Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKeyofRose

Roleplay The Fictional Holy Grail War.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
???. Unknown Location
The Holy Grail War.... You've heard of it, right? The war for an omnipotent wish granting device... Heh, it's funny talking about it now knowing that I've participated in one and in the end... It was all just nothing but a big lie... Oh right, you don't know my tale do you heh well allow me to go back to the beginning of it all.

This is the story of those that fought in the series of Holy Grail Wars known as the 'Fictional Holy Grail Wars.'

Fuyuki City, Aidan.

Standing on top of the roof the hooded boy looked down upon the city of Fuyuki letting out a sigh. "So this is the city..." He let out a sigh getting up. "...The time approaches." He walked down from the roof. The Holy Grail War was soon to begin. It was rather simple for the past year the signs had shown and the masters at this point had been picked. Really it was the shortest cycle in the longest time only two or three years.

He had expected the former winners to perhaps show up but they hadn't supposed they didn't want to try their luck after all they survived one grail war... What says they'll survive another. With a sigh, he continued walking. The Grail right the omnipotent wishing device said to be able to grant anyone a wish of whatever they desire. Conquering the world, Killing humanity, Or as most mages of the main family wanted to find the secret of the Root.

He walked outside into the streets of Fuyuki continuing on. Now there's the question why fight for the Grail if it can grant anyone a wish well that's the issue the grail only picks one person and one person alone. Because of this the families who created this resorted to the First Holy Grail War.

Bickering by summoning great spirits of olden times of legends and history to fight their battles and it didn't end at the First, another four happen each getting more gruesome and violent as time went on eventually ending in the Fifth Grail War whatever the case it had ended and supposedly very little survived.

This made the Sixth Great War overlooked by a new priest at the former one 'Kirei Kotomine' had died in the other one an unfortunate event that seems to have to happen with every new war. He stopped entering a warehouse of sorts and closing the door. His Workshop.

"Right the time to begin the summoning..."

Fuyuki City, Artoria

Fuyuki every time. The King of Knights let out a sigh. "Once again I partake in this war..." For different reasons... Not for her own selfish wish. But to finally and forever destroy The Holy Grail. Artoria Pendragon The King of Knights or as she was referred to at the current moment Artoria Emiya current Kendo Champion of the local regions including Fuyuki.

At the moment she was staying at for what the last two wars had essentially become traditional the Emiya residence... Alone this time around. No Shirou and No-Rin... Rin, after all, was far too busy making sure the boy stuck around as long as he could before he went down the path of possibly becoming Archer.

She opened her eyes finally as she stood up looking down at her hand. Three Command Seals, and now was the time to begin summoning the servants. She got up heading toward the small workshop within the Emiya Compound entering it. This time she was the master and not the servant... This time she would guarantee an end to these wars on her honor as the King of Knights.

"...The Summoning Begins.".

-Fuyuki City, Harbor District-

Zion had it all set. The summoning circle, her magic. She knelt down and placed the final thing needed - the catalyst. She took a breath and looked at her hand. She had her three Command Seals upon it. She had this. Smiling to herself, she placed down a simple ice cream stick, with a small crown on one end, with a single word.

Winner

Zion moved back and knelt. She opened her tome, breathing, and began her summoning.

-Fuyuki City, Tohsaka Compound-

Raine Tohsaka wanted this to end. Her family had been utterly devastated by the Holy Grail Wars time and time again, to the point there was little left of the Tohsaka Family. Her mother, Rin, was long gone. She had left her to the servants of the house, left her to her own devices for him. And all because of the goddamn Holy Grail. She was done...utterly done. The summoning circle was ready, and the DVD she got was set in the center. She knelt, and slid out her book.

"...I'm going to end this...I'm going to avenge you, Mother...Aunt Sakura....I'll make sure our family is never hurt ever again."

--Einzbern Castle, Ivasviel--

It was the fourth night; the silver-haired maiden was growing weary.  She leaned against the cold stone wall of the basement, a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek.  A few yards away on the ground lie a summoning circle, intricately woven using raw mana and a relic that her grandfather, Acht, had given her.  The eidolith crystal glinted in the dim torchlight, seeming to mock her very existence.  For many hours, no, days, she had tried to summon a Heroic Spirit, though her efforts had been to no avail.  Had her ancestors had this much difficulty?  She would've liked to think so, but she highly doubted.

No, this was no time to give up or doubt herself.  Ivasviel smoothed down her black dress and stood up straight, taking a few steps closer to the summoning circle which lay before her.  She extended a hand, her brow furrowed in deep concentration.  "I have to do this," she thought to herself, focusing with all of her might as she began to incantation.  "The fate of the Einzbern family rests upon it."

--Fuyuki City, Yevgeni--

At long last and after a weary travel the blond had finally found the perfect place to perform his summoning.  He dismounted his motorcycle before dragging it off the side of the street, parking around some bushes so it would seem inconspicuous.  Yev then set off on foot into the forrest of Fuyuki, his satchel of belongings resting over his shoulder.  For the longest time the blond merely traveled from tree to tree, squinting as he studied each clearing before moving on.  It seemed that he was searching for the perfect place, but for what reason would've been beyond the minds of many.

At last he finally found it.  He slid into the clearing and brushed away some leaves from the center of it, under which remained faint markings.  Someone had performed a summoning here some time ago, probably during one of the last Holy Grail wars.  He then began sifting through his pack of belongings, moving around a notebook, some vials, and, finally, he retrieved the piece of chalk he sought.  Swiftly Yevgeni got to work, tracing the summoning circle exactly as Master Alexander had taught him, trying to recall all of the details from his many lessons.  It took him over two hours to finally get the circle perfected, after which he wiped his brow and stood, taking a few paces from it to admire his work.  Yes, this highly resembled the illustration.  Now, to see if he was a worthy enough mage to summon the great Heroic Spirit of Princess Schala.

Carefully he placed her amulet in the center of his summoning circle before taking a step back, studying the scene carefully.  This was it.  The Holy Grail war had essentially begun.  From this point onward his life would be sought by six others, each wanting the grail for their own ends.  However, Yevgeni was not some mere child entering the war for sport.  For five years he had been under the apprenticeship of Master Alexander, and, while he wasn't selected for the fifth Holy Grail war, he was well-prepared for the sixth.  He had a strategy, and so long as the summoning had gone according to plan he would have nothing to worry about.

But enough time to muse; it was time to summon.  The blond focused back on his training, performing the very acts necessary to summon his spirit.  The circle began to glow and the wind began to rise.  Yes, something was happening; soon he would meet the lovely princess of Zeal who would bring him to victory--or so he thought.

