Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cloud87

Cloud87's discussion thread

Sometimes i do have a hard time to choose what game(s) to buy & sometimes i don't have a hard time to choose what game(s) to buy as 2 examples i admit there are 2 PS4 games i know i might want to buy,added to my collection & yes I'm including added to my Final Fantasy collection too as well.

& to play and they are Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered & Resident Evil Origans collection since Final Fantasy X,Final Fantasy X-2 & Resident Evil 1 are 3 of my favorite games & i never played Resident Evil 0 before but however I'm willingly to try Resident Evil 0 & see if i love it or not.

Heck who knows i might get some of my favorite games again on PS4 since some of my favorite games does gets remakes,remastered & HD collection,etc. this time so far for PS4 if you know what i mean and if i love it too as well anyway there are other examples I'll gladly give you if you want me to these 2 are just 2 of the many examples.

If i ever do end up having a hard time to choose what game(s) to buy,to add to my collection & of course to play so far i have a little over 50 dollars saved up so far i don't know if my taste in gaming sounds weird or if my taste in gaming sounds weird & if it does for that i apologize.

& don't worry i do buy other games too as well including games i never played before heck what if i love that game too as well like i said I don't know if anyone else on here feels this way or am i only one just wanted to share with you all how i feel don't worry not all the time i have a hard time like i said only sometimes i do have a hard time to choose what game(s) to buy.

& sometimes i don't have a hard time to choose what game(s) to buy anyway thanks for reading this,thanks for your understand & thanks again for your welcome & if you want to comment this feel free to only if you want to :).

Edited by Cloud87

From what I'm reading, it just seems that you want to expand your gaming tastes but you don't know what to invest in for your money's worth. Honestly, it's a normal feeling. We as human being adapt our tastes and interests to our comfort. I just recommend watching YouTube reviews to see what's best for you honestly.

I'll be honest, I had the exact same dilemma (with these exact games) not too long ago. Ultimately I opted for the FFX/X-2 remaster but honestly, I think I would have preferred to try Resident Evil since I've never played RE0 either. So, my two cents is go for that first if you're having trouble deciding.

It's better to try something new than keep playing the same stuff over and over.

Edited by Kaweebo

I apologize if this is a dumb question allow me to explain before when & if you share your tips with me & before you jumped my throat I'm asking this is since A I'm a gamer,I'm a otaku & I'm a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan & B I'm a virgin.

sooner or later some people including my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women will eventually ask me why am i single,why am i staying single or in my honest opinion is worse case is if they ever try to play matchmaker with or without telling me/with or without my knowledge.

So I'm asking your tips and advice how to explain to them either online or in public if anyone ever start to question me & of course if i choose to stay single and if i decided to give up on dating,relationships,marriage,girls & women & if i choose to & sooner or later someone might start to question or starts playing matchmaker i appreciate they try to help & i appreciate they care but i want to stay single i don't know yet how long i choose to remain single though.

But however i want to stay as a gamer,as a otaku & as a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan til the day i die so to speak and if they start to question they might not or might never understand even if i explain to them so I'm asking for a little extra help if they ever start to question me or if they're trying to play matchmaker.

Anyway thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your extra tips & advice :).

I don't understand, do you want to avoid dating because you are a FF fan and a gamer or is that because of something else?

Being a gamer,a otaku & a FF fan/huge fan is part of the reason & a another reason why i choose to stay single & if i choose to it's because i went through crap/pardon my language but i went through shit when i was dating someone at one time and no no i haven't decided yet only said if i choose to remain single :).

Edited by Cloud87

I think I see what you're saying. I apologize if I'm misunderstanding, but I think it's important that you take care of yourself and live your life the way you want to. I've kinda given up for now on trying to find someone to be with solely because, as of right now, I would prefer to focus on my life - my job, finding a place to live, etc. Your family and everyone around you should understand that it's your life, and if this is what you want to do then that is what's going to happen no matter what. 

I think I see what you're saying. I apologize if I'm misunderstanding, but I think it's important that you take care of yourself and live your life the way you want to. I've kinda given up for now on trying to find someone to be with solely because, as of right now, I would prefer to focus on my life - my job, finding a place to live, etc. Your family and everyone around you should understand that it's your life, and if this is what you want to do then that is what's going to happen no matter what. 

To respond to what you just said i only said if i choose to since i haven't decided yet if I'm giving up on dating,relationships,marriage,girls & women & if i choose to & if i choose to remain single it's just 1 of my options i do have in my list of options so you know anyway thanks again for responding my question :).

