Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

Official Spoiler Policy Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I kind of wish the date was passed the 12th, since that only gives people outside of Japan about 20 days to beat the whole thing before getting spoiled on here, but what can you do?

I hope my current avatar and signature are fine, since they are images that we have already seen in trailers promoting 2.8.

I kind of wish the date was passed the 12th, since that only gives people outside of Japan about 20 days to beat the whole thing before getting spoiled on here, but what can you do?

I hope my current avatar and signature are fine, since they are images that we have already seen in trailers promoting 2.8.

We based the length of the policy from our spoiler policy poll. The majority voted one month. As for your avy and sig- since they were already publicly released you are fine.

We based the length of the policy from our spoiler policy poll. The majority voted one month. As for your avy and sig- since they were already publicly released you are fine.

Just saying it should have counted as one month when it came out to the rest of the world cause not everyone is going to be able to get a Japanese copy, I say it should have been one month and however many days it is from the Japanese release to the international release.

Anyway i don´t own a PS4 but i don´t really like to talk about games with spoilers anyway especially if i don´t understand Japanese, but two weeks later... you get the point there.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

Aw HarLea you forgot to put Got it Memorized! Haha, okay joking aside, I'm glad there's a spoiler policy on this website. I just wish there was a spoiler policy on YouTube.

Because of this, I'm probably gonna avoid YouTube for a while xD

Lea, thank you so much for this, you darling soul! Thanks to you, I won't get spoiled on the game! Although generally, I'm really good at avoiding spoilers when it comes to the things I like, so at least I'm safe!  But yes, thank you for this spoiler policy! It'll make sure not to ruin anyone's time with this game! When I pick the game up on the 24th, God willing, I'm gonna dive into Back Cover and 0.2 first and foremost so that I don't get spoiled! I can leave DDD HD for last! xD

But yes, again Lea, thank you for this! X_X

Personally, I think the spoiler policy needs to be extended to February 24th, a month after the worldwide release, so that everybody can get the chance to play it.

Just saying it should have counted as one month when it came out to the rest of the world cause not everyone is going to be able to get a Japanese copy, I say it should have been one month and however many days it is from the Japanese release to the international release.

Personally, I think the spoiler policy needs to be extended to February 24th, a month after the worldwide release, so that everybody can get the chance to play it.

Ok that seems fair...revised it.

Ok that seems fair...revised it.

Thank you for understanding. I don't like making a big deal about it, but I would like to fight for equal rights if it involves me, so yeah, just had to fight for what I believe is right here. Thank you for trying to understand that and changing the date. I hope everyone can enjoy 2.8 in their own ways! :)

Thank you for understanding. I don't like making a big deal about it, but I would like to fight for equal rights if it involves me, so yeah, just had to fight for what I believe is right here. Thank you for trying to understand that and changing the date. I hope everyone can enjoy 2.8 in their own ways! :)

You don't have to fight for anything- just making a peaceful suggestion works fine lol. We always try to be fair to everyone.

You don't have to fight for anything- just making a peaceful suggestion works fine lol. We always try to be fair to everyone.

When I say fight, I don't mean actually fight, I just mean try and voice my opinions on the matter, not actually start a war. :P

Yeah, but we also consider everyone else's opinion too.

Not saying you don't, just saying I stated my opinion back then as I did now is all, not trying to fight with ya here, just saying I believed in this and I am glad you are deciding to be fair about it as this was important to me and will probably be useful to other people. Okay, so that's all I am saying. Thank you for understanding and changing the date, and goodnight for me. :)

If only youtube had these same policies for their recommendations box...

Oh well, time to avoid spoilers like the plague.

Thats the most annoying thing on youtube. I got spoiled so many times just by going to youtube.com