Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Should it?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should KH3 Have Area Maps?

• Yes
    • No

I've been replaying through a lot of the series and in some of the newer games they added in chests that hold maps of the area. I feel like these are completely unnecessary since most of the time you get them towards the beginning of the world and often times I don't even notice whether I have it or not so it overall just seems like we could go without the finding a large chest and getting excited only to find a map that would be more appreciated from the beginning. What do you guys think about the maps in the chests that have become common in the series?

The maps in KH3 are definitely going to be needed, for the simple fact that the worlds are going to be bigger and there will be a lot of branching areas and if Dream Drop Distance and 0.2 have shown, they're going to have a lot of stuff you need to look for, like portals for challenges.

Good question & to be honest i would have to say yes because 1st of all you might get lost you might not know where to go or which way to go & yes i know some people have to backtracking & some people don't have to & some people won't backtrack & 2ndly if you have to complete map of that certain world or location you can look at the map or scan the area & see if there is a place you need to look or to find depends on the situations you're in :).

Edited by Cloud87

Yes but under certain conditions. My problem is that I tend to always look on the mini map ind games and dont look at the nice environment at all, but a map is always useful so I would like it if there is a map but I have to go to the menü or something to open it.

Yes but under certain conditions. My problem is that I tend to always look on the mini map ind games and dont look at the nice environment at all, but a map is always useful so I would like it if there is a map but I have to go to the menü or something to open it.

In a way i have to agreed with you there i agree with you completely & understand what you mean when you said I would like it if there is a map but I have to go to the menü or something to open it :).

Yes because even though it be open world, you still have to know where to go.

and that is why literally every open world game has maps, just try to tell me about at least one open world game without a map or any kind of GPS like system

Edited by ajddavid452

i mean nomura said that the worlds in kh3 are more open worldy and im sure theyll update the maps to make them more useful then useless, who knows only time will tell