Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

This Week Is Gonna Be Full Of Hype!

Man this week is going to be full f a lot of hype. Wanna know why? Well, I'll tell you why. Because not only is the JPN version of KH 2.8 releasing but also because this is the week that Nintendo will be talking more about the Nintendo Switch with it's price, and launch games ( I seriously hope they announce a GameCube VC for it. That would seriously make me more hyped for the Switch than I already am). Gosh this week is going to be nuts for both Kingdom Hearts and Nintendo fans. I really hope that the rumored price of the Switch being $250.00 turns out to be true. Because that would be an very good price since Sony and Microsoft's new PS4's and Xbox One's are cheaper than their original versions. But for me, personally, this is just the beginning of the hype for January because I highly look forward to Gravity Rush 2, Tales of Berseria, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 FCP English version, and Resident Evil 7 (and I already have 3 of those games payed off at GameStop. The wonders of having a job xD). So what about you guys? 

Edited by Tails

I'm just excited for Sora in World of Final Fantasy and the Switch event which I likely won't be able to watch live :(. Not a big deal though. There's also the JPN release of Danganronpa V3 (releasing the same day as JPN 2.8). Though I'd obviously be more excited for the English releases of both games xD

I'm just excited for Sora in World of Final Fantasy and the Switch event which I likely won't be able to watch live :(. Not a big deal though. There's also the JPN release of Danganronpa V3 (releasing the same day as JPN 2.8). Though I'd obviously be more excited for the English releases of both games xD

So what's Danganronpa V3 like? I've never actually heard of that game until you just mentioned it xD.

So what's Danganronpa V3 like? I've never actually heard of that game until you just mentioned it xD.

I think of it like Persona 4 meets Ace Attorney with more murder and such the Danganronpa series is really amazing and Danganronpa 1-2 Reloaded is coming out in March for the PS4 so if you don't have a Vita you can play them then and Danganronpa V3 will come out at some point in English some time this year.  There's also a third game that takes place between the first two Danganronpa game that will be coming out on the PS4 as well this year

Yes I'm excited for all that stuff as well and I'm looking forward to the Switch events for the same reason as you if it has a great Gamecube VC lineup I will buy it Day one even if they don't have a Breath of the Wild collection at launch, if they do then I am getting that for sure.  I'm sure we will get a release date for Breath of the Wild (It seems like it's really going to be launch title with all the stuff they have been doing for it) so yeah January is a really exciting month for a normally not so hype month

Edited by TheKingdomkid