Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cloud87

What is/what are you favorite moments in the series

Long time you guys since someone asking your favorite badass moments but I'm asking out of every moments in the series including badass moments i admit as for me it's hard to pick but if i must these are my favorites & before any of you asked me no it's not in order.

1. opening & ending scenes of KH1

2. opening & ending scenes of KH2

3. When Sora Sacrifices his life & his heart to wake Kairi up by stabbing himself with Riku's keyblade

4.Cloud VS Sephiroth in KH2

5. the struggle tournament

6. Cloud & Squall VS the heartless & one of my favorite lines when Cloud asking Squall what you fighting too

7. when Sepihroth appeared before he fights you in the Patinum match & he vanishes or you may say when he goes away in KH1

8. when you get cloud card to summon cloud by your side

9 Sora gave 1 of my favorite quotes/lines in KH1 when he stated"That's not true the heart maybe weak and sometimes it may even give in but I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out!"

Edited by Cloud87

That time when Roxas asked Demyx about pushing a girl's buttons

That time when Luxord was high af in Wonderland in the manga

That time Roxas did a musical number in the High School Musical world (good thing he's voiced by Jesse McCartney)

Anything Quinton Flynn says

TWEWY cameos

When everyone keeps on calling Lea Axel

When Ansem took Riku's advice and wrote a book about darkness

When Goofy got hit by a rock in his head, killing him instantly

#MostEmotionalMomentinVidyaGamez

Oof, it's really hard to pick a favorite moment in this insanely badass series, but if I had to choose some specifically, here's the ones I'd pick!

• Any moment Master Xehanort appears! Leonard Nimoy, bless his soul, did such a magnificently insane job of portraying this character, and every time Xehanort appears in the series, you can feel his intimidating presence, that wise demeanor with a trace of evil...gahhh, every scene old man Nort appears in is godly! :')
  • Sora vs. Riku in Hollow Bastion.  That was definitely an emotionally brutal battle for poor Sora!
  • Terra, Ventus and Aqua's demise at the hands of Xehanort! Look, happy endings are great, but I also love dark endings, and I love that the KH series hasn't shyed itself away from showing us grim endings!
  • Roxas, Axel and Xion's tragic friendship. It all broke apart in the end! Who will I have ice cream with!? :
  • The Lingering Will vs. Terranort. That last ditch attempt to recover Terra's body is beautifully tragic!
  • Sora sharing his heart with Ventus!
  • Young Xehanort! His very existence within the KH series is just awesome! His presence in KH3D was just awesome! X_X

There's so many other moments I love in this series, these are just to name a few! :3

I got a couple:

1. Sora slicing trough buildings in the final battle of Kingdom Hearts 2. Doing that for the first time with the epic music in the background is something i could never forget

2. Sora Donald and Goofy being silly. I just love those three and how silly they can be sometimes! :D

3. Lingering will fight. Such a hard fight but so fun to learn.

4. Sora's speech in Dream Drop Distance. His speech just shows how mad and sad sora is at the same time but still keeps moving forward cause he has his friends power with him. Add the Link to all music with it and you got one of the best scenes in the whole series

5. Kingdom hearts 2 ending. Speaks for itself really.

6. Whenever you would go to halloween town. HT is still my favorite world in the whole series. So sad it won't be in Kingdom Hearts 3  :(

Too many to list. xD Here are some highlights though:

Sora to Riku in Neverland: "You're stupid!" (KH1); Riku and Mickey meeting (Re:COM); Any moment when SDG reunite with their old friends, in particular the Radiant Garden crew (KHII); 626/Stitch calling Gantu a fatass (Birth by Sleep); Donald and Goofy giving the "My Friends are My Power" speech to Data-Sora (Coded); and Sora and Roxas' talk (DDD).