- A Highland basement, Glenn Freys -

It was a little too early in the morning for Glenn's liking, but, when faced with a sleepless night and having spent countless hours of preparation and waiting, he simply could not prepare or wait anymore.  Tired, sniffing in some musty air, and tugging on a rope, he pulled himself down an oversized dumbwaiter and descended into his basement.

Once he could not progress any further downwards, he clapped his hands and on sprang the lights.  A few pieces of furniture littered one corner of the room, an alchemy and crystal lab filled essentially the rest, and in the very centre sat a completed magic circle, all of its required ingredients except one in their key points.  The walls were an odd tinge of grey and reddish brown, layered lead and scoria, to be precise.  This made colour coding difficult for the room, but it was earthy, provided ample deadening of magic as it passed through the walls, and best of all Glenn liked it.  Interior decorating is for people who expect guests, in his mind.

Withdrawing an exceedingly old weapon creased by age and rust, he laid it on the ground in the very centre.  The circle seemed to welcome the last addition, humming in power like it did the last time.  This puzzled Glenn.  This was the first he heard of such a thing, but books could only go so far in description, he assumed.  His lips curled into a smile either way.  He started the summoning with a raised hand descending onto a glyph.

"Here goes everything.  All of my training was put into this!" he spoke to anyone or no one, observing with eager blue eyes the light grow and encompass him.

Fuyuki City, Aidan.

Placing down the badge with a skull carved in it into the summoning circle as he let out a sigh and began,

"Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill.

Repeat five times.

But when each is filled, destroy it.

Set.

My will creates your body,

and your sword creates my destiny.

If you heed the Grail's call 

and obey my will and reason, then answer me.

I hereby swear...

That I shall be all the good in the world.

That I shall defeat all evil in the world.

Then let thine eyes be clouded, 

With the fog of turmoil and chaos,

Thou, who are trapped in a cage of madness,

And I, the summoner, who holds thy chains

Seventh Heaven clad, 

And the great words of power,

Come forth from the circle of bindings!

Mad Warrior!"

The sound of a crash and the light engulfing the summoning circle the hood of the teenage boy falling over as it appeared his Servant...His Berserker... It was time with this summoning the Grail war would begin and it was only a matter of time before the first fight of the war begun. Berserker looked up his orange hair covering his monotone gaze as he stared straight at his master a giant butcher knife like sword wrapped up in white cloth strapped to his back. "I take it you are my master then?"

"That is correct I am your master Berserker." The boy stated pulling his hood back up. "I'm impressed at how well you are suppressing the Mad Enhancement."

The Orange haired boy let out a sigh. "No wonder I have the urge to fight more than usual it must be a low ranked one I take it you were trying to summon Zangetsu and not me?" He asked.

"That's correct but I am more than pleased with the results the opponents will not expect a Berserker like yourself."

He smirked. "Good I believe it's time we informed each other of our abilities and how we'll be fighting this war."

Artoria Pendragon, Fuyuki City

She placed down the cracked gem into the circle closing her eyes... It was time this would be the end of the grail wars even if it ended in her own destruction she would destroy and banish the evil and the grail for good this time. Remembering the Speech Rin had told her to say. She had remembered it by heart and which servant she summoned was certain with the catalyst she had.

Repeat five times.

Set.

I hereby swear...

Seventh Heaven clad, 

Come forth from the circle of bindings!

Knight of the Lance!"

The flash emitted her eyes remaining open as her The Lancer Servant appeared a large spear hanging over her shoulder and a pocky stick in her mouth. "So... Are you my master?"

With those words. "Are you my master?" The war had truly begun the words had a nostalgic flavor to them as she looked at the girl. "I am a pleasure I am Artoria Pendragon. However please just refer to me as Artoria."

The Redhead girl smiled. "Alrighty, I am Lancer however you must already know my real identity based on the catalyst. But just refer to me as Lancer until my identity ends up gettin' revealed."

The former King of Knights gave a confident nod of her head. "I understand perfectly this is not my first grail war we face a long trial ahead I am afraid tha-"

"Yeah, yeah I ain't the most flashy or best Lancer servant for sure but don't work about that, for now, we'll just have to be smart who we fight and who we leave to be killed by someone else yeah?" The redhead Lancer stated spinning her spear. "I should begin by informing you of my Noble Phantasm."

Two Servants have now been summoned as the Sixith Holy Grail War begins.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

With a worried look on her face Masumi looked down to the command seals she bared on her hand.

Unlike most of the others taking part in this war Masumi was still technically only a new Mage with no lineage to be heard of yet at the same time she was still quite skilled even so her mentor had once referred to her as a prodigy in her particular type of magic.

Over the span of three years since the last war Masumi had done incredible amounts of research in many different areas of the occult, all the while using the past five wars as her main research topics. Even with the little information that existed Masumi had managed to locate the names of a few of the family’s who had taken part in the fourth and fifth wars while also looking into the myths of some of the servants that had been summoned but although…

“It’s alright to look into myths and legends but I still have no idea what kinds of Servants are going to be summoned this time around. I had heard one particular servant had been summoned for both the fourth and fifth wars but the odds of that servant appearing again are probably close to zero.”

Disheartened by the situation Masumi reached into her pocket and pulled out a keychain that looked like one of those for phones. It was a frog styled keychain but being totally honest not even Masumi was sure who it was or…

“And to make matters worse I don’t even know who my catalyst is linked to, I spent months just running around trying to find something and just when I was about to give up some strange girl walked up to me handing me this saying “Use this I’m sure that idiot will be more than enough help” UUHHHHHHHH just is getting me so confused”

Even Masumi as the shy girl she normally was would break down slightly when under intense pressure even so a few feet away from her within the room she was in on the floor laid a magic circle for summoning servants.

Taking in a deep breath to try and calm herself Masumi looked to the frog keychain.

“I’m looking for such a specific type of servant though, will this keychain really help me summon someone was can help me, I guess I won’t know until I try.”

Walking over to the magic circle Masumi placed the keychain in the centre of the circle and then backed up a few feet.

“All right time to begin”

Holding her hands together as if she was praying Masumi began to chant.

Repeat five times.
Set.
I hereby swear...
Seventh Heaven clad, 

Come forth from the circle of bindings,
Knight of the Sword”

Nothing happened, opening one eye to exam the circle Masumi sighed.

