•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Super Mario PS4

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ajddavid452

ajddavid452

the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lord of KH13

• 73 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:37 AM

look at this image that I just found:

original.jpg

#2 Isaix

Isaix

The Luna Diviner

• 2,621 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

Maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday

#3 ajddavid452

ajddavid452

• 73 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

Maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday

that will be the day we get Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

#4 Kotomi

Kotomi
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

look at this image that I just found:

When you say go, be ready to throw...?

#5 Cloud87

Cloud87
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

If that's true if Nintendo take Mario Bros. to the next level, agreed  & worked together with Sony and have it for PS4 both physical copies and Digital copies that in my honest opinion would be awesome & see how they'll do only time will tell & like what Isaix just said Maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell if they choose to,if they want to take Mario Bros. to the next level to the next stage for PS4 & of course it also depends on if the fans of Mario Bros. series want it to happen.

I said only time will tell because Nintendo company have a lot of to do,busy times,releases,trailers to post or show or to show off or to show their upcoming titles,etc. etc. if Nintendo have time & if they're open to try it and see they'll might try it and see what happens next like i and Isaix just said maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell anyway that's my response and that's my thoughts & my opinions :).

Edited by Cloud87, 10 January 2017 - 11:53 AM.

#6 ajddavid452

ajddavid452

• 73 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

When you say go, be ready to throw...?

Go...... THROW IT ON HIM, NOT ME!!!

If that's true if Nintendo take Mario Bros. to the next level, agreed  & worked together with Sony and have it for PS4 both physical copies and Digital copies that in my honest opinion would be awesome & see how they'll do only time will tell & like what Isaix just said Maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell if they choose to,if they want to take Mario Bros. to the next level to the next stage for PS4 & of course it also depends on if the fans of Mario Bros. series want it to happen.

I said only time will tell because Nintendo company have a lot of to do,busy times,releases,trailers to post or show or to show off or to show their upcoming titles,etc. etc. if Nintendo have time & if they're open to try it and see they'll might try it and see what happens next like i and Isaix just said maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell anyway that's my response and that's my thoughts & my opinions :).

well I don't think sony would like to work with nintendo after the whole SNES CD/Nintendo Play Station fiasco 

Edited by ajddavid452, 10 January 2017 - 02:09 PM.

#7 Vulpix

Vulpix

Were gonna need a bigger forum.

• 476 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

The reviews are already storming in!

"loving the change of pace, thanks for the port!" -Some guy
"When is it a PC port?" -PCMasterRace guy
"WHERES MY NEXT COD WITH DUBSTEP, LENSFLARE, AND ZOMBIES!" -Cod Fan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Image