Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Phone Tech Help

So I have this issue with my phone. It's happened twice (both times, I factory reset after)

What happens is, my phone shuts off by itself. It does this sometimes but these two specific times, I get a notification after getting back booted up saying "Notification, Date and Time not set up." Which is a message I've never seen before, and both times it happened after I used the pre-installed app "Smart Manager" which T-Mobile sent to every phone anyway. Not to mention after that first time I factory reset my phone, an Update that I had already installed says it needs to be installed. *Note, I have factory reset my phone in other instances but it never required me to re-download a phone update until these issues started. The Update says it adds Smart Manager, but that's already on the phone.*

Any help to prevent this from happening again would be appreciated. Didn't want to sign up for a tech forum site so I figured I'd ask here

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 2

I think it has something with the program booting up, etc. I think you need to start your phone in safe mode if it has that option or force/manually uninstall the smart manager app or manually update it. Might want to clean your phone's cache too and check your memory settings/storage. Might also want to re-install the firmware, etc.

I think it has something with the program booting up, etc. I think you need to start your phone in safe mode if it has that option or force/manually uninstall the smart manager app or manually update it. Might want to clean your phone's cache too and check your memory settings/storage. Might also want to re-install the firmware, etc.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to force uninstall Smart Manager since it's a pre-installed app :(

I clear my cache regularly and everything I save is put onto an SD card. I think I might just end up getting a new phone in about a month or so.