“I suppose that makes sense I don’t actually know what type of servant I’m even summoning so I’m bound to have one or two duds in the summoning attempts, okay let’s try this again!”

Repositioning herself once again Masumi began her chant once more.

“Knight of the Bow,

Knight of the Lance,

Mad Warrior”

A sad look filed Masumi’s eyes.

“None of them are working”

Masumi had repeated the change three more times and yet she still had no reaction from the magic circle and was now starting to feel even more disheartened then she had been earlier. Until she began to yell out every different command she could.

“Mounted Knight, Silent Killer, Ruler, Shielder, Magus!”

The magic circle began to glow, Masumi jumped back in surprise as a strong wind began to blow. Suddenly the magic circle shattered as if it had never existed, a cloud of dust rose up and through it a figure appeared. Masumi backed up and the figure walked forward until she saw his face. There was a pause Masumi looked the boy in front of her up and down.

“Wait what you’re a servant but… but you only look about 16…”

Rubbing the back of his head the boy sighed.

“Ya things are going to be a bit complicated I guess I’ll need to explain everything for this. I’m not use to being the one who knows stuff so just bear with me for now but first…”

The boys lips moved Masumi’s shoulders shot up and the boy speak silence remained for a few moments until the boy spoke again.

“I guess you can refer to me as Caster for the time being”

And thus the third Servant had appeared 

Edited by Joemahon1

--Einzbern Castle, Ivasviel--

It seemed that Ivasviel's efforts were not in vain.  As she focused the circle began to glow, gusts of wind swirling that swept both her hair and the skirt of her dress.  It took a moment for the violet energy to take form, initially the outline of a man before it became detailed.  For several moments both remained silent, not moving and, in Ivasviel's case, not breathing, being too nervous and excited to remember exhaling.  The winds tapered off nearly as quick as they had begun, the light dimming to the mere torches upon the stone walls of the basement.

The man before her rose his head, violet locks shifting over his shoulder.  A heavy sword was attached to his back, though it did not seem to burden him as he straightened.  Finally he opened his eyes, immediately locking his gaze with Ivasviel.  "It would seem that you are my master," the man spoke, placing a hand on his hip.  "I am participating in this Holy Grail war as the rider class, correct?"

Ivasviel nodded, opening her mouth to speak but only a squeak came forth.  She swallowed hard, fatigue and nerves robbing her of proper communication.  "Y--yes, you would be correct, Rider.  I would like to form my pact with you.  My name is Ivasviel von Einzbern."

"Well, then Ivasviel von Einzbern, my blade and my steed are yours.  I will pledge fealty to you."  He placed his hand on his chest and offered her a slight bow.  "I will protect your life with my own and will not rest until this Holy Grail is within your grasp."

The silver-haired maiden's eyes grew wide.  This man certainly knew the drill.  Sadly, however, she couldn't ascertain where he was from.  "Thank you, Rider.  Do you have a more personable name that you would like me to call you, perhaps who you truly are?"

"I don't wish to discuss where I herald from or who I once was," he spat dryly, the venom in his voice causing Ivasviel to take a step back fearfully.  "My old self was a man who failed, cursed to a life of servitude and yet never could save.  As far as I'm concerned that man is no more, and now Rider shall suffice as my identity."

This was a curious response, or at least to Ivasviel, but she accepted his response and did not press the matter further.  She felt it would be beneficial if she knew of his true identity so they could better strategize to win this war, but she felt that it wouldn't be a good initial relationship-developer to probe him into revealing his darkest secrets now, let alone with a command seal if he were unwilling to speak.  "Very well, Rider.  You may call me Ivasviel, or Iva, as my dear sister once referred to me."

"I would gladly accept, Iva.  I look forward to working with you over the coming weeks."

--Fuyuki City, Yevgeni--

The wind was so strong that it nearly swept the blond off his feet.  For some reason he thought the summoning would be a casual series of events that would bring his Heroic Spirit popping out of the circle; he didn't anticipating summoning a cyclone first.

Eventually the winds died down and Yevgeni was able to lower his arm, stealing a glance at the fair princess that would be at his service.  She was acclaimed to be an extraordinary mage of her time, and the possibilities of their magic combined would be remarkable.  The princess of Zeal was not, however, the servant who stood before him.  Instead was a figure who wore a royal-blue robe, its hood concealing the face from view.  The figure raised two muscular arms and lowered the hood, revealing the face of a man, whose face was pointed and long, his ears no exception.  He shook his long blue locks free before eyeing Yevgeni with amber eyes.  "I take it you're the one that brought me here?"

"Yes, I am, but you are not the one which I summoned," Yevgeni stated, his tone authoritative.

To this the mage cocked an eyebrow.  "Oh?  Elaborate.  Who were you looking for?"

"You are not the Princess of Zeal," was Yevgeni's simple response.  "I have no need for you.  Go back to whence you came.  I will attempt to re-summon the one I seek."

For a moment the servant stared at Yev before pinching the bridge of his nose, breaking into a chuckle that turned into a laugh.  "Oh, don't be ridiculous.  You can't simply 'send me back.'  Once a servant is brought it is your job to make a pact and work with them.  But even then, just suppose you could send me back, you still wouldn't be able to summon Princess Schala.  She is out of everyone's reach."

Yevgeni was about to open his mouth to retort but halted, observing the Caster in front of him.  This man seemed to know of the princess without his aid.  He hadn't mentioned her name aloud.  That was quite interesting.  "This amulet that I used to summon her--"

"--was gifted to me," Caster responded.  "Face it: you have summoned me, but I won't let you down.  I too am a descendant of Zealot family and skilled in the dark arts.  You will not regret choosing me as your servant, though I must say you don't hold the common traits of a master.  This will be an interesting war, should we form a pact."

"Hmm, I think we shall," said the blond.  "I will admit that I didn't expect to receive the outcast of the Zeal royal family, but you will suffice, Janus."

At this Caster's nostrils flared.  "I am not an outcast.  It was an accident that I was separated from my home.  Do not assume that you know everything, Mage, or that you are superior in some way because you hold the title of 'master.'  You may have three Command Seals, but if you disrespect me you will find that those seals will be gone in an instant, for I will not obey or be loyal to you in any manner that I do not deem fit."

"Calm, Caster, I have no desire to quarrel with you, nor did I mean any disrespect.  You are welcome to do as you wish during your time on this earth, my only request is that you protect me during this war and aid me in winning the Holy Grail."

"That I can do, with great pleasure."  A wide grin stretched the lips of the servant, one that, strangely, chilled Yev.  He didn't know why, but he had the eerie feeling that his servant would not be one easy to reign in.