To respond to what you just said i only said if i choose to since i haven't decided yet if I'm giving up on dating,relationships,marriage,girls & women & if i choose to & if i choose to remain single it's just 1 of my options i do have in my list of options so you know anyway thanks again for responding my question :).

No problem! Exactly, you don't want to give up on the idea entirely, it's just that you're taking a break from it all so that you can take care of yourself, and there's nothing wrong with that.

At first i was not going to ask it here & i thought what the heck and ask you all on here allow me to explain before you answer this question i do have favorite games here in America too as well & i do have favorite American games too as well and i admit some of my favorite games i admit is import games.

As 1 of the examples I'm sure some of you might agree with me is that Japan have some great & fun games and before you ask me only region free games of Japanese games i have so far are Record Of Agarest War & Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad for Xbox 360 as 2 of my favorite games and only region free consoles i have so far at the moment is my PSP3000 & PS4.

& well i thought of asking your advice because i mean what if any import games is in my collection including the ones that i don't have the system for it & what if i love it as 1 or more of my favorite games even though i do have favorite games here in America too as well.

& i do have favorite American games too as well honestly i don't know should i hide this about me from everyone including from my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women because i don't know how will they react to my line up of my entire collection including my other collection including my favorite games.

Another good example is there's a artical online saying about you're a traitor to your country if you're American & if you're playing Japanese games and not playing American games then you'll get why am i asking about hiding this about me and if you want.

I'll gladly include then you'll get why am i asking about hiding my games if any of them is import games anyway I'll leave it here or at least for now thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your answers :).

Edited by Cloud87

Hiding your gaming passion? Never! Even if you love a certain type, that's what you love, no worries.

I bring in my DS every day, and despite what immature people have said to me in school, I'm gonna stay in love with the games I love. Whether I'm 13 or 30, games will always have a place. And for you, it should too.

There's no sin of being single. In fact, there's a bunch of benefits towards it. But honestly, don't let your tastes in interests be a factor of you being single. If you want to be single, that should be a decision based on a preferred lifestyle choice and not out of insecurity or pre-conceived notions.

Hiding your gaming passion? Never! Even if you love a certain type, that's what you love, no worries.

I bring in my DS every day, and despite what immature people have said to me in school, I'm gonna stay in love with the games I love. Whether I'm 13 or 30, games will always have a place. And for you, it should too.

Thanks for your understanding,thanks again for the encouragements & i like to also thank you for understanding my love of import games even though i do have favorite games here in America too as well & i do have favorite American games too as well

games :).

Edited by Cloud87

I don't see why you should keep it a secret. In the end, imported games are still games. While I don't have much experience in importing games (I've only ever imported one game, but I've looked into getting others), many of my favorite games are from Japanese developers. Yeah, there's going to be the inevitable person calling you a weeaboo or whatever for it, but in the end, it really doesn't matter where the came comes from. All that really matters is whether or not you enjoy the game. If gaming is something you enjoy, I don't see a reason to keep it a secret. If people make fun of you for importing games, they're not worth listening to. I personally think it's cool to see some regional diversity in a collection, it shows that the person is branching out and trying games that a lot of us outside Japan never got to experience.

Another thing to add is that something I've noticed, at least for me personally, is that I've become a lot more comfortable with people knowing I'm a gamer as I've gotten older. Back in high school, I was terrified to play my 3/DS unless it was with friends, and I'd usually hide it behind my backpack if I was playing in the cafeteria. Now that I'm in college, I still feel kinda weirded out by the idea of a classmate seeing me play Pokemon or something like that, but I've come to realize that people really don't care about it in the end. I regularly play something on my 3DS when I'm on breaks between classes and I'm not studying or writing, and after a year of doing it in big public areas on campus, no one's ever made fun of me or anything. If anyone thinks less of you for playing games, they're just being really petty. Gaming's become much more widespread in recent times.

Long story short, I don't think there's any reason to hide that you like to import games. And as a final note,  if you really do want to keep it secret, making a Japanese PSN account to access their PS store on PS3 is really easy. It's not every day that I advocate going digital, either.

I don't see why you should keep it a secret. In the end, imported games are still games. While I don't have much experience in importing games (I've only ever imported one game, but I've looked into getting others), many of my favorite games are from Japanese developers. Yeah, there's going to be the inevitable person calling you a weeaboo or whatever for it, but in the end, it really doesn't matter where the came comes from. All that really matters is whether or not you enjoy the game. If gaming is something you enjoy, I don't see a reason to keep it a secret. If people make fun of you for importing games, they're not worth listening to. I personally think it's cool to see some regional diversity in a collection, it shows that the person is branching out and trying games that a lot of us outside Japan never got to experience.

