Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Days realization....this just makes it sadder

So I just came to the realization that if Roxas first day was Jan 1st, then he would have been captured on Christmas freaking Eve!!! That's right, the 358th day on the year is Dec 24th! Man, that....that just makes it so much sadder...

although now that I think about it I wonder if someone's figured out the exact time line down to like real world months...hmm, a topic for another day

I know, that's why I said 'if'. I was framing a hypothetical timeline.

Because time works different in each world. So just cause it's summer in TwilightTown doesn't mean it is everywhere else. I mean when Roxas is still in summer vacation in Twilight Town, school is in session for Kairi on Destiny Islands.

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

I don't think the exact chronology of Roxas's recruitment matters in the grand scheme of things, especially as the game ends on the first day of the last week of summer, which then leads into KH2, so that's not correct anyway. :/

Then there's the several faults with Days that just make it an experience most regret ever trying. I'd rather play Critical Mode on BBS against the original Mysterious Figure while doing a headstand and juggling chainsaws with my legs.

Bit excessive, but seriously.