Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

Re: when do you think KH3 will release?

when do you think KH3 will release now?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. when do you think KH3 will release now?

• 2018?
    • 2019?
    • 2020?
    • 2021?
    • 2022?
    • longer than FFXV
    • canceled

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-kingdom-hearts-iii-still-ways-off/

What’s the state of Kingdom Hearts III‘s development?

“While I can’t make a sweeping statement because the development process is different from what we’ve done so far, there are still worlds untouched. Production is progressing on unannounced worlds, in a state that we cannot show them off. In terms of the state of development, there is still some way to go.”

Darn man I don't know anymore.

The reason this poll was made was because he spoke with Famitsu today and told them that the game is a while off, and that certain worlds haven't even been made yet. 

Look at the Famitsu interview from today, he said KH3 is a while off.

oh shit, now that i look at it, I have to say 2019. I assume this will be a bigger game than 2, but from the sound of it he may have up to big hero 6 done, which already gives us like 3-6 worlds finished. Progress doesn't sound too bad.

Was it crazy? 4 years of development is reasonable, but considering they probably restarted from scratch in 2014, I guess an extra year or two is cool  :)

well i only say it was crazy because of the information and trailers we had gotten since the games official reveal in 2013. the trailers we got were very bare bones and usually showed off the same areas and same bits of story. if the game was ready to launch in 2017 i would have figured we'd be getting something of more substance for promotional material by then.

plus, there's the issues with the game engine and them switching over to Unreal 4 which was sure to slow things down.

personally i want them to take all the time they need to make sure this game comes out finished and not like FFXV, which to some, feels like it's missing some content.

2019. I see it getting delayed at some point during 2018 for whatever reason they decide (scorpio support maybe?). Im just not too optimistic for 2018 at all since its Nomura we're talking about 

2019. I see it getting delayed at some point during 2018 for whatever reason they decide (scorpio support maybe?). Im just not too optimistic for 2018 at all since its Nomura we're talking about 

So you saying it might have a 2018 release but get delayed into 2019 like 2.8?

Well, taking into account what was mentioned in the interview, Nomura apparently told us in his own words not to expect the game this year.  And well, even though this year would've been perfect cuz of the fact that it's the 15th Anniversary of the series, I guess we won't see KHIII coming out this year! But hey, if I've waited 10 years for Kingdom Hearts III, then I can wait an extra year or two! I want a finished, quality product, after all! I'm going to go on the positive side and say 2018 will be the year for KHIII! Possibly March of 2018? I don't know! But hopefully, we'll get more info on the game's progress soon! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key