Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nick Sideris

[SPOILERS] A couple of questions.

So for anyone that played or watched it on Youtube, 0.2 contains a cutscene in which Aqua meets an illusion of Ven (created by her heart I think ?) and an illusion of Terra .So I've got some questions regarding that Terra shadow :

1) Terra says that Aqua sees him like that because her heart remembers him like that . Does that mean she's looking at the "Terranort side" but her heart's strength creates an illusion of Terra that connects to him (because of his ties to the darkness) and it replaces the Terranort side or is she just looking at nothing ? 

2)Since the game takes place before and during KH 1 , why in the heck when Aqua asks Terra if him and Ven are safe , he answers positively ? Ven might be safe but Terra ,himself, is not and will not be safe .

3)Terra says that Xehanort is trying to find Ven . Simple one : does he mean Xemnas ? It would make sense because Xemnas did exist during that time .

4)Terra then transforms into Terranort . Does that mean that Terranort takes over Aqua's illusion because Xehanort and Terra both share the same heart at that time ? Does he find a way to reach him because of that ? 

5)Terranort asks if the place they are at is the Chamber of Waking . Is that Xemnas or Xehanort-Terranort talking ? I figure that it'd be Xehanort-Terranort 'cause Xemnas , at that time, still hadn't found about the Chamber Of Waking . He only knew about the Chamber of Repose . Xehanort on the other hand would know 'cause both him and Eraqus grew up and trained at the Land of Departure .

6)Terra comes out of Terranort and he's trying to stop him from making Aqua tell him where Ven is . Do they both co-exist in Xemnas' growing heart there ?

Note : that "THAT IS ENOUGH !" line is too good .

Edited by Nick Sideris

1. I think it's similar to how Sora sees Leon and the gang, back in CoM. They are nothing but a figment of Sora's memories crafted out of the Traverse Town card. Not real. And Sora's heart (by his ties to the folks around him), made them think that they know who Sora was, but yet claims that they don't know him.

2. I think she was thinking Both Terra and Ventus, were alright. Ventuts yes, because he's in the Chamber of Awakening. But Terra on the other hand, she thought he was ok, but we all know that Xehanort has done what he has done after the last fight in Aqua's Story.

3. I could guess: Xehanort must've told Xenmas to search for Ventus?

4. Maybe it's what Terra has said to her. He has ties to the darkness, he can hear her, but can't see her. But despite this, Xehanort still has possession over Terra's body so he gain control of Terra's body, but yet Terra is still resisting his control.

5. Probably Terranort was doing the talking and he got information regarding the Chamber of Awakening as well as the Chamber of Repose from Xenmas.

6. I don't think so. I think Terra has been split. His body, heart, and soul has become 3 different beings, during the events of Apprentice Xehanort as he continues the forbidden research.

Body: Under Xehanort's control. Terra-Xehanort. Despite I feel like there is a little something of Terra left behind and that's when he was resisting control.

Heart: Within Xenmas?

Soul: The Lingering Will?

I might be wrong of all of what I've said.

It should be noted that it's been established that Terranort started doing the whole Chamber Of Repose thing even before becoming Ansem SOD and Xemnas.

And since the ROD has an "A Wizard Did It"-style time-flow compared to the ROL, it's very possible that this is actually during the early COR-days -- especially since Xemnas, having a(n evil) Heart after all (as of DDD), should've appeared if the Terra link was coming from him.

Oh yeah , I totally forgot about time travel . Oops xD

I wasn't really thinking about time travel. But that totally goes with what I've said. You kinda added on in my thought. We could likely assume that.  :D

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

1) Terra says that Aqua sees him like that because her heart remembers him like that . Does that mean she's looking at the "Terranort side" but her heart's strength creates an illusion of Terra that connects to him (because of his ties to the darkness) and it replaces the Terranort side or is she just looking at nothing ?

