Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What Nintendo Switch reveal do you most want to see at the presentation?

What Nintendo Switch reveal do you most want to see at the presentation?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What Nintendo Switch reveal do you most want to see at the presentation?

• Xenoblade HD collection
    • The price of the console
    • The new Mario game
    • The release date of the console
    • The release date of Zelda-Breath Of The Wild
    • New launch titles
    • The online features!
    • A new Pokemon game
    • Information on third party support
    • Everything!
    • Another option? Tell us down below!

I don't get why this just specifies Xenoblade HD Collection, that seems really specific (especially since X is already in HD). :/ Still voted for that, but it's more of an "anything Xeno related" sort of vote from me. I'd love to see what Monolith's working on now!

Edited by Shulk

Of course I'm going to take it with a grain of salt. I don't take everything I hear and see as fact anymore. xP anyways it looks interesting. I hope it doesn't become officially confirmed a few hours from now. 

VI or VII?

lol no that wasn't a typo! I really want Final Fantasy 6 to be remade for the switch. Gotta have a wild card prediction :D

FF7, while not a for sure, has a pretty decent shot of showing up on the Switch.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stole my heart. That game was the clear winner for me.

Wow, I've never wanted a console to fail harder. Sorry, but Nintendo shouldn't be getting away with this crap. After giving us a failure of a console with Wii U, that will not be getting anymore support after switch comes out officially making it a 300 dollar paper weight since most of the good games are being transferred to switch anyway, now we have to dish out the exact same price for a console that still performs under the other 2 consoles. Plus these overpriced peripherals which will more than likely become more and more integral to games forcing you to buy them i.e. Motion plus for skyward sword. Not too mention how gimmicky the switch overall is with the docking, wii and Wii U were fine with their gimmicks because it actually effected gameplay and allowed for developers to get creative, this doesn't do anything of the sort and simply turns the switch into a tablet that essentially every modern household already has. The fact that Nintendo even has the audacity to all of a sudden get in on the passive revenue of online subscriptions when most of their first party titles have never needed it before( if you need to pay money to play smash bros online I'm going to riot) is just money grabbing in my eyes especially when there is hardly any third party games that rely heavily on online multiplayer. Nintendo needs to get out of the console game and stick to handhelds only at this point and release games on the other platforms, they don't realize how lucky they got with the wii's success and now they are just trying to chase after a golden age that will never come again just like another company we all know too well of...