Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue displays set up in Gamestop

With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue's worldwide release soon approaching, displays advertising pre-orders for the limited edition of the game have begun to appear inside of GameStop stores.The GameStop display features images of the limited edition box, the official Disney Collector's pin included with the limited edition, and also advertises that Pro Members will receive double the points for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

Images of the display can be found below thanks to WakelessDream.

20170116 17431320170116 17431520170116 174316

Click here to view the article

I have confirmations from Langenfeld and Flensburg so I guess more stores will have them.

Eventhough the website also says they are in stock I just phoned the local store and he said that he wasnt allowed to open the box earlier than one day before release. I hate this nonsense. Its 20 kilometers, not going there just to be rejected.

Has he bought a copy? maybe it is just pre orders?

Edited by sneakie1

Eventhough the website also says they are in stock I just phoned the local store and he said that he wasnt allowed to open the box earlier than one day before release. I hate this nonsense. Its 20 kilometers, not going there just to be rejected.

Has he bought a copy? maybe it is just pre orders?

Nope I have the copy in front of me. xD It's not pre-order.

Nope I have the copy in front of me. xD It's not pre-order.

oh man, the guy on the phone was so defensive about it, i need to go there to see myself i guess. goddamn if it is not available i'm gonna get "real" mad lmao.

oh man, the guy on the phone was so defensive about it, i need to go there to see myself i guess. goddamn if it is not available i'm gonna get "real" mad lmao.

Yeah they are. The one at my location said they're not the ones who fill up the shelves so she doesn't know and did not wanna go look.

Got it too. You made my day by making me aware of this.

OK seriously if game stores are leaking out KH 2.8 than I guess I should go check my store and see if I can get an early copy.