Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

Besides the original opponents, who would you like to battle in the Struggle Tournament?

Besides the original opponents, who would you like to battle in the Struggle Tournament?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Besides the original opponents, who would you like to battle in the Struggle Tournament?

• Fuu
    • Rai
    • Pence
    • Olette
    • The Referee
    • Got another choice? Tell us in the comments below!

Olette doesn't seem like the type that would fight, so I think it would be kind of interesting to face off against her just to switch things up. 

Also battle the referee when you're not satisfied with the results of the tournament xD 

Sephiroth. Then it'd be like those enemy switching runs... without having to actually do those xD

Also why would I wanna fight the originals? International Kick Seifer's Ass Day has long past. If you ask me it'd be too little too late v.v

Edited by Xiro

if this sounds fun to you all i like to have a 3-on 1 fight Tifa,Yuffie & Aerith/Aeris fights/takes you on in the finals that'll be a heck of match there plus it'll be a lot of fun too & before you say anything don't because i know that I'm not a pervert,I'm not a pedophile & I'm not a Poke'pedophile even though Tifa,Yuffie & Aerith/Aeris 3 of my favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga & before you ask between these 3 my most favorites in gaming,anime & manga my most favorites are Tifa & Yuffie

Sephiroth. Then it'd be like those enemy switching runs... without having to actually do those xD

Also why would I wanna fight the originals? International Kick Seifer's Ass Day has long past. If you ask me it'd be too little too late v.v

I agree + when he appeared(if he does same entrance as KH1) then the others thinking oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit then they'll either run like hell or forfit their match if they are against Sephiroth then Cloud showed up and thought of siging up for struggle and i bet you Sephiroth won't fight fair & squared when it's his turn/his match :).

Olette! She's headstrong and smart, so I'm sure she'd be a tactical and strong fighter! :3

To be honest i kinda doubt it it's that i don't agree with you i just have my doubts but however if she receive proper training either from hayner,Seifer or Roxas to get ready or be ready for the struggle tourney then she'll might stand a chance if she she does & when & if she chooses to compete in the struggle tourney then she might stand chance in the tourney like you say she'll more likely be a she'd be a tactical fighter :).

To be honest i kinda doubt it it's that i don't agree with you i just have my doubts but however if she receive proper training either from hayner,Seifer or Roxas to get ready or be ready for the struggle tourney then she'll might stand a chance if she she does & when & if she chooses to compete in the struggle tourney then she might stand chance in the tourney like you say she'll more likely be a she'd be a tactical fighter :).

Yeah, it could go either way! But I'm sure that Olette would know her way around a Struggle match, since she's no doubt watched countless matches and probably has watched Hayner train a lot, ya know? So it's anyone's guess, really! But yeah, I would love to see Olette kick butt! :3

Yeah, it could go either way! But I'm sure that Olette would know her way around a Struggle match, since she's no doubt watched countless matches and probably has watched Hayner train a lot, ya know? So it's anyone's guess, really! But yeah, I would love to see Olette kick butt! :3

I don't mind and see how well she does & how much she learned about struggle so i agreed with everything you said about going either way though :).