Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which title in Kingdom Hearts 2.8 has been the most satisfying?

Which title in Kingdom Hearts 2.8 has been the most satisfying?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which title in Kingdom Hearts 2.8 has been the most satisfying?

• 0.2 Birth By Sleep
    • Back Cover
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • I can't decide!
    • I've yet to experience them all
    • Something else to say? Share below!

0.2 of course xD, although it's sad that it is so short, story wise... i know it is supposed to be just a "prolog" but it would be awesome with some more content (but when KH 3 releases... damn! Can't wait :3)

For me, it's tough to decide! I've enjoyed Back Cover and 0.2 so much, and I know that I'll enjoy playing through DDD on my PS4, so I just love all of them! It's hard to pick a favorite! X3

One who's experienced nothing can understand nothing.

Peace!

Duuuude, I couldn't have found a better use for that quote than you just did! Haha, well played, man! X3

I think Back Cover is the ultimate lead up to KH3. It was deep and the characters were pretty well developed for how short it was. It got my hungry for KH3 with all of the mysteries to be revealed

Back Cover was great, the characters were fantastic, and it did a lot to pull me even further into the never-ending hellhole which is my fascination for the KHX saga, but didn't flesh out enough of the story for my tastes. I would have liked it to continue for a while, if you get what I'm saying.

So I suppose this will have to go to 0.2 BBS. The gameplay is incredible (and just got better with the patch), the story is satisfying and a perfect lead-in to KH3, and of course, Yoko never fails to disappoint (not that she did bad on Back Cover, just that 0.2 had more standout tracks).

Edited by Raxaimus

I've already got every single trophy, but I still feel like playing it with more restrictions. Like Base Level Critical Run.

I have barely even started DDD :D