•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Robin Hood v Merida: Dawn of Archery (My Creation)

Image KHUx Medal Robin Hood Brave Merida Archery KHUx Medal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,868 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

In your honest opinions, who is the better or best archery in the Disney Franchise? Robin Hood or Merida? If these two characters were to become Medals in Kingdom Hearts Unchained x who will you pick? Or better yet who has the better chance to appear in the Kingdom Hearts 3 or beyond? Let the Dawn of Archery begin!

What up everyone! I decided to go back to Kingdom Hearts Unchained x fan made medals. It's been a long time since I did my last one, but it's feels great to back right into it. This time I decided to do my favorite two Disney archery characters, Robin Hood and Merida. One reasons why I call this "Dawn of Archery" is because I was was pretty much inspired from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition movie (Which I love so much!). And I want to hear everyone's opinion of who they think is the best archery. So who you think is the better archery? 

Attached Files

Edited by Movies798, 12 January 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,560 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:39 PM

Sweeeet! Great to see that you're back at work with your created medals! That's just awesome, man! Both medals look amazing! As for who's the better archer, I really can't choose! Both characters are skilled at archery, and both are likable! Lol, I'm bad at choosing! xD

#3 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,868 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM

Sweeeet! Great to see that you're back at work with your created medals! That's just awesome, man! Both medals look amazing! As for who's the better archer, I really can't choose! Both characters are skilled at archery, and both are likable! Lol, I'm bad at choosing! xD

Hahaha that's cool man. Yeah even I find it hard to choose, both Robin Hood and Merida are very likable characters and they both are good at archery skills. I hope they both appear in the Kingdom Hearts games in the future. :D

Edited by Movies798, 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,560 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

Hahaha that's cool man. Yeah even I find it hard to choose, both Robin Hood and Merida are very likable characters and they both are good at archery skills. I hope they both appear in the Kingdom Hearts games in the future. :D

Yeah, I know what you mean! It'd be awesome if either of them appeared in Kingdom Hearts III! X_X