Repeat five times.

Set.

I hereby swear...

Then let thine eyes be clouded, 

With the fog of turmoil and chaos,

Thou, who are trapped in a cage of madness,

And I, the summoner, who holds thy chains

Seventh Heaven clad, 

Come forth from the circle of bindings!"

It was a twist of fate, that Zion and Raine did theirs at the same time. 

-Zion-

"Knight of the Sword!" She cried. The magic circle flared, and before her was summoned her Servant. Standing there, black-coat clad, was a raven-haired girl, whose eyes opened to a blue that stole her heart. Eyes widening, Zion stepped forward.

"I am Saber." The girl spoke, but somewhat frowned. "...I believe you are my master?"

"Y-Yes!" Zion smiled. "I am Zion de Wynter...you?"

"...Just Saber." She said. Looking around, she put her hood on. "It's best if I keep this on." She said. Saber looked away, her hands dropping. "I swear...loyalty to you, the one who wishes to take the Holy Grail. I will be your sword, and your shield."

"C....can we start with being friends?"

Saber flinched. "..."

"...I'll by Ice Cream?"

"Last time I had friends...everything went wrong. It's best that I have none." Saber turned away. "Let us go."

-Raine-

"Knight of the Bow!"

Before Raine appeared a young girl with light hair, and massive golden eyes. She looked upon Raine, then frowned.

"I am...Archer."

"...I know who you are." Raine's eyes went wide. "Your eyes...they're different colors...but the same as...I-"

Archer was at her throat, Kanshou and Bakuya crossed. "Do not speak. I am Archer. Nothing more." She backed up, dispelling her Noble Phantasms. "What is your wish?"

"...I wish to win."

"That....I can help with." She said, smirking. "Got any food?"

Sitting across from one another as they sipped at the tea contained within their mugs Masumi and Caster exchanged words back and forth. To anyone looking from the outside nothing about these two stood out of place they both looked like normal teenagers. However nothing about either one of them was all that normal really.

“So that’s basically all I can explain to you right now, unfortunately my power interfered with the summoning to some degree so I’ve got a few blanks in regards to some of the knowledge I have but I suppose I’m used to that kind of thing personally”

“I have to admit though I knew I had no idea who it was I was going to summon but looking at you, you look younger than me and you look like a regular teenage boy”

“I suppose that’s a catch in the summoning process no one ever really mentions, once a person has been contracted as a servant they can be summoned from any point in their life cycle where they have preformed some accomplishments or have had a near death experience I have more of them then I’d like to count really”

“Well it might work to our advantage I kind of want to avoid any battle’s in this war if possible and with you looking the way you do it’ll be easier to blend in with the surroundings the only defining feature we have to prove were in the war is probably my command seals”

“If we have to fight you just stay behind me considering what all the servants are I should be able to force them back easily enough at least I hope so Archer would probably be the most difficult person to deal with for me but that’s only if they figure out a work around”

“Hum understood in that case you should be able to leave some defence to me in that regard, but you’re sure you’ll be able to help me accomplish what it is I’m seeking to do”

“Being totally honest with you whether as a normally living breathing human or as the servant I am now I probably would of helped with this task whether you asked me to or not, my luck is the absolute worst so I probably would have been dragged into this one way or another”

Masumi gave a slight giggle to the young Caster’s words as she took another sip of her tea.

“So from what you say you’re rather familiar with the Occult more than likely more so then I actually am.”

“I never really planned to be it just kind of happened even if I can’t remember how it all started”

“Is that one of the blanks from the summoning?”

“No that one’s on personal experiences during my life, around the time I was first dragged into the Occult I lost all my memories while trying to save someone or so I’m told at least”

“You really do have some rotten luck it seems”

Masumi gave another slight giggle as Caster sighed to himself before finishing his tea.

“So shall we begin to move Master?”

“Just call me Masumi K…”

“Okay I’ll do that but let’s keep it as Caster for me, don’t want any of the servants figuring out who I am I may be a more Modern age hero but all the servants are still given enough knowledge about stories and legends both old and new so that if they take in enough information about a Servant they can figure out there identity”

“I suppose the Lancer and Saber of the last war would be examples of that then”

Caster nodded as he stood from his seat.

“Let’s go Masumi and end this war once and for all”

"So that explains a lot...This Grail war is different than most?" The Berserker asked leaning against the wall as he let out a sigh. "Out of all the people I had to be dragged into this damn." He chuckled.

Aidan nodded his head. "Indeed I am unsure if I am the only one who knew about this or not but it appears that the usual group of heroic spirits was not summoned." He stated taking a swig from his soda. "The good news is we'll blend in well during the day." He looked to his side. "I have files of each master I imagine the first two to get into a real heated battle will be the Tohsaka and the Pendragon girl that or the Einzbern."

Berserker raised a brow. "Why the Pendragon?" He asked confused

Aidan nodded his head "She is not an actual human rather a Heroic Spirit that remained after the fifth grail war the Tohsaka girl was her master along with some boy she allied and eventually left Fuyuki with... Along with the Servant and considering her mana source are both of them they are most likely back in Fuyuki though only observing the war..." He let out a sigh. "The Tohsaka won't exactly be pleased about that if her file is anything to go by."

The Berserker nodded his head. "So we sit back and let those two kill each other or?" 

Aidan chuckled. "Berserker as a combatant team were not a good pair so I will let you make your decisions when it comes to fighting let me handle any masters." He said with a smirk.

The Servant couldn't help but give a grin at that he wouldn't have asked for a better partner for the grail war.

Artoria, Emiya compound.

"This place is comfy gotta admit the bounded field has some heart and soul in it." The redheaded Lancer stated her spear on her shoulders arms supporting it there. As they sat inside a red haired boy who looked older cooking something up. 

"Indeed I'm afraid the two who are residing here with us will not be partaking in the war but rather observing it however they will be helping when the War begins to reach it's climax point." The former King of Knights said sipping from her cup of tea.

"Fair enough I am more of a lone wolf anyway." She said cheekily pocky stick still in her mouth as she looked over a black haired girl entering and going to the kitchen area as she began talking up the red-haired boy.

"Those two a thing?" She asked quietly

The former king of knights could not help but let the grin form on her lips. "They won't admit it but yes they are a thing." She said taking another sip of the well-made tea. "However back on topic it's the masters and some of the servants I am worried about I'm afraid I was not expecting this to occur."

