Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?

How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?

• I'm avoiding the internet!
    • I'm avoiding youtube!
    • I'm avoiding KH13, goodbye!
    • I've muted the words 'Kingdom Hearts' from my Twitter account
    • I've stopped talking to my friends and family
    • I've shut down every social media account I own
    • I've gone into hibernation like Ventus
    • All of the above!
    • None, I don't care about spoilers.

1. Avoiding going on any topic with "Spoiler" in the title, but still visiting the site as I trust me people here. I've been here for years and I know that no one here is that harsh/disrespectful/etc.

Refusing to check my YouTube home page cause I KNOW that something with heavy spoilers in title and thumbnail would pop up. YouTube community overall is unfortunately not as respectful as the people on this site.

Not looking in comments on any YouTube video, even if it has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Just being cautious on social media, and YouTube not viewing anything video game or more specifically SE related on there. And as for on KH13, just being cautious of topics and posts that say 'spoiler' on them. xD

Avoid?! I'm waiting for them. I want to see that secret cutscene from 0.2 that leads to KH3 so bad!

Spoilers never ruined my enjoyment. If something is good, it will still give me a good time.

For people that want to avoid spoilers my advice is that you stop using internet, unless it is for work purposes.

The chances of you being spoiled in a stupid manner are higher than you think.

Unsubbed to all KH spoiler related channels on YT (Everglow, sorry buddy :()

Muted all KH related profiles on Twitter that I follow. (Unless I know they won't Tweet/Retweet spoilers, like the X Keepers)

Hidden any KH related pages on FB from my feed.

And the spoiler policy for this site, of course.

Peace!

Eh, I'm trying to selectively spoil myself. Like, avoiding most of the bulk and big end reveals and all that, but still trying to figure out how certain things like the openings, music, and overall feel and experience are like. Basically enough to tide me over till the English release comes out.

I'm not, but there are a couple of chrome extensions that let you block certain words, so I guess that could be usefull. Just block キングダムハーツ2.8 or kingdom hearts 2.8 or whatevere

I'm not completely avoiding the internet, just certain places I know will be sources of spoilers, like comments sections of certain news sites or whatever (i.e. Youtube).

It'll probably get harder as the weeks go on, but I work enough, so there's less opportunity.

Just not going to watch any Youtube videos related to it, and I'm definitely not looking at Youtube comments on any Kingdom Hearts related video, cause those are the nastiest. 

Edited by TripleNipple