Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AirbagVII

[SPOILER] Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover - Dearly Beloved

Don't know if this can be considered a possible spoiler or not, but I put the spoiler tag in the title nonetheless...

Now, I have to say, this is pretty much the only thing I have "spoiled" for myself up until the western release of the game (honestly I will avoid YouTube as much as possible as well as other media that can spoil the rest of experience for me).

Honestly though, we were all hoping the reveal of a new Dearly Beloved version with the release of the game.

And Yoko Shimomura delivered!

Here's an extended version of the track I uploaded (if you don't want to listen to it up until the game comes out in the West NOR you want to see what the Back Cover Title Screen looks like, then don't).

In case you do listen to it though, what are your thoughts?

It doesn't matter how many years have passed since I've listened to Dearly Beloved for the first time, I will never forget this melody.

And this version is no different!

It sure is beautiful, but I miss the lightheartedness of the original track (at least in Unchained X, I don't know if the original X was different). I love the Unchained X version so much, it's so cute and sweet and much less melancholic than most of the other versions.

Although it does fit the entire feeling of Back Cover very well.