The redhead nodded. "Yeah I gotta basic gist of most of the legend and stories of the most popular stuff on arrival no physical looks or anything though so let me handle figuring out the identities."

"Ah, Saber dinners ready!" The red haired Emiya said.

The Lancer couldn't help but chuckle at the look of yearning for the cooked food on her face.

-Later-

"So we're gonna be scouting out then? Cool, cool though I imagine we'll be running into someone."

Aidan, Rooftop

The Berserker servant mentally spoke to his master. "Master are you sure it's safe to be overlooking from there... If Archer spots you she or he may take you out of the war."

Aidan grinned. "Don't worry about that Berserker I have my spies around the entire city if anything Archer will be questioning why there is so many of the same thing in the city." The boy had stationed plenty of his Illusion clones on the rooftops scouting out for the servants and awaiting a good time to begin there foot in the war it strained him but Berserker was not far he'd be able to block any incoming fire that actually came the real hims way. "I want you to head to the first clone that is destroyed locations and I'll let you decide if you wish to engage the servant or not."

"Alright then Master good luck." the mental talk stopped.

Aidan smiled as he felt the night breeze on him. "...So the Holy Grail war begins. Man I am nervous feel like I got butterflies in my stomach."

- Glenn Freys, within his house in Scotland with a new visitor -

"Silent Killer."

The blast of light was stunning and horribly brilliant, and Glenn felt himself be concussed backwards a few steps even though there was no force behind it.  Rubbing the flash out of his eyes was the first thing he did next, and second was observe his newly tattooed hand, seething with the reining power of control.  A grin crossed his face and he looked up, observing a shadowed man in green and gold stand before him.

The newcomer had a strong aura about him, a sensation of potency and strength both within and without.  Behind the eagle cowl, the exemplary symbol of a brotherhood hidden from history and even myths and legends, Altair's eyes opened.  The assassin looked down at his hands and squeezed tight one of them.

"So I was summoned after all, robbed of my sleep and ripped to an errant time.  What a pity that is, but to think I'd be young again!  Small blessings," the assassin stated in astoundment before glancing up.  "And who might you be, my Master?"

"Caloric Freys.  How great a pleasure it is to meet you!" the firebrand said, truly as pleased as Punch and taking a quick modern bow.

Assassin huffed, not exactly sure how to take the young man.

"Judging from your eyes, you've been relatively sleepless or taking dangerous substances, neither of which I behoove.  If you want to get anywhere in life, take everything prudently and exercise good health."

"My sleepless hours are all in service to the upcoming fight, to be quite honest with you.  I'm not normally like this," Glenn answered with a scratch of his ear.  "They were unnecessary, however.  Here you are, in the flesh, and not another.  When I said it was a pleasure, I meant it, Altair."

The Servant looked skeptically at the Master, one young man glowering and the other smiling, almost as if he meant it.

"I see.  If that is the case, it is a pleasure and honour to make your acquaintance as well.  I must ask, however:  how fared the wars before this?"

"The Holy Grail Wars ended disastrously, with no known survivor ensuring the Grail's safekeeping."

"And the Crusades.  Did they end soon after my attempts?"

"Now there is quite the tale, one which I can say is not so, but now is not the time for a full debriefing.  I've new preparations to make."

"Oh?  And what are these preparations?" the Assassin asked with a frown.

"Buying airplane tickets and getting some rest," the other asserted with a half-baked rise of his hands.  "We're flying to Japan first thing tomorrow, and I certainly won't get much rest on a long-distance plane ride."

Altair looked at the young Scot's back incredulously as Glenn walked away and back onto his dumbwaiter system.

"Fly, Master?"

"Yes, friend," Glenn replied with a tired laugh, waving for the Servant to come join him, "I said fly."

Edited by Vaude

--Ivasviel -- Einzbern Castle--

The night was vastly coming to an end, and soon young Ivasviel would have to rise again.  For now, however, the silver-haired maiden was tucked into her canopied bed of soft pink sheets, sound asleep in a complete serene and blissful state.  From the shadows of her rather large room her servant materialized, eyes scanning the room swiftly to ensure that there was no threat.  He had told Ivasviel that she would need rest if they were to win the Grail War, and, despite her pleas to strategize, refused to hear a word of it until she banned those dark circles from her eyes.  It was a relief that she meekly obeyed and to find her resting so peacefully now.

"Such a girl should not be fighting," Rider thought grimly, standing before her, his expression stony.  Tenderly he drew her blankets over her shoulder before retreating to the window, gazing out of it into the night sky.

"Fate has such a way of being ultimately cruel."  The words resonated in his mind, his brow pinching into a frown.  "It always takes the most innocent, twisting them and forcing them into a submissive state of death.  Well, no longer.  As soon as I win this Holy Grail I will put an end to suffering."

Rider closed his eyes, his thoughts forming the image of a sweet girl with a tender pallid face and sheets of steel-blue hair.  Guilt pained his very heart at the thought of her.  "Soon, Yeul, I promise I will save you."

--Yevgeni -- Fuyuki City--

The hotel room that the two mages would share was quite comfortable.  Two beds were set out in a fashionable room, with plenty of closet space for both of their belongings, should Caster happen to have any belongings that he wished to bring or purchase for Fuyuki.  He did, however, change his clothes into something more suitable for the city, and now he wore a tight-fitting orange t-shirt and casual dark denim jeans.  Presently he was intrigued by a magazine titled "National Geographic" that discussed Egyptian pyramids and orphaned girls in Nepal, turning each page with fascination as though he'd never once read a magazine in his life.

"I am quite surprised you're even entertaining such things when we have a war to win."

The snide voice of his master broke into his thoughts and caused Caster to let out a heavy sigh.  "There is nothing wrong with casual entertainment every now and again.  It rejuvenates the mind and, besides, it gives me ideas."

"Well, I suppose I cannot fully ague with you there, but, if you don't mind, there's some information that I would like to share with you."

The blond approached his servant and spread out several sheets of paper before him, including photographs.  "I think I've uncovered some information on the war and our potential enemies, ones which I think would be necessary to go over."

A frown creased Caster's brow as he lifted a photograph.  In it was a young woman with silver hair and red eyes.  "Is this one of our targets?"

"That is Ivasviel von Einzbern, and I have good reason to believe she is one of the contestants in this war.  The Einzberns are searching for a way to retrieve their Third Magic and have been after the Holy Grail war for years.  I do not know what class of servant she has, nor who this servant is, but I have good reason to believe they will be seeking us out from the shadows.  We need to be wary of them."

