Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Sideris

[SPOILERS] A special soundtrack ?

Gotta say, Yoko Shimomura's soundtrack this time round for 0.2 was beautiful. I mean, her music is usually amazing, but this time just blew me away haha... probably the hype from the FFXV soundtrack too cuz she did an outstanding job with that one too. My standouts are the new Dearly Beloved for Back Cover and the track that plays when you face the final boss in 0.2. 

I have a feeling they're either gonna wait for 1.5+2.5 and then release a mega bulk soundtrack bundle in blu-ray disc format, with a bonus disc containing the new tracks, since I don't think there are enough for a whole soundtrack? Most of it's probably from Back Cover, since they pretty much re-used a lot of tracks for BBS 0.2. They did remix each of the Princess worlds' tracks though I noticed, which were also awesome.

That mega bundle would prly include these soundtracks cuz it's technically all we have, but it'd span over 13-15 CD discs:

KH1.5

KH2.5

KH BBS, 358/2 Days & ReCoded

KH3D

KH0.2+Back Cover

Edited by blue490246