular, it'd have to be the Demon Tide at the very end of the game!  Seriously, my God!  I always thought of Shadows as just the average shmoes of the Heartless hierarchy!  But well, the Demon Tower proved me wrong...and then the Demon Tide, with its overwhelming wave of darkness and hopelessness! I definitely learned my lesson! I don't plan on ever underestimating the little grunt enemies of the Kingdom Hearts Universe anymore! xD

Seriously though, the boss fights in this game were spectacular! :3

All of the bosses in 0.2 were amazing, but if I had to pick one in particular, it'd have to be the Demon Tide at the very end of the game!  Seriously, my God!  I always thought of Shadows as just the average shmoes of the Heartless hierarchy!  But well, the Demon Tower proved me wrong...and then the Demon Tide, with its overwhelming wave of darkness and hopelessness! I definitely learned my lesson! I don't plan on ever underestimating the little grunt enemies of the Kingdom Hearts Universe anymore! xD

Seriously though, the boss fights in this game were spectacular! :3

Yeah I'm actually really liking the boss fights too! Gosh the ones in KH3 are going to be crazy xD

Hard to pick one. I definitely hated Demon Tide on Critical before the patch. Still not a fan of it.

I'd vote for the secret boss, but I can't even beat it. So I just pick Demon Tower 2 because I remember it was pretty satisfying to understand its pattern.

Secret boss for sure. Most well designed fight since Terra/Lingering Will in 2FM. Pre-patch demon's tide was just really poorly designed with classic osaka team mechanics (no stagger, random escapes, random attacks). Even the final devils wave fight post patch still has issues with the shadows he throws at you mid combo with no indication. Secret boss is for sure a step in the right direction for boss fights but devils wave is a major regression back to annoying BBS and DDD mechanics 

The Secret Boss.

When I first fought her, I was on Proud around 60 Levels. And I died and died and died.

Then I notices that I could parry her. I could dodge her.

And I came up with strats and after an hour or two I was so much better.

The boss made me learn it's patterns, just like LW did couple of year ago. It felt good to be once again challenged with a boss that's really difficult, not just gimmicky and frustrating.

Definitely the secret boss for me. Very well designed boss imo. It's tough but fun. I could barely deal any damage at first and kept dying. But after I figured out the pattern of the attacks, I managed to beat the boss. I was playing on Standard mode and was at lvl 65.