"But she's just a girl--"

At this Yevgeni slammed a palm against the inn table, frustration quite plain on his face.  "Do you not get it yet?!  This is the Holy Grail War.  We cannot let our preconceived notions or emotions get in the way of our job.  Regardless of our opponents we must eliminate them, and this is your job.  Do you understand, Caster?"

Again, it was that authoritative voice and commands.  Not requests or suggestions.  Caster merely grunted in response and threw himself back on his bed.  "I have never failed to understand."

"Good.  Now, let us continue going over some more.  This one"--he withdrew another photograph, this one of a girl with rainbow-colored hair, perhaps about the same age as the Einzbern--"Is Raine Tohsaka.  I have good reason to believe that the Tohsakas will be in this war, as they have in all others over the Holy Grail.  Her mother, Rin, specializes in fire magic, so I can safely assume that she will be the same."

Caster stole one glance at the picture from the corner of his eye before closing them again.  Another little girl that he'd have to hunt and kill?  This was sounding increasingly morbid the more he learned of it.  "And her servant?"

"That I do not yet know, but I have some reasons to assume that it may be an Archer again, perhaps even Shirou Emiya."

"Okay."

"You don't even know who that is!  Are you even interested in hearing what I have to say?"

Caster let out a sigh and rolled over onto his side, his head propped up on his hand.  "To be honest, I am not.  You have given me no choice but to listen to you ramble, and whenever I protest you are angry with me.  Thus, I have found that it is most sufficient to simply agree with you.  I am listening, and I am being obedient.  What more can you ask for?"

A growl escaped Yev as he snatched the remaining pages and photographs away.  "Never mind.  We will discuss this at a later time.  It is apparent that I will be the one preparing our strategy, seeing as you are more interesting in competing with me than actually working together."

"It is not that I wish to compete with you, but rather you are impossible to work with."  Caster rolled onto his back again and closed his eyes.  "But another time sounds best.  Right now I have a headache and would like to sleep."

This servant was greatly annoying Yevgeni, but there was hardly anything he could do with the situation now.  If only he'd received the servant he desired when summoning his Caster!  Winning the war for Yev seemed rather slim at present, if for no other reason apart from his servant being incredibly incompatible with him.

-Zion-

Armed with ice cream, Zion and Saber were currently on a rooftop in Fuyuki City, enjoying their food. The black-coated Saber beside her was quiet, which only made Zion scoot closer, bumping shoulders.

"So...watcha thinkin?"

"...that I miss sea salt."

"........................oh." Zion didn't know how to react to that, honestly. She sighed and looked back over the city. "The Holy Grail war...it's most likely begun." She suddenly took Saber's hand, causing her to blush. "Saber. No matter what...I'll do my best. You have a wish too...right?" She turned and smiled brightly. "Let's make sure we both get our wishes."

Saber paused.

"...okay."

-Rain-

Pant. pant.

Rain's chest heaved. Archer had come onto her, pushing her onto the floor with a kiss. She felt...so drained...why...

"Kissing allows me to replenish my natural energy. Sadly, it's a mandatory." Archer seemed completely and totally uncaring, though she did help her stand. Rain groaned. "Why me."

"Dunno. Where to?"

"Eh." Rain pulled out her phone, checking it...and yes, she was there. "Emiya Residence...I need to yell at my mom...again..." She began heading for the door, supported by Archer...who honestly didn't care. She just helped Rain to her car, wondering why they were going to the Emiya residence of all places.

-???. ?-

"I am quite surprised it took me time and effort to be able to summon two and get the two for sure catalysts." The red cloaked figure stated.

"..." One didn't speak only remained silent his face and expression hidden by a red hood the other, however...

"Why exactly have I been summoned?" He asked.

"Trust me when I say you both will be needed for this grail war you two after all have experience with grail wars... Most of the people in this one have no clue what is to come thus I will you need you two to play the part as servants in this war keep your identities hidden and eliminate who you deem to be a threat that could obtain the holy grail and misuse it."

"...The grail is-"

"Yes I know what the grail is and it has only gotten worse let me fill you in... The current batch of servants most of them anyway are not true heroic spirits they are not from our history they are nothing but fakes fictional ones brought alive by the grail."

"How is this possible 'Master'?"

"I am unsure, to be frank it is an oddity and that is the dangerous thing they may be fakes but by all regards they are Heroic Spirits they are still insanely strong and dangerous I will be honest this war may just bring the end of Fuyuki if this war becomes as chaotic as I believe it will be we are already experiencing oddities the church has reported 8 Servants."

"And something other than myself lurks within the shadows of this grail war...So I ask both of you."

"As _______ ________'s I need to know if you are willing to help in this endeavor."

The red hooded masked one nodded the other nodded his head.

"Good Assassin and Archer I welcome you back to Fuyuki City... The future."

Illusion, Fuyuki City

"Saber you said? How interesting sitting on the rooftop during the grail war eating ice cream tsk, tsk for a master you are an amateur aren't you?" The Aidan illusion spoke looking at the Saber. "So as expected it appears my Heroic Spirit was not the only oddity." The illusion chuckled. "That's good I think I've found my first opponent for the night. So Saber and Sabers master I hope you are ready." The Illusion spoke spiking its magical energy to alert Berserker. "Because my Servant is on its way."

???, Fuyuki Sewers

"This is good. Fools believe this is still just a unique holy grail war and everything else is the same."

"The Mongrels truly believe that? Well, this may just be more entertaining than I thought." The golden haired King commented relaxing on a couch taken from his stash drinking from a golden cup of wine.

The other among the room looked like an ordinary teen but tattooed with dark writings all over him his jet black hair spiked up a red band wrapped around it. "..." He did not say anything merely leaned up against a pillar. 

"Indeed we will continue our efforts tell me were you able to retrieve Kotomines corpse?" 

"I was mongrel what you have planned is certainly interesting you intend?"

"I intend to bring someone back from the dead yes. We need another to help me summon the other two servants after all my magic has allowed me to manipulate events and the grail to the extent where this grail war is all but decided King of Heroes you will get what you wanted from the Fifth grail war but on a much more grander scale. I will entertain you."

Gilgamesh just grinned. "I hope you do so mongrel if you fail to I will personally put you down along with this thing you have summoned."

The master just smiled darkly in response however interrupted by an appearing figure. "Hassan." The black what appears to be cloaked figure "Berserker and Saber will engage soon and I have the perfect reason to believe Archer and Lancer may clash."

"What of Caster and Assassin?" "They have yet to reveal themselves, sire." 