Another thing to add is that something I've noticed, at least for me personally, is that I've become a lot more comfortable with people knowing I'm a gamer as I've gotten older. Back in high school, I was terrified to play my 3/DS unless it was with friends, and I'd usually hide it behind my backpack if I was playing in the cafeteria. Now that I'm in college, I still feel kinda weirded out by the idea of a classmate seeing me play Pokemon or something like that, but I've come to realize that people really don't care about it in the end. I regularly play something on my 3DS when I'm on breaks between classes and I'm not studying or writing, and after a year of doing it in big public areas on campus, no one's ever made fun of me or anything. If anyone thinks less of you for playing games, they're just being really petty. Gaming's become much more widespread in recent times.

Long story short, I don't think there's any reason to hide that you like to import games. And as a final note,  if you really do want to keep it secret, making a Japanese PSN account to access their PS store on PS3 is really easy. It's not every day that I advocate going digital, either.

Thanks for your understanding,thanks again for the encouragements & i like to also thank you for understanding my love of import games even though i do have favorite games here in America too as well & i do have favorite American games too as well

games

To be short and sweet about it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. Games are games, whether of import or non-import. They're just games. Nothing to hide. Be who you are, play what you want to play. If somebody doesn't like it, or makes fun of you because of it. Who cares? Their opinion doesn't matter to what you like. Just ignore them, and continue enjoying your passion. :)

I admit that sometimes i feel ashamed to call myself a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age or at least i feel ashamed to considered myself a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age & sometimes i don't feel this way this is pretty much  more of a rant then a question please bear with me thanks here's why i feel this way some people act like dude it's 2017 or 2018 or whatever the current year it is get a Xbox S One,PS4,Nintendo WiiU or whatever newest latest consoles they can think of i said PS4 because if they either don't know or don't know yet that i do have a PS4 in my collection.

A another example is they might say get rid of them you need to moved on you need to update when & if anyone ever sees my entire collection including my other collection & they might making fun of me saying these games are for babies you need to play COD series,Hitman series,etc. etc. whatever rated M games i mean i play some of my favorite games from rated E to rated T to rated M games and i might as well & include i play some of my favorite games from rated E to rated T to rated M to adult games to import games or not.

they might start judging me on my collection including my other collection or start making fun of me if anyone ever sees my entire collection including my other collection as a example is well i might as well & use Kingdom Hearts series as 1 example or a another example is when & if I'm playing any Final Fantasy games in the series remake or not or if i play any of my favorite resident evil games remake or not sorry for this rant like i said i just wanted to discussed this when i know it eventually will happened to me too.

To be honest with you all i wanted to give those S.O.Bs a piece or my mind and sorry for my language but sometimes i feel like to tell them to shut the **** up/shut the h*** up & yes i admit it's so annoying i wanted to defend us gamers,otakus & Final Fantasy fan/huge fans like myself & give those bully a piece of my mind  & if it comes to dating,relationships,marriages,girls & women that's different matter all together if any of you want me include that in this rant feel free to ask & i don't mind and include that if you want me to.

If that bully turned out to be a girl/woman then i don't know yet how to handle it maybe I'll do the same thing to other bullies anyway to end it here or at least for now don't worry only sometimes i feel ashamed to call myself a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age or at least i feel ashamed to considered myself a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age & sometimes i don't feel ashamed to call myself a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age or at least sometimes i don't feel ashamed to considered myself a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age :).

Edited by Cloud87

People like that have sever misconceptions about what it means to "grow up". Growing up doesn't mean leaving behind thungs you loved as a kid, it simply means re-prioritizing,re-evaluating and re-organizing those things to find where they fit in your life now. That's all. You might not have as much time to do the things you loved, but that doesn't mean you stop doing them, you just have to devote less time to them. 

I'm turning 30 in November. 30. But I still like things like Digimon and KH I still play and watch them and I'll never leave them behind.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

People like that have sever muisconceptions about what it means to "grow up". Growing up doesn't mean leaving behind thungs you loved as a kid, it simply means re-prioritizing,re-evaluating and re-organizing those things to find where they fit in your life now. That's all. You might not have as much time to do the things you loved, but that doesn't mean you stop doing them, you just have to devote less time to them. 

I'm turning 30 in November. 30. But I still like things like Digimon and KH I still play and watch them and I'll never leave them behind.

Thanks for understanding my feelings on this and me and you both i would never ever leave them behind either :).