Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Neku Sakuraba

[Spoiler] Regarding Mickey.

At the end of the game Square sort of rewrote history by Mickey wearing his Chain of Memories attire at the end without his shirt contrary to in the actual games where he wore his classic Disney attire. Do you think 1.5 for the Ps4 will make a switch in models to his COM outfit at the end or do you think they'll just leave him in his classic attire? What about for other games when they reference that scene?

At the end of the game Square sort of rewrote history by Mickey wearing his Chain of Memories attire at the end without his shirt contrary to in the actual games where he wore his classic Disney attire. Do you think 1.5 for the Ps4 will make a switch in models to his COM outfit at the end or do you think they'll just leave him in his classic attire? What about for other games when they reference that scene?

No. I don't think so. I feel like the reason why, Mickey was like that in the first game, was because of Disney. Nomura had to figure out of where put Mickey in the game and the last scene was perfect. That was when Kingdom Hearts was starting out at the time. Regardless of the popularity of Kingdom Hearts from today, I don't think they would change the model.