"So Ichigo Kurosaki and Xion? Hmm... Substitute Soul Reaper and The Puppet. Give us an entertaining first fight."

(With that I have vaguely shown what is planned! I have shown our antagonist and a mysterious person with two servants. Hassasn of the Hundred Faces and Gilgamesh also have a role along with someone else I gave enough of a description to those Nasu fans to know who it is.)

-Zion-

Zion and Saber rolled back, Saber summoning the Kingdom Key. She said nothing, merely entering an battle stance, covering Zion. The Master scowled. "Go to hell!" She shot back. "Unlike you, I actually want my Servant to like me." She clenched her fists. "Be ready, Saber..." She said. "I'd rather not lose this early."

"We won't."

-Rain-

The errant Tohsaka marched up and burst into the Emiya residence.

"MOTHER. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" She shouted, heading for the kitchen area, Archer nonchalantly following. "HELLO?" She wasn't about to call for Shirou; nor would she care. All she wanted was Rin, her mother. And so, she marched in and yanked the door open. "Not even a call, mother?"

Archer peaked in. "Do I smell food?"

Illusion, Fuyuki city.

"You don't think my servant serves me or that I am pleased? Well, how misinformed you are..." At that same moment, something landed on the roof a taller teenage boy looking like so.

fa8334dd8d7ca580bbf2acadf0b24ed2.jpg

His giant cleaver-like sword over his shoulder his eyes staring at the two females in front of him. "...'Sup," He said bored "I'm Berserker." He stated looking at the two. "Master, mind actually arriving here?" The Illusion let out a sigh. "Of course Berserker." The Illusion crackled with magic as it seemed to shift out of plane replaced with the actual Master of berserker.

His attitude was much different now hands in his hoodie's pocket. "Right Berserker...Do your thing I leave Saber to you." He said focusing eyes on the Master. "My illusions sadly are not the best when it comes to expressing myself like they have no real filter on how they act." He said monotone. "No hard feelings Master of Saber this is a war after all."

Berserker raised a brow at Saber. "Based on your cloak there's really only fourteen people you could possibly be sadly I don't have any appearance that I can work with. Me on the other hand..."

Berserker sadly just happened to be the more popular one... "I garner you already know who I am based on the information the grail gave us right Saber?" He said the cloth wrapped around his blade unwrapping away as it went down to the hilt the Zangetsu gleaming. "No hard feelings if I kick your ass I hope? ...Wait...Alright well, nothing personal is what I mean." He said sweatdropping at his own mistake. (PG-13 at it's finest.)

Edited by TheKeyofRose

-Zion-

She scowled at Aidan, setting a stance. Both of them knew who it was...blasted Holy Shounen Trinity. Saber's Kingdom Key gleamed, knocking down the only clue to who she was...but the fact is, one could argue anyone of Organization XIII could theoretically own one...so Saber was silent.

Launching herself at Berserker, she slashed diagonally argue hey him without hesitation, aiming to cleave him shoulder to hip.

-Rain-

She blinked. Rin, Shirou...that blonde girl, and some redhead. What.

"You come to this house but not even call?" She demanded. Brushing past Artoria, she headed for Rin, while Archer just plopped down beside Artoria. "Hey, what's for dinner?" She asked brightly...and considering she was dressed in a female Nameless Archer outfit.....

It wasn't hard to assume.

Edited by Sabre Lily

Fuyuki City, Berserker

He sighed letting out a diagonal cleaving strike as his Zanpaktuo clashed with the Kingdom Key. "Well that lowers it to two and since you have a female figure." He spiked his spiritual energy and forced Zangetsu to push harder against the keyblade hoping to send Saber back. "You must be Xion The Replica." He stated. "With that mind might as well formally introduce myself."

"I am Kurosaki Ichigo substitute soul reaper." He said not adjusting his stance at all. "Like I said nothing personal Xion."

Artoria, Emiya Compound

Sat in peace sipping from a cup of tea...And the child arrives. Looking over to Kuro she blinked in surprised? She looked like...Archer. She was thrown out of those thoughts by Lancer speaking up.

"Master if I can what exactly are we doing just sitting here letting the enemy in front of us?" She asked.

Artoria sighed "It's complicated to explain Lancer."

She gave a shrug taking out her pocky pack and popping it open. "You want one 'cause this is my only offer ya hear?"

Shirou across from the three. "They'll be at it for awhile." He said with a sigh. "Did anybody see you on your way here, Archer?" He asked not surprised by the appearance... Though they had hoped Archer would have been well... The Archer they knew. 

Rin, on the other hand, was trying her hardest not to get into a yellingTsundere fight with Rain at the current moment "And you summoned a servant within the grail war without even telling us? And proceed to barge in here like you own the place." She scolded looking toward the Archer... This had been a trend with her family Archers... So many Archers. "Why does she look like? Nevermind that could you sit down so we can talk this out I didn't exactly ask you to come here so you could throw a tantrum." She said walking over sitting down next to what anyone could consider her own servant. Artoria Pendragon the King of Knights.

Technically is was both hers and Shirous Servant...  "So let's begin Rain you already know who this is. And she'll be acting as the master for Lancer in this holy grail war." She said Shirou on instinct pouring her a cup of tea like he was 2nd guessing what she was going to ask. Ignoring that however, she let out a sigh. "This time it seems the grail is summoning different Heroic Spirits...Not the usual batch as shown with Lancer."

" 'Sup." She said "I'm not a big fan of this whole hiding Identity thing at the moment so I'll introduce myself I am Kyoko Sakura, just call me Kyoko though." She said. Shirou took the time to speak up. "We have a reason to believe that every Heroic Spirit that isn't yourself Archer is just like Lancer a fictional character." 

Lancer nodded her head in agreement "Makes since." 

Shirou sighed. "...The oddest thing is we have a feeling someone tampered with the grail to make this happen someone who has command seals and we have no clue who other then we followed them here to Fuyuki." He finished giving Rain the chance to speak.

Xion lowered her hood. "Well. Than it seems I do not need to bother with my hood." She raised her blade. "Xion the Replica." She kept her Keyblade up, then jumped at him, executing Blitz. "And nothing in this war is personal between us!"

-Rain-

She blinked. "...Artoria..." She looked at her tsunderemom, and crossed her arms. "I wouldn't be angry, or throwing any sort of damn tantrum...but you never told me. You have any idea how much I miss you? You have any idea how much I just want to spend time with you? Instead you're HERE. With HIM!" She pointed at Shirou accusingly. "All because of this war! This stupid war. I'm not sorry I joined this damn Grail War without your permission. It's easier to ask for forgiveness." She crossed her arms. "Also, considering everyone barges in here, and you're my mother, I figured I'd not get stabbed." She then looked sideways at Archer, who sighed.

