Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

Which Marvel hero would you like to see in KH?

Which Marvel hero would you like to see in KH?   

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which Marvel hero would you like to see in KH?

• Captain America
    • Iron Man
    • Doctor Strange
    • Star Lord
    • Spider-Man
    • Peggy Carter
    • Thor
    • Black Panther
    • Ms. Marvel
    • All of the Avengers!
    • None!
    • Got another choice? Tell us in the comments below!

Even though I love almost all the choices here, I am also thinking logically so therefore I pick Spider-Man, as I feel Spider-Man would fit into Kingdom Hearts nicely, and New York is a sort of place where it would be easier to base locations off of.

I'm not really too much of a fan of the idea to have Marvel in KH. I feel that it is very hard to include, same as Star Wars, especially if you consider how powerful these characters are. I'd think it strange for either of them to accept the help of a child, which Sora certainly would be in their eyes. Another factor would be the sheer mass of lore behind each character and each universe, apart from the fact that there doesn't seem to be a universally accepted canon.

The only character I could imagine in a KH context would be Doctor Strange due to his powers. (And I kinda want to the see the Cloak of Levitation interact with Sora.) He would be a good teacher for magic as well or some flashy Shotlock.

I wouldn't hate Marvel characters in KH, but I feel that just having them appear as a summon or secret boss would not do them justice at all. And having worlds is not exactly easy. Heartless were a threat in most worlds because the characters were pretty much normal most of the time. They had very limited possibilities. Sure, the Keyblade is the only weapon which can neutralize them for good, but still. Not to mention that San Fransokyo is likely a big city already, so a Marvel world would need something different to not be repetitive.

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of seeing Marvel in KH at first. But the more I thought about it, the more the idea grew on me. I'm still not sure about Star Wars, but I know Nomura is a big fan, and I'd be interested on how they'd handle it. 

personally, as much as i love marvel, and star wars for that matter, i don't really want to see them crossover with each other. (Unless it's like a Darth Vader secret boss or an Iron Man Keyblade, but an entire world just seems a bit much.)