Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kristi-swat

*Spoiler* Aqua meeting Terra

So, we know from cutscenes during kh2fm that xemnas is looking for the chamber of waking, and he goes in RG to meet aqua's armor. Could it be that the scene of Aqua and Terra meeting happens right after that? Since those scenes in kh2fm happen before and during kh1. That would explain why namine could speak with terra since kairi's heart gad migrated inside sora and namine was created

Yeah, that would actually make a lot of sense. At first I thought "but that Xemnas scene takes place in KH2", but then I realized that it was a flashback. Yeah, that would definitely explain the Namine situation.

EDIT: But wait, if this is the Namine from when she was just born, then how does she know about Terra or any of the other characters?

EDIT: Since Namine is just a heart in the present-day, maybe she traveled back in time to help Terra? She's just a heart, so she could time travel.

Edited by Elfdemon_

I think there are like 20 days from Naminé's creation until Sora steps into Castle Oblivion.

Roxas was trying to reach out to Naminé and was instantly able to contact Kairi. If Naminé did something similar, she might've been able to tap into Sora's heart immediately, where she would find Ven's memories.

But yeah, to be fair, this scene in relation to the Naminé scene doesn't make much sense. Makes me wonder whether that's the reason they didn't implement it, because it would make much more sense after CoM/during 358/2 Days when Naminé's rearranging Sora's memories.

Edited by Alja

We know that Namine has special attributes in general, so maybe Nomura pulled another stunt and gave Namine some extra knowledge :/ This was just a guess that I had nonetheless, since I wanted to fit the conversation of Namine and Terra somewhere that doesn't mess up big the timeline

I tried to organize all we know in cronological order so it will be easier to understand:

The first thing we have is that conversation between Naminé and Lingering Will, that was stated that happens right before the story of 0.2. Here's that conversation:

Will: This place, it's...

Namine: This is a world of your memories. You're the only one the people of this time don't know the whereabouts of. I made it this far by following the links of those connected to you.

Will: Who are you?

Namine: Nice to meet you, I'm Na.. I'm a witch who manipulates memories.

Will: A witch?

Namine: Right now, you're bound by two sets of memories. One is your own memories. The other is that of a very dark power.

Will: Master... Xehanort...

Namine: Soon you'll be touched by a familiar light. Please guide her, so that she isn't confused by the darkness.

Will: She... Aqua! But I can't do anything, the way I am now...

Namine: Everyone is fighting in the the ways they can. I want you, too, to believe in yourself and fight so that your heart doesn't melt into the darkness. We will all make it to the same place, you see.

Will: Aqua... Ven... Someday, I'll... no matter what, I'll...

~The Unknown plays~

Will: I've never forgotten what happened on that day. I'll make it here and show you, no matter what.

Now we have this two scenes that (I think) happen simultaneously:

(3:31)

(Xemnas going to the Chamber of Repose to talk to Aqua)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdF6Td_ak9Y

(Aqua and Terra talking)

So at this time, Xemnas is trying to look for "the other friend". Terra told to Aqua she's seeing him the way she remember him and that he's not himself although it was him the one who was talking to her. This could mean that Terra is now with Xemnas, so Aqua would be talking to Terra even though he now has the appereance of Xemnas. This is why I think those two scenes happens simultaneously. That's also why Terra told Aqua he's not in the realm of darkness but has ties to the dark. He then proceeds to tell Aqua he can't see anything (not even Ven) and I think is because he's not in the realm of darkness, he's currently in the chamber of repose. And now he said to Aqua what ties the conversation between Naminé and Lingering will: "I looked here (point to his heart). And heard you in the darkness". This is what Naminé meant when she told lingering will that it was going to be touched by a familiar light, so Terra followed that light. Terra then proceeds to tell Aqua that Xehanort is trying to locate Ven and Aqua accidentally tells him where he is once Xemnas has regain control over his heart again.