"Hi. I'm Chloe - or Kuro - von Einzbern." She leaned in closer to Rin. "Mmm. I really should eat, but Kyoko might get mad. I guess I'll wait." She stretched. "So, anyone seen Ilya? I'd love to see my sister." She leaned on the table, eyeing Lancer. "And dunno if I'm fictional or not, like. Not sure." Shrugging, Archer reached over, attempting to snag some pocky.

Rain just sat beside Rin...then hugged her. "...I missed you..."

Ichigo, Fuyuki City

Jumped out of the landing on the edge of the roof he brought his sword back. He dashed forward attempting to use his strength against Xion ramming into her and raising Zangetsu attempting to bring it down on her with full force.

Aidan simply watched the two servants. 

Artoria, Emiya compound

Shirou blinked. "Wha-what did I do?" He said raising his hands in defense. Rin just lets out a sigh... "Rain enough... I, of course, miss you it's just." She sighed once again. "This is very important the Grail is not going to do anything for you in fact whatever wish you have for it. Drop it. Shirou is here simply because he wants to destroy the grail and he is my apprentice." Even if they had left Clock Tower to travel the world.

Artoria decided to speak up. "What Rin said The Grail is nothing but a tainted relic that wishes to only bring chaos it would only twist your wish into something far worse." She said.

Lancer looked away for a moment debating that.

Shirou looked at Kuro surprised. "Illya? Einzbern? Are you like Archer?" He asked though continued. "Illya...Isn't here...She died in the last grail war from Gilgamesh." He said frowning remembering that he was helpless to do anything against The King of Heroes until their eventual fight.

??, Fuyuki City

"Just who exactly are you Assassin if I may ask?" The Archer asked as he watched from the rooftop seeing the clashing of Berserker and Saber. Assassin spoke up. "Just a Counter Guardian like yourself. The fact they had to call on two means the situation must be bad."

"Fair enough Assassin I'll leave you to your watching of Berserker and Saber I wish to check on something." He said disappearing in a blue smoke.

Assassin could only frown. "...Who exactly are you Archer?" He said to himself watching the two servants fight from his sniper rifle. 

???, Fuyuki Sewers
"Berserker." The hidden figure in the shadows spoke. "Go out and attack the Emiya compound destroy the servants and masters." The armor only stood up taking its Keyblade out of the ground if one focused they could hear the metallic sound of the armor

" X E H A N O R T."

"Assassin send three of you to Caster and Assassin attack them as well."

"What of Berserker and Saber?"

"They are occupying themselves."

-Xion-

She initiated Reversal just before Ichigo, swung, sliding behind him. She executed Quick Blitz at his back, Keyblade gleaming in the moonlight.

-Rain-

She blinked. "My wish is for the Grail to be destroyed. I don't want any more wars. The last one tore this family up. I just want it to end Mom...I just want to have you back!" She sobbed out.

Archer grew quiet. "...Gilgamesh..." she whispered quietly. "...killed my sister." She teared up, her composure breaking.

Ichigo, Fuyuki City.

Grunted as he was hit by the attack charging his Reiatsu he launched himself at a growing speed straight at Xion Slashing with Zangetsu..

Aidan watched...'He's trying to bait her to get off the roof so he can use it this early in the game? Interesting Berserker' He continued to watch.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Xion blocked his slash and kicked back, gaining distance. She couldn't start using any of the fancy atracks her Keyblade allowed, not this early. She quickly launched herself forward in a Sliding Dash at Ichigo.

Zion stayed back, observing. She didn't want to support her just yet; it could send sn attack.off balance.

- Glenn Freys and Assassin, surveying the fight between Zion's and Aidan's Servants -

In the distance and on a neighboring rooftop Glenn and Altair watched the fight with great interest, measuring the capabilities of these two powerful swordmasters.  Concealed Presence was active on both entities, and the two kept very much out of sight, so they had little chance to be found.  At least, that's what Glenn concluded.

"I'm glad I left my Readers around during my last visit, elsewise we would have been quite blind and easy to surprise," Glenn commented, a wide ear-to-ear smile donned on his bearded face.  That dropped soon enough.  "However, these fighters . . . they have considerable agility and power.  I am afraid that even you would be unable to defeat them solo, not without preparation and cunning."

"I agree," Assassin murmured humbly.  "My skills derive from subtlety, and my skills with a blade, while strong, are not as potent.  Nevertheless, if I can get close and remain undetected, I can tip the scales for either opponent or kill a Master directly, that way we have one less Master and Servant to deal with.  I just need you to back me up."

"Already good with the idea," Glenn replied, patting one of his two blunderbusses by his side.  "I know I told you this, but my abilities centre around earth manipulation, chiefly lead.  Directing a multi-pronged shot is easy enough if I can manipulate someone else's shot.  Think of it as a directed arrow."

"Then I assume you mean that I should carry one of those things?"

"I do," answered Glenn, smiling widely.  "While I don't know if you know what they are, I assure you that you know how to use it."

"Strangely enough, I think I do," Assassin replied, taking the heavy thing and peering down the barrel, aiming towards nothing but the open sky.  "I'll try my best."

"I have no doubt that you will," came the Master's response, followed shortly by rubbing of the hands.  This may be a good plan indeed, though he needed to prepare a few fail-safes before they act.  It was time to strategise.

Ichigo, Fuyuki City

Leaped out of the way into the air. Aidan took this as a signal to fall back.  "...While I loved to stay in chat." He phased out replacing himself with a random illusion. Ichigo brought his blade back as blue energy began to surround around his blade bursting out. His eyes glowing blue as the energy. "Sorry, no time to explain." He brought the blade back and slashed it forward.

"GETSUGA TENSHOU!"(Translation:Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer.) He had released his Noble Phantasm this early launching the attack straight down at the roof where Xion and Zion were. While it was a far cry from his Bankai states EX one it was still incredibly powerful the are was engulfed in blue energy.

Kyoko, Emiya Compound.

"...! Someones letting out a crap ton of Mana right now..." She said feeling the presence of the unleashed Noble Phantasm. "Master permission to go check out who's fighting out there?" Looking to Archer wondering if she'd be coming along.

Artoria let out a sigh. "Permission granted Lancer do not engage through whatever it is it is incredibly dangerous."

Edited by TheKeyofRose