Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?

How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?

• I'm avoiding the internet!
    • I'm avoiding youtube!
    • I'm avoiding KH13, goodbye!
    • I've muted the words 'Kingdom Hearts' from my Twitter account
    • I've stopped talking to my friends and family
    • I've shut down every social media account I own
    • I've gone into hibernation like Ventus
    • All of the above!
    • None, I don't care about spoilers.

I honestly haven't been paying all that much attention. Subconsciously, I've avoided Topics labeled with a Spoiler Warning(Thank you, Mods, for the Spoiler Policies. :3) and avoided KH YouTube channels for the time being as I've been somewhat aware of 2.8's existence.

I don't hate it nor do I not care for it, my mind's just been occupied with other things, i.e: Overwatch, Roleplays, YouTubing, etc.

...this also reminds me I should buy the game. :P

Edited by Nero Kunivas

I actually went on the KH subreddit to find out how 0.2 ends because i wanna see how KH3 begins. Its pretty interesting. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet since its just going off JP translations but its pretty intriguing nonetheless 

i don't care about spoilers, but i'm also not really looking at anything KH related recently, mostly because i've been "No Life-ing" Warframe. Also i've seen more don't spoil then anything else honestly.

Let me clarify: I am avoiding certain channels/subscriptions on Youtube that I know will have bought Japanese KH 2.8.  I have many channels that have nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.  I have resisted temptation thus far, but it's getting really difficult because people are uploading everything about 2.8.  This is why worldwide releases are so important.  Hopefully this does not happen when KH3 releases.  

Honestly I just ignored KH stuff in general in the hope that nothing would pop up.

Then I forgot I was subbed to Everglow on YouTube.... my eyes cannot unsee the titles of certain videos in my sub box. I didn't watch them (except for an audio clip for Back Cover), but I'm still disappointed we even find ourselves in this situation. SE should've released the game closer to the Japanese one, the two weeks will fly, but it still sucks.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade