Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

(Spoilers) Who is your favourite character in Chi Back Cover?

(Spoilers) Who is your favourite character in Chi Back Cover?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. (Spoilers) Who is your favourite character in Chi Back Cover?

• The Master of Masters! He's just so goofy!
    • Luxu, he's shrouded in mystery.
    • Invi-She's a snitch!
    • Gula-That page never fell out of his pocket
    • Aced-Everyone was against him :(
    • Chirithy-He's too cute
    • Ira-He's a good leader
    • Ava-She's so caring
    • Ephemera-He's so nosey
    • None of them

The Master of Masters is an absolute don. Props to Nomura for making an original comedic character in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Though out of all the Fortellers, Master Gula's my favourite. He's so apathetic to everyone except Ava that's it's downright funny at times!

The Master of Masters is an absolute don. Props to Nomura for making an original comedic character in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Though out of all the Fortellers, Master Gula's my favourite. He's so apathetic to everyone except Ava that's it's downright funny at times!

Definitely Master of Masters. For someone that is meant to be serious and a good role model, he's hilarious xD

Inb4 KH3 and the MoM is the true villain that wants to kill everyone and rule the world. RIP humour and goofiness

MoM. Sora's mom is best character!

Hehe... jk. The Master is too funny to not like him xD

Worst joke ever.

Edited by The 13th Kenpachi

Inb4 KH3 and the MoM is the true villain that wants to kill everyone and rule the world. RIP humour and goofiness

Worst joke ever.

Love you too bro. And would be hilarious. I seriously wouldn't mind for the new villain to be that goofy as the MoM. Nice contrast to Xehanort.

After watching chi back cover today, without a doubt it is Master of Masters. I did not expect to see such goofy personality from a Master especially in a Kingdom Hearts game. Really looking forward to seeing more of him in KH3. 

Out of the foretellers, it was Aced. But I couldn't ignore the Master of Masters! Not just because of how mischievous and silly he is, but also because I just cannot make him out. As obvious as it seems, I still can't completely believe that he's an evil mastermind manipulating everyone, despite how possible that is. He could definitely be the greatest chessmaster the series has had thus far who made all of this happen by design, but if he is, we still don't know his motives. And I still can't overlook the possibility that he's innocent and there really is one particular traitor in the group. He seems shady, but he could just be a massive troll who's genuinely trying to do the right thing.

He's not only fun to watch, he's fascinating. I still can't say for sure I know who's side he's on and I still don't completely know what to make of him. He's unreadable thanks to his playful outward attitude. He's just brilliantly enigmatic while also being fun.

If he gets more screentime, he may end up being one of my favourite characters in the whole series.

I love how Invi tends to analyze and calculate every situation and she seems pretty strong. But it's Gula because he is an introvert who doesn't show much trust and emotions to others but in certain situations he can be really emotional like in the scene with Ava (my favourite scene in Back Cover).

The Master of Masters

He's just the best villain to come out of this series and he's a billion times more interesting than Xehanort.

And maaaaaaaaybe Aced cuz he's the only one of the foretellers with some simplence of common sense

But other than that I hated everybody in Chi\Back Cover.............Can't say much for Luxu as he didn't get enough screen time

Well, after having put in the game on my PS4, and selecting to watch Back Cover first, I quickly fell in love with the Foretellers side of things! I loved how they were developed in this cinematic and how their personalities were laid out! I absolutely loved every one of their interactions with the Master Of Masters!

Which means to say that my favorite out of all the characters in Back Cover, it'd have to be the Master Of Masters! I just can't take the guy seriously! I mean, he's way too goofy and cheerful to be a villain, but at the same time, as Demyx would say: "Don't underestimate anyone by appearances!" (I think those were the words, lol. xD) There's just something about the Master Of Masters that is pleasant yet haunting regarding him! He's extremely approachable and funny, but in those instances he's serious, I don't know what to make of him! Especially towards the end with Luxu. "You'll see." The way he said those words and the mannerism he employed came down as downright sinister! Gahhh, this guy's too much!

I still can't believe he was voiced by Ray Chase, Prince Noctis himself! I would've never noticed that it was him if no one had told me! His vocal range is amazing! Props to him for making excellent work on voicing the Master Of Masters!

Of course, everyone else was amazing with their voices too, but good ol' Ray Chase did Master Of Masters amazingly! :D

MoM is awesome. Now everyone loves him. :lol:

Besides him, I really appreciated Aced. Tey've built a strong character, unable to accept (or see) his mistakes, but still a good man and what he do is for keep the light safe. He's more human than a lot of characters in the whole series.

MoM. Only Tomokazu Sugita could have voiced a troll character like that. Nomura does it again when it comes to choosing voice actors himself.

No joke, I didn't particularly like any of them to give them the title of favorite. It was more mixed feelings of feeling sorry for them and not really liking any of them. I don't feel like any of them were fully fleshed out.

The whole thing of BC was just me screaming in my head, COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER, IT'S NOT THAT HARD! YOU HAVE MEETINGS, BRING STUFF UP. WHY IS INVI UNAWARE OF AVA'S ROLE? Little things like that.

THE only one who I understand needing to hide his role is Gula. But everything else just feels really forced.

Like, they give a way to figure out if one of their Chirithy is the dark one in the first meeting. Great! Let's do that! But no! And the reason they give for not doing it is silly and only makes the divide between them worse. Just little things like that made be feel like this was nothing but one misunderstanding between all of them after the other. That could've been solvedoing with them just explaining. The mom has been gone for a year by the time Aced and Invi start fighting. It's like, did you all just ignore on another for that long or what?

It didn't feel like sufficient time was given to each of them to really get to know them. Poor Invi and Ira I think got the shortest end of the stick in this way. I think the only one who go the most characterization was the MoM. Who I really began to distrust by the end. I really wanted to like this, I really did. But I just can't see past its horrible story telling flaws. I think it should've been longer with more time spent with the characters before the MoM disappeared and their dynamic as a group. That way I'd feel invested when it all starts to fall apart. Instead we just get the everything is falling apart bits and I can't really bring myself to care or get invested about any of them. They set up the mystery with luxu really well though. I was practically cursing SE when they didn't give us more of him and the MoM.

Also, I became plagued with questions like, who are these people? Why are they here? What was before them? Why are they even doing all of this? Where did they come from? Are they the first keyblade weilders ever? Why are they so dedicated to their master that they blindly follow his every command? I just realized that none of this is explained. And I am left wondering what the basis of this story even is.

Edited by Fates Chance XIII