Finally, that scene from Kingdom Hearts 2FM that shows us Xigbar talking to Zexion, which in my opinion is the most important scene from that game we have right now where a lot of information is given to us:

Now, Xemnas knows about the other chamber, the Chamber of Awakening that was created by someone other than Xemnas himself (we know it's Aqua) and there's where he'll find his other "friend".

Edited by Taco Lea

I tried to organize all we know in cronological order so it will be easier to understand:

The first thing we have is that conversation between Naminé and Lingering Will, that was stated that happens right before the story of 0.2. Here's that conversation:

Now we have this two scenes that (I think) happen simultaneously:

(3:31)

(Xemnas going to the Chamber of Repose to talk to Aqua)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdF6Td_ak9Y

(Aqua and Terra talking)

So at this time, Xemnas is trying to look for "the other friend". Terra told to Aqua she's seeing him the way she remember him and that he's not himself although it was him the one who was talking to her. This could mean that Terra is now with Xemnas, so Aqua would be talking to Terra even though he now has the appereance of Xemnas. This is why I think those two scenes happens simultaneously. That's also why Terra told Aqua he's not in the realm of darkness but has ties to the dark. He then proceeds to tell Aqua he can't see anything (not even Ven) and I think is because he's not in the realm of darkness, he's currently in the chamber of repose. And now he said to Aqua what ties the conversation between Naminé and Lingering will: "I looked here (point to his heart). And heard you in the darkness". This is what Naminé meant when she told lingering will that it was going to be touched by a familiar light, so Terra followed that light. Terra then proceeds to tell Aqua that Xehanort is trying to locate Ven and Aqua accidentally tells him where he is once Xemnas has regain control over his heart again.

Finally, that scene from Kingdom Hearts 2FM that shows us Xigbar talking to Zexion, which in my opinion is the most important scene from that game we have right now where a lot of information is given to us:

Now, Xemnas knows about the other chamber, the Chamber of Awakening that was created by someone other than Xemnas himself (we know it's Aqua) and there's where he'll find his other "friend".

yep, exactly what I was thinking too...though I don't understand what Namine means by "you're the only one"..no one knew the whereabouts of aqua and ven either at that moment

yep, exactly what I was thinking too...though I don't understand what Namine means by "you're the only one"..no one knew the whereabouts of aqua and ven either at that moment

I took the translation by goldpaner for that conversation, in the translation provided by KH13 what Naminé said was this:

LW: This is...

Namine: This is the world of your memories. In this point of time, you've forgotten where you belong, and you've followed the memories of those you're connected to and came here.

LW: Who...are you?

N: It's nice to meet you. I'm Na-- ...a witch who can control memories.

LW: A witch...?

Edited by Taco Lea

I took the translation by goldpaner for that conversation, in the translation provided by KH13 what Naminé said was this:

ah I see...too bad we don't have any official release from SE of the conversation :/ The KH13 translation seems more plausible

I was doing some thorough analyses now too, and for my theory to work another condition has to be met. The conversation of Zexion and Xigbar must happen before the cutscence of Xemnas going the chamber of repose...like way back, because by the time their conversation takes place, the organization wasn't fully completed, but when Namine and Roxas were created there were already 12 members. In the conversation they had just recruited Marluxia, so there is still one missing and I also assume that same time has passed since he was recruited until Xemnas gained his trust to carry over the CO mission

Any opinions?

I was doing some thorough analyses now too, and for my theory to work another condition has to be met. The conversation of Zexion and Xigbar must happen before the cutscence of Xemnas going the chamber of repose...like way back, because by the time their conversation takes place, the organization wasn't fully completed, but when Namine and Roxas were created there were already 12 members. In the conversation they had just recruited Marluxia, so there is still one missing and I also assume that same time has passed since he was recruited until Xemnas gained his trust to carry over the CO mission

Any opinions?

Surely the Xigbar and Zexion talk happens before KH1. Otherwise Xemnas was born 9 years before KH1, so he could had visit Aqua's armor multiple times over the years.