Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LostArtis

[Spoilers] kh back cover luxu and master of masters discussion

I read a youtube comment from user Mr. Morgan 

"The Masters of masters and Luxu are the same person. The Masters of Maters, who is from the future, returned to the past to weave the events of the future. He kept talking about how he would disappear or fade, that's because he would fade if Luxu deviated from his assigned path. In other words, The masters of masters is hoping Luxu creates a different future from the one after the keyblade war, since the light did not fade (surviving in the hearts of children). He does not give Luxu the book of prophesies because he does not want Luxu to be creating "temporal parodoxies," but that's a lie. He knew if Luxu had the book, Luxu would try to do everything by the book. Thus, he doens;t give it to him because he's trying to create a future where the light does fade; furthermore, correcting his errors from the last keyblade war. Xenahort is Luxu's apprentice, btw. The guy we see at the beginning of kh 2.8 in the keyblade graveyard is not Luxu...well, it is, just the adult Luxu (The Masters of masters)."

and I found it interesting that adult luxu sounds just like ray chase, who does the voice for the master of masters! any thoughts?

This theory just sounds silly only because of the "can't change events that are meant to happen" I really really hate Nomura for adding that stupid rule due to the fact that we as viewers into the world of Kingdom hearts have no true idea of "what's meant to happen" without the characters saying so, it's to the point where time travel in KH is just a convoluted mess of its rules only working when the plot needs or doesn't want it to. The theory makes sense, but at the same time doesn't. Atleast in terms of MoM being luxu, but I don't know about the rest of it though.

This theory just sounds silly only because of the "can't change events that are meant to happen" I really really hate Nomura for adding that stupid rule due to the fact that we as viewers into the world of Kingdom hearts have no true idea of "what's meant to happen" without the characters saying so, it's to the point where time travel in KH is just a convoluted mess of its rules only working when the plot needs or doesn't want it to. The theory makes sense, but at the same time doesn't. Atleast in terms of MoM being luxu, but I don't know about the rest of it though.

Yea, things are super confusing. And yea, the only part that I almost believe to be true is MoM being luxu

They don't have the same voice. They sound nothing alike. The Master of Masters is voiced by Ray Chase and Luxu is voiced by Max Mittelman.

at the end, when luxu's an adult he sounds like ray chase. unless that isn't luxu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIk1qp8RGw at 3:13

Edited by LostArtis

Thank God a voice of reason counters this not so thought out theory.

he sounds like noctis at the end!!! Am I going crazy cause he does not sound the same!!

His voice didn't change though.

we're both talking about when he's in key blade graveyard/dessert place right?

Yeah. He sounds like regular Luxu.

really, the "be my guiding key" especially sounds different to me. it sounds like noctis. 

compare to noctis at 3:18 of this scene  

ill try to find a better comparison better

Yeah. He sounds like regular Luxu.

oh my god I just realized you're the same person from reddit, oops

Edited by LostArtis

oh my god I just realized you're the same person from reddit, oops

It's fine lol.

Yeah, Luxu does sound a bit like Noctis. His voice hasn't changed though, he always sounds like that.

The voice thing is not impossible, as seen in How I met your mother with Josh Radnor and Bob Saget. That said, I don't think Luxu sounds like Ray Chase in the last scene, but it's definitely possible that they might reveal later on that he's to become the MoM himself.

People's voices do change when they get older. Ben Diskin doesn't sound anything like Leonard Nimoy but they're still both Xehanort so why can't Luxu and The Master be the same person? We never see their faces but it can be assumed that The Master is much older that Luxu just from their height difference. But we can't really be sure either because we don't know what they look like. Until something is revealed in either Unchained X or 3, all we'll have is theories.