The way I understood it, she is indeed looking at nothing, but her heart is connected to Terra. It's connected to Ven's as well, but since he has no ties to the dark realm, she's just plain hallucinating about him. Terra on the other hand has ties to the darkness and thus can contact her in the Realm of Darkness even though he's currently residing in the Realm of Light. I suppose she feels his presence and starts hallucinating about him and that's when she's able to communicate with him

2)Since the game takes place before and during KH 1 , why in the heck when Aqua asks Terra if him and Ven are safe , he answers positively ? Ven might be safe but Terra ,himself, is not and will not be safe .

I think this just specifically meant that both are in the Realm of Light and not in the Realm of Darkness. That's her main concern when she sees her first Terra illusion. And even though Terra might not be himself, his body is safe, so his vague answer of “I think” is close enough, I guess.

3)Terra says that Xehanort is trying to find Ven . Simple one : does he mean Xemnas ? It would make sense because Xemnas did exist during that time.

4)Terra then transforms into Terranort . Does that mean that Terranort takes over Aqua's illusion because Xehanort and Terra both share the same heart at that time ? Does he find a way to reach him because of that ?

I'd say yes to both of that. Through Terra's connection to Aqua's heart and his own forced connection to Terra's, he was probably able to do it.

5)Terranort asks if the place they are at is the Chamber of Waking . Is that Xemnas or Xehanort-Terranort talking ? I figure that it'd be Xehanort-Terranort 'cause Xemnas , at that time, still hadn't found about the Chamber Of Waking . He only knew about the Chamber of Repose . Xehanort on the other hand would know 'cause both him and Eraqus grew up and trained at the Land of Departure .

6)Terra comes out of Terranort and he's trying to stop him from making Aqua tell him where Ven is . Do they both co-exist in Xemnas' growing heart there ?

I think this is more of a metaphorical thing. Even though Ansem and Xemnas exist, they are still connected through Terra and Xehanort, kinda like Sora was connected to Roxas and Roxas was able to contact Kairi.

Note : that "THAT IS ENOUGH !" line is too good .

Yep, Jason Dohring did an amazing job during those last scenes! A little more emotion in the beginning and I'll be just as excited about his improvement as I am about Willa Holland's :D

6. I don't think so. I think Terra has been split. His body, heart, and soul has become 3 different beings, during the events of Apprentice Xehanort as he continues the forbidden research.

Body: Under Xehanort's control. Terra-Xehanort. Despite I feel like there is a little something of Terra left behind and that's when he was resisting control.

Heart: Within Xenmas?

Soul: The Lingering Will?

His body would actually be Xemnas, since he's his Nobody. About his heart I really am unsure – I kind of think it is in Ansem SoD, kind of locked in Xehanort's heart that mostly forms Ansem.

About soul, mind, will or whatever they are going to call it, I definitely agree, it must be in the Lingering Will and I'm sure it will be the key to bring Terra back – anything else doesn't make much sense, especially after that extra dialog during the First breath concert.

It should be noted that it's been established that Terranort started doing the whole Chamber Of Repose thing even before becoming Ansem SOD and Xemnas.

And since the ROD has an "A Wizard Did It"-style time-flow compared to the ROL, it's very possible that this is actually during the early COR-days -- especially since Xemnas, having a(n evil) Heart after all (as of DDD), should've appeared if the Terra link was coming from him.

The thing is, Terranort became Ansem SoD and Xemnas 9 years before KH1. Unless the time is severely warped in the RoD or Aqua is actually unconscious for 9 years (in RoL time) until Mickey finds her slipping into the darkness, this wouldn't work out.

Terra already says Aqua sees him the way she remembers him. Aqua remembers Terranort, she knows that Xehanort took control over him. So whenever Xehanort tries to talk through Terra to her, it makes sense for her to see Terranort and not Ansem/Xemnas. This might also be another hint that even though the Ansem/Xemnas split happened, there's still some kind of mind connection between not only them, but their entirely original selves Terra and Xehanort.

At least that seems like the more logical explanation to me