Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Interest Check: In the Company of Devils

This RP's main goal is to be slightly offputting but interesting and fun.

People like to be scared, regardless of how some may object. I don't want to straight up terrify anyone, but I want something that people may feel slightly uncomfortable sitting alone in a dark room while reading.

What I have so far is pretty basic. A mysterious devil in the woods, treated by some as urban myth but others as fact. This'll probably center around a small group of people who decide for themselves to check on the area said to be this 'devils' favorite spot to lurk. It'll start off somewhat soft, but as the RP goes on, some worse and worse things would happen. It may get slightly graphic, so if you're uncomfortable with this, I apologize. It may mostly be Psychological Horror, that evolves over time.

This is still a pretty early idea so many things aren't set in stone, like the time era it takes place, the season, and certain details about the 'devil' haven't been solidified yet.

Let me know if you're interested! If you have any idea's that you think would work well with this RP, please PM me!